april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
I guess i wasn't clear in my earlier text. First you never specify where or what some one works in. So whether teacher or something else is up to you. That is why it is open work permit. Nor do you require any experience in any area. I just said that having a good qualification and experience shows a person's over all profile in contrast to trv. She is good to go.

You are most welcome and all the very best with your scenario.
thanks
now I m clear with confusions
I searched following for OWP

1.form (only one)
2.passport copy
3.photo

Optional
1.letter of explanation

Fee
$150

That's all
or I.need any thing else?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
thanks
now I m clear with confusions
I searched following for OWP

1.form (only one)
2.passport copy
3.photo

Optional
1.letter of explanation

Fee
$150

That's all
or I.need any thing else?
Oh no. First, forms are multiple i.e. at least 3. IMM5257E (work permit form), Family information form and schedule 1 (IMM5257B), if i remember correctly.

You need to include all stuff related to your profile as substitute of primary applicant. Your job experience (offer etc.), bank statement in canada etc. Remember this open work permit will be issued for being the spouse primarily against YOUR PROFILE. So substitute it with substantial trace of your credentials. Include a copy of your resume.

Then her credentials i.e. educational documents, experience of any sort is positive. I included that of my wife even if that was of teaching and the dreaded Police certificates, Nikkah nama and attested translation. Since you were married just last year and assuming you two havent lived together much, some supporting evidence of your marriage would help.

It is routine in FAM cases when people only have had recent nikkah's or rukhsati's they even send proof of communications like phone call logs, pictures of marriage, honey moon and what not. I am not asking you to submit all of this. But you get the picture. You should have back up evidence of what you claim on paper. Nikkah nama is fine, but it is people from this world who have say "marriage of convenience i.e. only on paper". Hence visa officers frequently and keenly ask for pictures and stuff. Specially when the spouse is in Canada and applicant in Pakistan.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
fkl said:
Dear sarah123 and ch.immigration,

The following thread should answer all of your questions related to gcms notes. It even refers some one who is offering to get it for free. But generally speaking yes you would need a consent form to apply for any one else's notes even if it is your hubby. Any one except the primary applicant himself. Regarding 10 months old i am not sure. I guess if you look for GCMS notes detail on the website, there would be some info about max timeline. You should just apply to be sure. There is no harm in trying.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html
As always you are really helpful. I got the point. Thanks alot for this new info that GCMS notes for TRV refusal can also be obtained.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
fkl said:
No problem, i will try to help as much as i can.

a. 20 years is a long time. What i am wondering is that your spouse has been here all this time in Pakistan? This might have been questionable for the VO. Also since you are residing there and it is your spouse, why haven't you applied for some permanent residence category such as spousal sponsorship etc. Just the questions that came to my mind as i got to know your profile details.

b. You can find details of open work permit here. Simply googling it would help

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=177&t=17

c. Well there is no legal binding in applying for another category. In fact this has often be the case for e.g. some one wanted to get his spouse there fast. Applied for temp resident visa, got refused. Was told latter that they should use the standard FAM sponsorship category which takes around 2+ years. They did that and got visa this time.

d. You can surely order notes on behalf of your wife. But you will need a consent form filled by her. Take a look at the other gcms reply in which i posted a link to all details about it.
+1 FOR YOU

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
ch.immigration said:
Hi miss
congrates on ur mother visa

I wonder y u want to.apply for notes as ur mother jas granted visa
My youngest sister is studying in australian uni and want to transfer to canada after graduation in dec. She applied after A-levels for study permit, but was denied because of family ties only. Now she got admission in final yr of university in toronto, but I want to get the notes to review the reasons for refusal and want to apply for her. in between 2 months ago she applied for TRV and it was rejected.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
ch.immigration said:
congrates
can u plz tell us on wat basis u apply?
Thanks
Thank you dear.
I am a regular visitor since 2001.So,they issue me visa usually.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hi everyone
I check the elgibility of open work permit for my wife

Please review my answers below.
What would you like to do in Canada? Work
How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
Temporarily - more than 6 months
What is the country of nationality of your passport?
Pakistan
What is your current country of residence?
If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada.

Pakistan
Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older?
Yes

What is your date of birth?: abc
Are you a permanent resident of the United States and have your alien registration card (Green Card) or other proof of permanent residence? No
Do you have a written offer from an employer in Canada?
No
Do you plan to work in one of the following categories?

Athletes and coaches
Aviation accident or incident investigators
Business visitors
Civil aviation inspectors
Clergy
Convention organizers
Crew members
Emergency service providers
Examiners and evaluators
Expert witnesses or investigators
Family members of foreign representatives
Foreign government officers
Foreign representatives
Health-care students
Judges, referees and similar officials
Military personnel
News reporters, film and media crews
Performing artists
Public speakers
No
Do you have any caregiver experience or formal training within the last 3 years?
No experience
Will you be coming to Canada with a spouse or common-law partner who is, or will be, working in Canada as a temporary worker or who is, or will be, a full-time student at a university, community college, CEGEP or other authorized educational institution?
No
Are you a dependent of a person who is or will be working in Canada or who is, or will be, a full-time student at a university, community college, CEGEP or other authorized educational institution - and you’re of working age?
Yes
Modify
What is your current marital status?
Married
What is your province of destination?
If visiting multiple provinces, select the one in which you will be spending most of your time.

Ontario
What type of work permit do you want to apply for?
A work permit for a spouse, common-law partner or child of a skilled worker or international student

Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?
No
Have you ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with, or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?
No
Have you had a medical exam performed by a CIC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
No
Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
No
Do you want to work in one of the following jobs?

