+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Ottawa October applicants

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Got my ATIP notes today. Everything including language, residence, knowledge and criminality is passed except security clearance. Officer has put a note that there is no concern but the security clearance is still pending.

Last edited:
Reactions: foxygrandpa

fara0173

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Got my ATIP notes yesterday, residence, knowledge, language are passed. prohibition not started, criminality in progress. Note from officer: Awaiting clearances- Grants.
Had my FP on march 12 after I requested ATIP so hope they either started or almost done processing it by now.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Got my ATIP notes yesterday, residence, knowledge, language are passed. prohibition not started, criminality in progress. Note from officer: Awaiting clearances- Grants.
Had my FP on march 12 after I requested ATIP so hope they either started or almost done processing it by now.
Ciminality should be passed by now. The only remaining thing for us is the security clearance. Hopefully , we can get the clearance soon

Reactions: fara0173

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
Got "Decision Made" today on eCas! Please update the spreadsheet. I am an October applicant

Last edited:

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
I've received an invitation on April-5th for the ceremony on April 20th. The main reason for the delay between "Decision Made" and ceremony invitation (two months & a half) is based on my request to IRCC not send me the invitation during March, due to certain personal circumstances. Sure enough, they send me the invitation in early April.
Good luck for all of you!

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've received an invitation on April-5th for the ceremony on April 20th. The main reason for the delay between "Decision Made" and ceremony invitation (two months & a half) is based on my request to IRCC not send me the invitation during March, due to certain personal circumstances. Sure enough, they send me the invitation in early April.
Good luck for all of you!
Updated. Congrats!!