Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
layla.bee said:
Few mins ago I checked email, and there is email from CIC-ISB and they sent us the email medical request. Alhamdulilah it is a great news. I pray inshAllah you all hear good news soon.
By any chance anyone knows if they will send passport back for medical or my mom should take her NIC for it?
Dear layla bee,
Great news ma sha Allah.
I hope June applicants will get reply in coming week. in sha Allah

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear layla bee,
Great news ma sha Allah.
I hope June applicants will get reply in coming week. in sha Allah
InshAllah, I hope all June applicants get the good news soon.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Dear member shahzadbahria,
any update from your side regarding TRV application?

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Dear Friends I have a couple of questions:

1) I am applying online for my Spouse TRV and when enrolling Online it asks if you have already applied before you must have had a UCI.
I have received an acknowledgement letter from CIC and it only contains a File Number, so is that applicable to me?

2) When applying online, CIC gave me a checklist, and that checklist does not require Schedule 1 form, but when going through this forum I read that many people got their applications returned without schedule 1? What to do

3) Online checklist does not ask for NIC copy but the Paper Application Requirements on the CIC website for Pakistan mentions that.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/52_1.aspx?view=d

All those friends who have applied for their TRV's online please help me.

Thanks

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
sp0oky1 said:

1) I am applying online for my Spouse TRV and when enrolling Online it asks if you have already applied before you must have had a UCI.
I have received an acknowledgement letter from CIC and it only contains a File Number, so is that applicable to me?
2) When applying online, CIC gave me a checklist, and that checklist does not require Schedule 1 form, but when going through this forum I read that many people got their applications returned without schedule 1? What to do

3) Online checklist does not ask for NIC copy but the Paper Application Requirements on the CIC website for Pakistan mentions that.

Thanks
1. File # is different. UCI means the Client ID# that is unique to all applicant who apply for visa.
2. You should fill and submit schd 1. It is not required in general checklist, but it is requ'd for nationals of Pakistan. I am sure about this. They return applications as incomplete application, if you do not submit schd 1.
3. There is no harm in attaching copy of NIC. It is 2nd govn't identification document

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
sp0oky1 said:

Thanks
My wife application was returned as schedule 1 was missing
I dnt knw abt cnic
my wife didn't include it in application
and they didn't ask yet

Good luck

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Thanks, what about UCI? You didn't include?
ch.immigration said:
My wife application was returned as schedule 1 was missing
I dnt knw abt cnic
my wife didn't include it in application
and they didn't ask yet

Good luck

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
sp0oky1 said:
Thanks, what about UCI? You didn't include?
no I didn't include it

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sp0oky1 said:

Thanks
1. UCI only applies if you have applied before and have been assigned such a number. Since you are applying for the first time, just leave it blank. Every one does the same.

2. Attach schedule 1. Period. There are a lot of discrepancies in what CIC has written in requirements and what they actually accept. I even had to attach schedule 1 for each of my kids aged under 7. The fedex guy suggested it would be returned otherwise. So i followed his advice. For e.g. the official checklist for Pakistan says about minor children depends "No separate application is required"
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/54_1.aspx

But they DO require forms and mine was returned unprocessed TWICE. The second time because when returning the first time, CIC asked for the WRONG form for one of the kids (child being 6+ and school going needed an open study permit, not a temporary resident visa).

3. Attach NIC, you might get away without submitting it, but it is risky. Submitting additional doc won't really hurt unless the document is really far off from requirements.

Moral of the story, follow the written requirements, PLUS add any thing that you hear from others with similar experience - include any thing you have doubts about.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Salam Everyone!

I'm a Canadian Citizen and Would like to invite my parents on super visa along with my younger brother (who is 18+ but a full time student) and my youngest sister (18+ but a full time student) to accompany them.
I'm making over 100K yearly and is employed with the same employer since 2009.

My questions is:

1. What documents should I submit from my end as a Host?

2. What documents should my parents submit for themsleves and my siblings?

3. Has anyone applied with the same situation and got approved / refused?

Your help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Imran

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Imran B said:
Salam Everyone!

I'm a Canadian Citizen and Would like to invite my parents on super visa along with my younger brother (who is 18+ but a full time student) and my youngest sister (18+ but a full time student) to accompany them.
I'm making over 100K yearly and is employed with the same employer since 2009.

My questions is:

1. What documents should I submit from my end as a Host?

2. What documents should my parents submit for themsleves and my siblings?

3. Has anyone applied with the same situation and got approved / refused?

Your help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Imran
Dear Imran,
I will suggest you to avoid applying your parents and siblings TRVs all togather.
It is better to apply your parents visit visa first.
Your siblings will be the strong ties in that case.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear Imran,
I will suggest you to avoid applying your parents and siblings TRVs all togather.
It is better to apply your parents visit visa first.
Your siblings will be the strong ties in that case.
Thank you for your suggestion @ Freehelp4Pakistani.

My siblings can travel with my parents as a dependent since they are full time students? My father previously traveled to Canada twice and does have a valid 5 year US business visa - My plan is to apply a Supervisa for my mother and a regular Multiple entry TRV for my father. Does this help? I do have the information provided on the CIC website, its just I want to get in touch with applicants who applied and experienced stuff.

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hi,

I'm a permanent resident of Canada and my wife is Canadian Citizen, we both co-signed my mother's temporary visitor visa application and submitted at VFS Lahore, these people are very cheesy, they returned her application three times with some stupid objections anyway after many attempts they accepted the application and what I can see it's already forwarded to Canadian High Commission Islamabad around 26-Aug, 2013

I realize that getting TRV from Pakistan is relatively difficult than Super Visa but let's see.

We attached our Notices of Assessments, Pay stubs, employment letters, bank statements and our legal documents of residency.
Almost all of my family members are living in Pakistan except me in Canada as a youngest child. I think there should be not any problem of family ties back to Pakistan.

One thing is that she don't own any property or bank balance, my father deceased 2 years ago and left a house which we haven't transferred yet to her name.

At January 2013 when we applied her TRV, they rejected her application saying not enough funds as only wife invited her but now we both co-signed the application and submitted.

What are the chances of getting TRV this time?

Any senior advice will be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Nadeem

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
I applied for a trv online two days ago. I tried to upload the schedule 1 form (as optional)so many times but it won't upload though the rest of the documents n other optional document got uploaded easily. So I left the schedule 1 n submitted my travel history individually n filed the application without it. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm praying they just process it without it.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hladha said:
I applied for a trv online two days ago. I tried to upload the schedule 1 form (as optional)so many times but it won't upload though the rest of the documents n other optional document got uploaded easily. So I left the schedule 1 n submitted my travel history individually n filed the application without it. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm praying they just process it without it.
I hope they process it without schedule 1
but they returned my wife paper application for not submitting schedule1
May b they ask u to submit it at a later stage
Best of luck