+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Nelliehassy

Mar 22, 2014
My boyfriend is a pakistani national but currently living in london, uk with a student visa. We applied twice for visitor visa to canada but both were refused. We need help. We are soon to be married in pakistan but my family here in canada need to meet him first.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Guys

I've a question regarding super visa.

Super visa (TRV) was granted till November 2014(PP expiry is Dec 2014). The entry was granted till August 2015 i.e. person entered into Canada in Aug/13 and the two year entry was granted.

Now

I know that i don't have to get extension of the entry but do i've to buy new medical insurance and if yes? do I've to provide those details of new medical insurance to govt?

Thanks

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear all Pakistani brothers and sisters,
kindly,join this thread to discuss all your queries, difficulties and problems regarding Canadian TRV(temporary residence visa).
This thread's sole purpose is to help each other,nothing else.
Regards
=================================
dear,
My husband has plan to go canada on visit visa from UAE, he has already been visited UK, France, KSA, Oman, Qatar during the last 5yrs,
I would to know that if he gets the visit visa of canada from UAE, then he can also apply for visit visa of his family who resided in pakistan, 2nd. if he comes to pakistan & he apply for visit visa, so it is also compulsory to submit his original passport instead of photo copy of passport,

Thanks

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
hello..
my name is Farwa Hasnain .. my husband is currently living in Canada as a student.
I had applied TRV which got rejected last month... in which I showed all the documents including my sponsorship by my father n law , my employment letter , leave letter , flight booking and all the required documents.
Now , I am again planing to apply for TRV and this time my husband will sponsor me ( showing 35 thousand $ in his account ) , my personal property documents , my bank account with 10 lac PKR , my employment letter ,leave letter and a letter from my family doctor that I am the only one to take care of my grand mother.

Is my case now more strong ?

Canata

Aug 25, 2013
help needed

My sister has been refused for visiting visa with reason no history of travelling/no ties in Canada /no ties in back home. will any one guide how is she can visit and what kind of invitation is considered for this kind of visa. is birthday is a good reason ETC. she is working in back home. is number of days important for visiting purpose. we wrote in invitation 60 days. Could any one can give sample invitation letter.
She never travel overseas. However she is working in government job since 25 years. she got NOC for her vacation.
what kind of document to prove the ties home/relative?
please specify the documents.
thank you very much for all your support

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
hafza_jad said:
=================================
dear,
My husband has plan to go canada on visit visa from UAE, he has already been visited UK, France, KSA, Oman, Qatar during the last 5yrs,
I would to know that if he gets the visit visa of canada from UAE, then he can also apply for visit visa of his family who resided in pakistan, 2nd. if he comes to pakistan & he apply for visit visa, so it is also compulsory to submit his original passport instead of photo copy of passport,

Thanks
AOA,

It will be better & suitable for your husband that he should apply his own/family visit visa from Pakistan. Thanks

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
farwa ff said:
hello..
my name is Farwa Hasnain .. my husband is currently living in Canada as a student.
I had applied TRV which got rejected last month... in which I showed all the documents including my sponsorship by my father n law , my employment letter , leave letter , flight booking and all the required documents.
Now , I am again planing to apply for TRV and this time my husband will sponsor me ( showing 35 thousand $ in his account ) , my personal property documents , my bank account with 10 lac PKR , my employment letter ,leave letter and a letter from my family doctor that I am the only one to take care of my grand mother.

Is my case now more strong ?
AOA,

First of all, kindly notify the points of your trv refusal. Secondly, as per my observation, there is no issue of bank statement as it should be average usually. As you explained above about your all docs but there is nothing explanation for your purpose of trip.

Kindly provide us required information. Thanks

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
AOA,

First of all, kindly notify the points of your trv refusal. Secondly, as per my observation, there is no issue of bank statement as it should be average usually. As you explained above about your all docs but there is nothing explanation for your purpose of trip.

Kindly provide us required information. Thanks
The last refusal was on the basis that I dont have strong ties to my home country.
Secondly , I just want to visit my husband for 2 months to spend my vacations.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Re: help needed

Canata said:
My sister has been refused for visiting visa with reason no history of travelling/no ties in Canada /no ties in back home. will any one guide how is she can visit and what kind of invitation is considered for this kind of visa. is birthday is a good reason ETC. she is working in back home. is number of days important for visiting purpose. we wrote in invitation 60 days. Could any one can give sample invitation letter.
She never travel overseas. However she is working in government job since 25 years. she got NOC for her vacation.
what kind of document to prove the ties home/relative?
please specify the documents.
thank you very much for all your support
AOA,

The reason of refusal which you have described is really a big problem for those who do not have such characteristics i.e travel history, purpose of travel, ties relationship etc. In your case, purpose of travel (Birthday) is week. If your sister is married and want to visit alone then this can be strong ties for her. She has no travel history then we can overcome this point by making strong purpose of travel and solid documentation.

I will advise you that choose some other purpose like attend conference or training etc. I think it will best for her as she is working in govt organization. Thanks

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
farwa ff said:
The last refusal was on the basis that I dont have strong ties to my home country.
Secondly , I just want to visit my husband for 2 months to spend my vacations.
Can you please answer following questions:

1) is your husband a full time student?
2) what is the source of income of your husband as you already mentioned that your husband will sponsor you.
3) do you have permanent job?

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Can you please answer following questions:

1) is your husband a full time student?
2) what is the source of income of your husband as you already mentioned that your husband will sponsor you.
3) do you have permanent job?
Yes he is a full time student in university of Alberta
secondly ,he got his work permit too and working in a research center and ,
I have a permanent job too....

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
farwa ff said:
Yes he is a full time student in university of Alberta
secondly ,he got his work permit too and working in a research center and ,
I have a permanent job too....
If you have a good job back home too and have funds to show for your initial stay, you should probably apply for SOWP instead which shows your intent more clearly. No spouse generally "visits her husband for a short time" (at least that is how CIC would view that). SOWP shows intent to live with husband as long as his status is valid and work. So it is fine even if you plan to just visit and come back.

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
fkl said:
If you have a good job back home too and have funds to show for your initial stay, you should probably apply for SOWP instead which shows your intent more clearly. No spouse generally "visits her husband for a short time" (at least that is how CIC would view that). SOWP shows intent to live with husband as long as his status is valid and work. So it is fine even if you plan to just visit and come back.
Thankxx for you help :)

rfazal

Apr 4, 2014
dear Waqar Ahmad,
awaiting your positive views on below refusal

I have refused for visit visa to Canada based on below reasons. kindly advise me can I appeal or resubmit my application.

Your travel history (I have attached my Schengen visa copy and I have residence status for UAE)
Purpose of visit (Applied as truism visa and I provided my return ticket with hotel booking)
Limited employment prospects in your country of residence ( I'm working in MNC Company in UAE since “2010”)

Thanking you,

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
fkl said:
thankx for your help..
Just want to know that how strong are the chances of getting a OWP usually to a spouse ???