+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

aftab.s

Sep 6, 2013
Salam,
i need to know some information regarding open work permit for spouse. i am applying for this visa since my husband is in Canada and fulfill the requirements of NOC level and falls in the category of eligibility.
i need to know average processing time for this visa if i apply in this month in CHC Islamabad.
other than that do i need to attach my relationship proofs with my marriage certificate ? and if yes what type of proofs can be effective please advice
Also i got a rejection of my study visa on May 2013 and then got USA visit visa of 5 years in june please notify me the if there is any effect of this on my new Application.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
aftab.s said:
Salam,
i need to know some information regarding open work permit for spouse. i am applying for this visa since my husband is in Canada and fulfill the requirements of NOC level and falls in the category of eligibility.
i need to know average processing time for this visa if i apply in this month in CHC Islamabad.
other than that do i need to attach my relationship proofs with my marriage certificate ? and if yes what type of proofs can be effective please advice
Also i got a rejection of my study visa on May 2013 and then got USA visit visa of 5 years in june please notify me the if there is any effect of this on my new Application.
Walaikumassalam,

Standard average processing times stated on canadian embassy's website for pakistan is 16 weeks for work visa. However, average for last year was 9 MONTHS. In practice this really depends upon what time of year you apply, how crystal clear your case is (qualifications, experience in the area already etc.).

The current situation regarding work visas for Canada is quite uncertain, but you are safe to assume that response would at least take a few months and it could go as far as a year.

Applying at a time when student visas are mostly complete (because september intake is done) is a very good idea and it maximizes your chances of geting visa as fast as possible

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Dear Friends,

I have a few questions regarding the checklist for TRV:

1) Under Letter Of Support: They ask for bank statements and letter from the person supporting you which I have attached.
2) Under Proof Of Financial Resource of Supporter, they ask for T4A and notice of assessment of supporter which I have given
3)Under Proof Of Means Of Financial Support They are again asking for bank statements and letter of support

What have the other applicants done?, please help me

Thanks

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Nice to see you dear waqar.ahmad150
you are very wellcome here.your valuable recommendations and suggestions will be very helpful for all of us.
plx can i have ur skype plxxxxxxxx

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
This is a good idea for all pakistanis which face many difficulties during visit visa from CHC Islamabad. I am sure that our seniors will also join this thread also Inshallah.

Regards
Waqar
(Canada TRV Approved for two years)
plx can i hv ur skype i wnat to apply this sep plx

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
Hi m gona apply visit visa this moth my invitation letter has wth me from my sis n also a madical later that she need me as she is pregnet ... Tell me wch neccserory doc i hv to attached m applyng or visa help me okk

umarnisar

May 1, 2013
Current processing times for online applicants of TRV's??
From Pakistan.

I applied yesterday and submitted the fee via credit card.

Plus I have already been to USA. Was there for 5 months on a J1.
I just got another 5 years multiple visa to the states (B1/B2).
I currently have a TRV to Canada but it will expire in October and I have to go In December.
The reason why I didn't use it is that I received my passport late from the Canadian high commission in Newyork.

What're My odds of getting a multiple TRV this time? And what's the duration of the visa usually ?

umarnisar

May 1, 2013
Sara.ali said:
Hi m gona apply visit visa this moth my invitation letter has wth me from my sis n also a madical later that she need me as she is pregnet ... Tell me wch neccserory doc i hv to attached m applyng or visa help me okk
Sara : a letter of stay from her side along with her pregnancy reports and the reason why she's inviting You over. Plus proof of financial support.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Sara.ali said:
plx can i have ur skype plxxxxxxxx
AOA,

My skype ID is waqar.ahmad150.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Sara.ali said:
Dear Sara.ali,
I hope that Mr Waqar Ahmad will assist you very well regarding your TRV application.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Sara.ali said:
Plx help me i wan apply from pk vist visa
mis sara ur queries are answered here
if u hav more questions plz post here
best of luck

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
How long after the medical usually visa comes from ISB?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
layla.bee said:
How long after the medical usually visa comes from ISB?
Inshallah it ll come very soon
within 10 days I think

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Just as an update of the current processing timelines, my brother-in-law applied for a TRV from Pakistan at the end of June. He received his approval on September 4th, so it is taking about 2 months to process at present.