Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
dukhi said:
did you applied online?
He clearly applied thru paper because he got his passport back. With online, you only send passport when CHC asks for it and they ask for it if visa is approved

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Any suggestion plz in regards to my case.how old we need to show the bank statement.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
kasmusrob said:
My wife got passport back and the chc islb refused the case :mad:.the reasons they give
No travel history well my wife visit once to dubai.
Purpose of trip well we mentioned that we did not get enough time to get together when I visit last time.it has been 1year we meet personally each other.
Assests.well I show 10 thousand in my account in canada and my wife show 5 lakh in her account in pakistan.
Lenght of purposed stay in canada. Well we mentioned in my application 6 month.I buy insurance for that purpose too.
Any suggestions from all the seniors members will be appreciated.should I apply again or not or what documents can make my case more strong. I pray all of those who applief and waiting for decision.
Dear kasmusrob,
Sorry to know about the refusal.I will suggest you to wait atleast 2-3 months and then reapply with some more strong ties in Pakistan(job or education,property ownership) and cover letter posted above by dotmatrix for a case which is similar to yours.
would you like to tell us that what kind of ties you showed previously in your TRV application?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
nabilkhan said:
layla bee...
where did u applied???
any reply.....???
My mother applied from Lahore, and sent Docs to Islamabad via TCS.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
nabilkhan said:
layla bee...
where did u applied???
any reply.....???
Applied on June 27 and still no reply from ISB. Not even a medical Request

Fullmoon

Aug 13, 2013
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aoa Every One,

Please advice me, I want to apply for TRV-M to Canada
  • Which is more preferred way to apply, Online or manual through VAC ( Visa Application Centers i.e Tcs / Gerrys) ?
  • Also please advice about the case, I already traveled to 4 countries, including UK/Thailand/Russia/ USA, and still hold 5 year multiparty visa to US valid till 2018, last visited US with family, what are the chances of visa TRV M ?

Looking forward to your response
Thanks n Regards
Asim

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Fullmoon said:
Aoa Every One,

Please advice me, I want to apply for TRV-M to Canada
  • Which is more preferred way to apply, Online or manual through VAC ( Visa Application Centers i.e Tcs / Gerrys) ?
  • Also please advice about the case, I already traveled to 4 countries, including UK/Thailand/Russia/ USA, and still hold 5 year multiparty visa to US valid till 2018, last visited US with family, what are the chances of visa TRV M ?

Looking forward to your response
Thanks n Regards
Asim
Walaikumassalam,

Online application process is always faster comparatively since it skips the manual upload of your docs and file creation by the embassy staff in islamabad. It also lets you keep most of your originals with you like passport until it is really needed for stamping. Lastly, any reason for incomplete application is not delayed for months and you know right at the point of submission if some thing is in correct and can fix that right away.

Having past travel history would help though you should not count too much upon it. Your reason for current application and documents supporting it along with evidence of local ties play the most significant role in general.

Over all you seem to have a pretty good chance but these days applications are taking a lot more time to process. Beware of that.

Fullmoon

Aug 13, 2013
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Walaikumassalam,

Online application process is always faster comparatively since it skips the manual upload of your docs and file creation by the embassy staff in islamabad. It also lets you keep most of your originals with you like passport until it is really needed for stamping. Lastly, any reason for incomplete application is not delayed for months and you know right at the point of submission if some thing is in correct and can fix that right away.

Having past travel history would help though you should not count too much upon it. Your reason for current application and documents supporting it along with evidence of local ties play the most significant role in general.

Over all you seem to have a pretty good chance but these days applications are taking a lot more time to process. Beware of that.
Thanks! prompt response really appreciated,
Yes this make sense by applying online with less wait time and keeping originals documents with you
But where to send the passports afterwards if they ask for it, Isb or Canada for stamping ?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
kasmusrob said:
My wife got passport back and the chc islb refused the case :mad:.the reasons they give
No travel history well my wife visit once to dubai.
Purpose of trip well we mentioned that we did not get enough time to get together when I visit last time.it has been 1year we meet personally each other.
Assests.well I show 10 thousand in my account in canada and my wife show 5 lakh in her account in pakistan.
Lenght of purposed stay in canada. Well we mentioned in my application 6 month.I buy insurance for that purpose too.
Any suggestions from all the seniors members will be appreciated.should I apply again or not or what documents can make my case more strong. I pray all of those who applief and waiting for decision.
really sorry to hear abt this
Such a bad news
I hav applied for my wife as well via tcs
when ur wife got her passport back?
Plz pray for all of us
as ur concern for reapply
gather more documents
Wait till oct and then apply
good luck

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Fullmoon said:
Thanks! prompt response really appreciated,
Yes this make sense by applying online with less wait time and keeping originals documents with you
But where to send the passports afterwards if they ask for it, Isb or Canada for stamping ?
Islamabad. Online applications receive a passport request which usually means that their visa is approved and then submit it via courier (Fedex or TCS). Although since the opening of VAC, i am not sure if you use the same VAC for just courier of passport or not. You should probably verify that from VAC.

Fullmoon

Aug 13, 2013
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Islamabad. Online applications receive a passport request which usually means that their visa is approved and then submit it via courier (Fedex or TCS). Although since the opening of VAC, i am not sure if you use the same VAC for just courier of passport or not. You should probably verify that from VAC.
Another query I have read about biometric for online or paper application, what would be the procedure of this step ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Fullmoon said:
Another query I have read about biometric for online or paper application, what would be the procedure of this step ?
It will be handled via VAC. I THINK that if you apply online, they would probably ask you to set an appointment with the VAC for getting this done. But this is just my speculation and i am NOT sure of the process since the introduction of VAC's. It is best to contact a VAC office. It is basically fedex being officially desinated to perform the same task in all three major cities of Pakistan. However, what i mentioned earlier about processing of online app, stands the same. So you should look for getting only the bio metric scans from VAC and still submitting online in my opinion.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Fullmoon said:
That biometric process for Pakistani applicants will start from December 2013.