+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone

Regarding Family Information (IMM5645) form:

All my father's siblings have died and there is no record of their date of birth as they were born pre-partition. What should he put in the date of birth along with parents?

Also should he write in the explanation letter regarding the fact that they are deceased and there is no record of their date of birth etc? Please help!
This question is important. Can anyone please answer this?

W.S

Jul 10, 2017
AOA WS

The message which you got means that your paper based application along with your passport has been sent to VO ISB for application processing. Average processing time is mentioned on CIC website which is 39 days. But it depends on the purpose of visit. For instance, if your purpose is urgent then you can ask organizer/inviter to email/fax invitation letter to the embassy if they are officially authorize to do so.
Moreover, having travel history is very important especially for Canada TRV. From an overall point of view, i think if your documentation is very strong and authentic then there are good chances for getting TRV.
Wa alaikum asalam and thanks a lot. Just checked after 15 days and saw status "background check is in process". Let's see what happens...

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Wa alaikum asalam and thanks a lot. Just checked after 15 days and saw status "background check is in process". Let's see what happens...
AOA WS,

Inshallah you will get positive news regarding your trv. Thanks

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Okay so my mother's visa rejected I am not sure what to do,can I claim?
AOA Ikhlas,

It is very sad moment for you that your mother did not get trv as your convocation has already been passed in the last month.
What are the refusals points?