Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 15, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 6, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 23, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2018 at 1:15 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
App. Type: Citizenship grant
Physical presence days: 1500 plus including days before PR
App. Sent date: Oct 11, 2017

Very interesting: I got an email today from CIC saying now that I haven't written the test on requested date I need to explain them why I didn't write the test.
Actually I did pass the test and had an interview with the officer after the test where he declared that I passed the test and he is going to approve my application!! Online status hasn't changed yet!!

I emailed them back and explained the whole thing! Let's see what happens!!
spread sheet updated. good luck

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Today I went for exam and scored 20/20. In the interview, they said my next step is ceremony.

Reactions: morenawella

Babayaro

Jun 30, 2016
New line today
We sent you a notice on February 21, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 3, 2018 at 1:15 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
New line today
We sent you a notice on February 21, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 3, 2018 at 1:15 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.
updated the sheet, congrats

Reactions: Babayaro

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello Fellow Ottawa Residents!
I am lucky to say that my oct application is now in process as per ECAS. Does anyone know how long typically it takes to get test invite or what the next steps are after being in process?

thanks

didier2017

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Fellow Ottawa Residents!
I am lucky to say that my oct application is now in process as per ECAS. Does anyone know how long typically it takes to get test invite or what the next steps are after being in process?

thanks
It could take 3 or 4 weeks max.

didier2017

Nov 17, 2017
New line today

Oooh congratulations.

Reactions: Babayaro

morenawella

Oct 23, 2012
Hi everyone,
I pass the citizenship test yesterday but my wife didn’t unfortunately. What’s going to happen now for my application knowing that we applied as a family?

Thanks for your response.