- health sciences worker
- clinical laboratory worker
- patient attendant in nursing or geriatric homes
- medical student admitted to Canada to attend university
- medical elective and physician on short term assignment
- teacher of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children
- domestics worker, someone who gives in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
-day nursery worker
Yes
Do you want to submit an application for a family member?
No
Are you giving someone access to your application?
No
There are fees associated with this application. Will you be paying your fees or are you fee exempt?
Yes, I will be paying my application fees.
Do you have the ability to create a digital image of your documents (through scanning or taking a picture) and will you pay your application fees online using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express?
Yes

I have confusion that highlighted in red
plz see all questions are rightly answered???

thanks

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
on basis of above questionnaire I got this list

Working in Canada – Your personal checklist
Based on your answers, you may be eligible to come to Canada as a worker.
To apply online, you will need this personal checklist code: KW3479174252
Step 1:
Record your personal checklist code. This code will expire on Saturday November 16 2013 12:06:22 PM GMT. .
Step 2:
Print this page. You will need this information to apply.
Step 3:
Read the application guide. Application guides can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
Step 4:
Gather these documents and complete the application forms:
Application Form(s)Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

Supporting Documents
passport or travel document
digital photo

step 5
Register / log in to submit your online application

I can attach additional documents but wat about family info form or schedule 1 form
where can I upload them?

my personal additional documents are
1.my job letter
2.my pay stubs of last 3 months
3.bank statement
4.T4
5.my resume

6.her educational documents
7.her resume

wat else??

waiting for ur responses
thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
on basis of above questionnaire I got this list

Working in Canada – Your personal checklist
Based on your answers, you may be eligible to come to Canada as a worker.
To apply online, you will need this personal checklist code: KW3479174252
Step 1:
Record your personal checklist code. This code will expire on Saturday November 16 2013 12:06:22 PM GMT. .
Step 2:
Print this page. You will need this information to apply.
Step 3:
Read the application guide. Application guides can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
Step 4:
Gather these documents and complete the application forms:
Application Form(s)Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

Supporting Documents
passport or travel document
digital photo

step 5
Register / log in to submit your online application

I can attach additional documents but wat about family info form or schedule 1 form
where can I upload them?

my personal additional documents are
1.my job letter
2.my pay stubs of last 3 months
3.bank statement
4.T4
5.my resume

6.her educational documents
7.her resume

wat else??

waiting for ur responses
thanks
I haven't personally filled an online form, but i know that people do submit family information and schedule 1 forms at some point. May be some one who has done it before can help.

Else, ask on this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/temp-work-permit-applications-2013-cic-islamabad-pakistan-t153000.0.html;msg2578253#msg2578253

I created it originally for work permits and it is active. There are at least two others (active on this thread) who have applied online so they can definitely clear up any confusions you have.

All the best.

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Hello,

I want to ask u guys one question please help me, I want to apply visit visa for my brother who is living in Pakistan please any one guide me how.

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
fkl said:
I haven't personally filled an online form, but i know that people do submit family information and schedule 1 forms at some point. May be some one who has done it before can help.

Else, ask on this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/temp-work-permit-applications-2013-cic-islamabad-pakistan-t153000.0.html;msg2578253#msg2578253

I created it originally for work permits and it is active. There are at least two others (active on this thread) who have applied online so they can definitely clear up any confusions you have.

All the best.

quote]. Hello... According to u , a person who is wrkng in canada , files her spouse family class permanent residence application from, pakistan....as it takes 2.5 years in process,, so he can file open-work permit fr her ( another category) ...??? Rite..it is legal .. Hv u personally seen someone applyng in two categories,a same time nd they get it? I see ppl apply fr trv bt nt fr open wrk permit fr dre spouses...waitng fr ur reply Thanks in advance :(

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Guys i need your help really!!!

I applied for FSW and recently got PR1 request, expecting to get the VISA stamped within next one month.

problem is i am the only child of my parents and hence i cannot leave them alone here on pakistan. i would you guys to suggest the prcess and possibility to bring my parents with me? i am married with three kids with me, i can leave them with my parents for few months and can go alone to canada if there is a chance.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
abidajs said:
quote]. Hello... According to u , a person who is wrkng in canada , files her spouse family class permanent residence application from, pakistan....as it takes 2.5 years in process,, so he can file open-work permit fr her ( another category) ...??? Rite..it is legal .. Hv u personally seen someone applyng in two categories,a same time nd they get it? I see ppl apply fr trv bt nt fr open wrk permit fr dre spouses...waitng fr ur reply Thanks in advance :(
Well when some one has a permanent residence application AND files for trv, it is still two categories and is perfectly legal, hence is called dual intent and i have seen people doing that.

I haven't explicitly seen some one with PR and OWP in parallel, because most of the people i know (including myself) applied for work visa for self along with owp for spouse. But i am pretty sure that since trv + pr is fine, owp + pr should also be fine.

Still, for further details following would really be helpful

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html;wap2=
http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/494759437/to-apply-for-open-work-permit-while-pr-is-in-process

aftab.s

Sep 6, 2013
Hey,
i have some concerns regarding medical.
what is the average time it takes after medical to get a visa if medical is fine.
i Just applied for an open work permit

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:

Else, ask on this thread

All the best.
thanks brother for all ur help...
taking a break after lots of immigration depression ...
After looking so many options
we end up with waiting

But after all we tried our best ....
And we ll apply again after notes

Best of luck