+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

mkhan921

Sep 11, 2013
AOA ... anyone have the Perfessional Portfolio ???
i m applying for the MEng. in Software Engg. at Concordia uni, they need portpolio for Admission assessment.

if anybody have then send it to me.

mansoor921@gmail.com
thanx

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
ahmadtajwer said:
My sister applied from Pak on 6th Sept, got refused on 25th. Are they issuing visas to anyone :-\ CHC ISB sucks
Sorry to know about your sister's visa refusal.
Ofcourse CHC Islamabad is issuing visit visas.
I myself got multiple entries visit visa on 14th Sep.

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Applied for TRV for my wife on 12 Sept and received refusal today.
Reasons: 1) Family Ties 2) Travel History

I agree with the visa officer in-case of family ties that my wife may or may not return but as far as travel history is concerned I donot understand as my wife has been to Canada, USA, UK, EU Countries and apart from that lot of trips to UAE and Saudi Arabia. She even has a valid Visa for UK.

Can any expert help me on the situation.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sp0oky1 said:

I agree with the visa officer in-case of family ties that my wife may or may not return but as far as travel history is concerned I donot understand as my wife has been to Canada, USA, UK, EU Countries and apart from that lot of trips to UAE and Saudi Arabia. She even has a valid Visa for UK.

I would just say that you are taking reasons too seriously. The refusal tries to cover all possible grounds so if ever legally challenged or something similar, it helps the VO to cover all grounds. Had this not been the case, gcms notes wouldn't be of any use which actually contain out right reason for refusal. If you are so keen, get notes first.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
sp0oky1 said:

Lots of refusals
..may allah help us all

Saiima

Sep 26, 2013
Yeah im sure i applied successfully..I got a confirmation message in the end.
I even emailed canadian immigration islamabad several times. They repiled me saying that my application was finalized and a decision has been emailed..They wont tell me who the decision has been emailed to.
I have recieved nothing as yet

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Saiima said:
Yeah im sure i applied successfully..I got a confirmation message in the end.
I even emailed canadian immigration islamabad several times. They repiled me saying that my application was finalized and a decision has been emailed..They wont tell me who the decision has been emailed to.
I have recieved nothing as yet
that's quite strange

Saiima

Sep 26, 2013
hladha said:
Well they are issuing n refusing visas as my visa was refused two days ago. I guess you should contact them regarding your visa.
when did u apply and how much time it took for refusal?

Saiima

Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered the gcsm notes..they might help..does anybody know long they take because its been a month n not recieved them aswell :(

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
thanks guys....... I am going to apply as Engineering Manager could you please guide me about the bank statement, I don't have required funds available and maintained for 3 months, can I deposit required funds and send my case without maintaining my bank statement...

Need you help guys.. thanks alot

MSPsy

Sep 27, 2013
Hello Everyone!!!

I'm applying for TRV online today. I m just curious what are my chances of approval...

I had once applied for TRV in 2007 to help my sister in law in her delivery but got my application refused on the following grounds.

1. Weak ties in Pakistan.
2. No travel history.

That time I had just finished my bachelor's degree and I had no work experience. I was totally dependent on my parents. However the situation is not simillar now. I'm now enrolled in MS/PhD program (Psychology), I've finished my course work with 3.5 CGPR and now I'm actively engaged in research work. I also have work histroy. Currently, I'm working at a college since a year as a Students' Personality Enhancement Programme Facilitator and do the student counseling as well. Al though I havent made any travel history so far. This time I'm applying for TRV to attend my niece's birthday party and spend vacations in Canada. I have got approved 56 days leave from my work and university as well. Al though I earn and I have shown my self as independent but my brother will be sponsoring me and he will afford all the traveling and other expenses during my stay in Canada. Supporting documents that i'm enclosing with my application are

1. My employment refernce letter.
2. Leave from my work.
3. My Research supervisor's (who is also the chairperson of my department) letter stating that I'm doing MS/PhD under her supervision and she is granting me 8 weeks leave from University.
4. Invitation letter from my brother and niece. My brother has mentioned in the same letter that he'll bear all of my expenses, so this will also serve as proof of means of financial support.
5. My brother's bank statment, T4, his employment letter, citizenship card and passport's scan copy.
6. My salary slips.
7. Birth certificate of me and my brother as a proof of relationship.
8. Covering letter... that I'm writing now... (I really want to write something that touch their heart and they think nothing and give me the visa... I hope... I hope InshAllah-Amen)

What do you guys think about my case...

P.S: My parents immigration application is in progress in which my brother has shown me dependent on my parents, which actually I'm becasue even if I earn, It is not possible for me to support myself fully as I can't afford accomodation, may be I can and half of my salary will be gone in that, I have to depend on my parents for medical. and I also have my studies expenses.

MaL1206

Sep 25, 2013
Hi, FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Many congrats on getting visa for ca. Is it TRV, got 1st time or had before, how long it took??

Cheers/

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
MSPsy said:
Hello Everyone!!!

