+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Ottawa October applicants

ChrisAH

Sep 22, 2012
Quick question: for those who went through the oath ceremony in Ottawa, how many people were you able to bring?
If you are doing the oath soon, how many people are you planning on bringing?

I plan on bringing 12 people, Which I hope is ok.

Thanks

malikumershaheen

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Quick question: for those who went through the oath ceremony in Ottawa, how many people were you able to bring?
If you are doing the oath soon, how many people are you planning on bringing?

I plan on bringing 12 people, Which I hope is ok.

Thanks
I dont think there is a limit - but 12 seems too few to me, may be ask more people to join :)

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Has anyone else from Ottawa been stuck because one of the family members have not progressed to DM?
It seems that this cohort is not making progress...
Yeah me is one of those! So frustrating! To see people who passed the test a month after me and got the invitation to the oath.,

Reactions: rx_tech

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I am in the same boat! We passed rest on Feb 14! My wife got DM and mine is still in process
Yeah me too I got DM but not my husband and my two daughters! Not sure why? I know they needed to check with IRS but the immigration agent said it usually takes one or two days! Hopefully it won't take longer! Crossing fingers for all of us!

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Yeah me too I got DM but not my husband and my two daughters! Not sure why? I know they needed to check with IRS but the immigration agent said it usually takes one or two days! Hopefully it won't take longer! Crossing fingers for all of us!
IRS? Do you mean CRA for tax filings??

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
I done test on March 22., status changed to the decision made in the ecas on 23. Today I see in the ecas that oath letter was send on 26., and the oath is scheduled on April 13.

Thank you IRCC Ottawa, you're super fast.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
I done test on March 22., status changed to the decision made in the ecas on 23. Today I see in the ecas that oath letter was send on 26., and the oath is scheduled on April 13.

Congratulations for the oath invitation.

Can you please share your complete timeline. I could not find your name.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

congrads!! i aam going blind i think, i cant find you on the spredsheet....can you please let me know the line # or if you are not there, can you provide your timeline so i can add you to the list.(if you want that is)

Yes that is sooper fast! and we love it!!

EDIT: i am not blind after all - there is one another person who could not find you... :p

Reactions: HLR