Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Fullmoon said:
Well the issue is not with the letter, everyone is aware that canada is welfare state if you are getting the invitation letter from the person already relying on canadian benefits ??

What if dont have any invitation but visiting for tourisum?

Bty going tomorrow for passport renewal:)
If you dont want to get an invitation letter than attach an advance hotel booking with your TRV application.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Fullmoon said:
Well the issue is not with the letter, everyone is aware that canada is welfare state if you are getting the invitation letter from the person already relying on canadian benefits ??

What if dont have any invitation but visiting for tourisum?

Bty going tomorrow for passport renewal:)

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
Hello Everyone!!

I got my docs back today and the visa officer rejected my application! This is just crappppp! I guess It is all happening because I am Pakistani, Because Now No one trust on us as a nation. Well Now Its too late for me bcoz I clearly mentioned in my application that I am going there for one month (August 2013) But now am gonna apply after three months. :)

Reasons: 1) No travel History
2) Insufficient Funds and Didn't mention about my assets.
3) These white people are crazyyy!!

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
SAM629 said:
Hello Everyone!!

I got my docs back today and the visa officer rejected my application! This is just crappppp! I guess It is all happening because I am Pakistani, Because Now No one trust on us as a nation. Well Now Its too late for me bcoz I clearly mentioned in my application that I am going there for one month (August 2013) But now am gonna apply after three months. :)

Dear SAM629,
Sorry to know about your refusal.
did u apply online?what was your purpose of visit?

Fullmoon

Aug 13, 2013
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear SAM629,
Sorry to know about your refusal.
did u apply online?what was your purpose of visit?
Bro sorry to hear that, but as you mentioned that u will be applying after 3 months
I suggest to made international travel or strong bank statement and strong ties like job your owned propriety, I believe presentation of your case plays vital role

Good Luck

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
SAM629 said:
Hello Everyone!!

two refusal in a row
that's a sad situation

bestovluk

Aug 16, 2013
All Pakistanis join this thread (Need urgent guidance)

Hi,
First of all i like to appreciate the persons who makes this forum really helps people a lot i also get much information through this forum.
My question is regarding trv paper based application i submit my paper based application via tcs to meet my siblings in Canada and i put my application on 19th june and after that i didnt hear anything by insending email to chc they reply me by this msg from chc islmbd mentioning file no and formal reply ur application is currently in process and under review
iam bit worried bcz my plan is for travel to 6th of august and i hear nothing till date plz tell me what should i do and what i expect what they do.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Re: All Pakistanis join this thread (Need urgent guidance)

bestovluk said:
Hi,
First of all i like to appreciate the persons who makes this forum really helps people a lot i also get much information through this forum.
My question is regarding trv paper based application i submit my paper based application via tcs to meet my siblings in Canada and i put my application on 19th june and after that i didnt hear anything by insending email to chc they reply me by this msg from chc islmbd mentioning file no and formal reply ur application is currently in process and under review
iam bit worried bcz my plan is for travel to 6th of august and i hear nothing till date plz tell me what should i do and what i expect what they do.
Dear bestovluk,
You suppose to wait little bit more.paper based TRV applicatiins are taking more than two months time.if you do not hear from them untill next Friday.then email them again.

bestovluk

Aug 16, 2013
tell me is there any case liek my scenario whose date of travel is expired and embassy not reply i already cancel my planned date of departure which is 6th of aug

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
SAM629 said:
Hello Everyone!!

Sorry to hear about this. When did you send your documents to them, and how many months after they contacted?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting

bestovluk said:
Hi,
Which email address you sent the querry to? My mom applied on Jun 27 and have not heard as of today. She has travelled to Canada, UK and other countries in the past. However, when I send email to Canadian high commission, they dont reply. I am surprised

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
bestovluk said:
tell me is there any case liek my scenario whose date of travel is expired and embassy not reply i already cancel my planned date of departure which is 6th of aug
It is very common. Last time my mom applied was in 2011 and she was granted normal TRV after 3 months, no medical was requested at that time. However, with Super visa she will have to go for medical as well.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
SAM629 said:
Hello Everyone!!

Sorry to hear about this. When did you send your documents? Do you mind sharing the timeline?

bestovluk

Aug 16, 2013

layla.bee said:
Which email address you sent the querry to? My mom applied on Jun 27 and have not heard as of today. She has travelled to Canada, UK and other countries in the past. However, when I send email to Canadian high commission, they dont reply. I am surprised
layla.bee i sent them email to this address islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca but also mention DOB and passport No and applicant full name.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
bestovluk said:
It doesnt matter in you case.I hope you dont have any important appointment in Canada on that specific date other than to visit your siblings.