I'm applying for TRV online today. I m just curious what are my chances of approval...

I had once applied for TRV in 2007 to help my sister in law in her delivery but got my application refused on the following grounds.

1. Weak ties in Pakistan.
2. No travel history.

That time I had just finished my bachelor's degree and I had no work experience. I was totally dependent on my parents. However the situation is not simillar now. I'm now enrolled in MS/PhD program (Psychology), I've finished my course work with 3.5 CGPR and now I'm actively engaged in research work. I also have work histroy. Currently, I'm working at a college since a year as a Students' Personality Enhancement Programme Facilitator and do the student counseling as well. Al though I havent made any travel history so far. This time I'm applying for TRV to attend my niece's birthday party and spend vacations in Canada. I have got approved 56 days leave from my work and university as well. Al though I earn and I have shown my self as independent but my brother will be sponsoring me and he will afford all the traveling and other expenses during my stay in Canada. Supporting documents that i'm enclosing with my application are

1. My employment refernce letter.
2. Leave from my work.
3. My Research supervisor's (who is also the chairperson of my department) letter stating that I'm doing MS/PhD under her supervision and she is granting me 8 weeks leave from University.
4. Invitation letter from my brother and niece. My brother has mentioned in the same letter that he'll bear all of my expenses, so this will also serve as proof of means of financial support.
5. My brother's bank statment, T4, his employment letter, citizenship card and passport's scan copy.
6. My salary slips.
7. Birth certificate of me and my brother as a proof of relationship.
8. Covering letter... that I'm writing now... (I really want to write something that touch their heart and they think nothing and give me the visa... I hope... I hope InshAllah-Amen)

What do you guys think about my case...

P.S: My parents immigration application is in progress in which my brother has shown me dependent on my parents, which actually I'm becasue even if I earn, It is not possible for me to support myself fully as I can't afford accomodation, may be I can and half of my salary will be gone in that, I have to depend on my parents for medical. and I also have my studies expenses.
Dear MSpsy,

AOA,

Extremely sorry to say that your chances are week due to many conditions. One of the major reason is that ur purpose of visit is not valid and week travel history. However, you can improve ur case by showing some different aspects.

Note: As you mentioned that immigration of your parents is under process and you are dependent on your parents. Definitely, you will get immigration visa with your parents. So, i advise you, concentrate on immigration visa rather than TRV, because your case is week and do not make your history bad. As you are researcher then u can make your trv case in a better and appropriate way by showing some strong reasons of travel.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
MaL1206 said:
Hi All,
Trust, you all are doing well. I am really impressed with this thread and immediately joined it because I am TRV seeker. I have plan to apply visit visa for Canada with my family (wife & a son) and need some tips/info for this. My purpose is to spend vacation for 2-3 weeks in Mar 2014. I have read all info and requirements mentioned in official website of canada immigration but want some useful tips from your knowledge/experience. I am a telecom engineer with 8+ years of experience and have a reasonable job in a multinational company. I have travel history with business trips to EU & Malaysia and also a personal trip to UK with family in last month for vacation. Kindly guide me.

Regards/
Dear MAL1206,

Good to know that u are telecom engineer and your travel history is good. But dear, i will advise you never apply TRV with family as tourist and if u have no close relatives in Canada. Chances of refusal will high even u have strong travel history. For instance, one member in this forum had applied trv with family a few days ago, and he got refusal after 4 days whereas he had strong travel history and had visited USA, UK etc with family before. Moreover, he and his family have valid US visa for 5 years. I am not disappointing you and other members on this member, i am telling you fact.

Besides that, i will suggest you, apply separate or alone with strong purpose of visit. As you are professional technical engineer then u can use different options for getting trv but remember dear again, never apply as tourist visa with family.

I always try to advise brothers and sisters in this forum that TRV depends on tactics and accurate planning. As we all know that taking trv from pakistan is not so easy as we think and refusal ratio is increasing dramatically day by day. We should make good plan and roadmap before applying trv. We should focus on root cause analysis of these on-going refusals. As we know that every person has different schools of thought and of-course, TRV cases vary with each other. Some people do not have travel history or no close relative in canada or do not have strong reason of travel etc etc so question arises what are the other alternates or options for such kind of people. According to my point of view, most of trv cases are refused due to our improper documentation and wrong planning. Many people take advise after submission of trv case which is not good. MashAllah, we are all educated and professional people therefore we should not make our travel history bad by doing mistakes and then getting refusals.

Eventually,in the end, i would say that this is my personal observation/thinking and you have rights to disagree with my opinion. Thanks

Saiima

Sep 26, 2013
Guys i just got my notes..it stated that they sent an email asking for additional documents n gave me a month to do so..they also stated that because i failed to sent them the documrnts they rejected my visa..my case was closed..till today i have recieved no email and no response from them..i had sent inquiry to islamabad office many times asking abt my visa but they didnt even say anything..wat the hell is going on..im terribly upset