+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Ottawa October applicants

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
A small anniversary for me today. My citizenship application was received by the IRCC Sidney exactly one year ago.

And I am a happy Canadian citizen since about 6 months ago. Thank you IRCC Ottawa for being very fast in my case.

Reactions: Sonamal

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Update!
So my husband's and older daughter's status changed yesterday October 22 to DM . My youngest still has IP so I guess we're all pending because of her! Lol! Waiting patiently! Hope everyone else is !

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Here I come with great news! Finally we just received a notice to appear to the oath ceremony scheduled on November 16 at 8:30 am ! I'm so happy and relieved Thank you to all of you for the support and for being there answering any questions or concerns I had! I will for sure let you know how everything went that day and for sure will be asking you for passport related questions and tips! Thanks again

Reactions: wvo2017

frange

May 25, 2018
Here I come with great news! Finally we just received a notice to appear to the oath ceremony scheduled on November 16 at 8:30 am ! I'm so happy and relieved Thank you to all of you for the support and for being there answering any questions or concerns I had! I will for sure let you know how everything went that day and for sure will be asking you for passport related questions and tips! Thanks again
Congratulation:
Please, could you put your statistic?
Thanks,

Sonamal

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Congratulation:
Please, could you put your statistic?
Thanks,
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 19, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 22, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 22, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 16, 2018 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
My Status changed to DM February 17th, 2018
My family's status changed October 22nd, 2018 except for my youngest
Oath invite October 31st sent by email
Ceremony date November 16,2018

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Finally! Officially Canadian citizens my family and I since this morning . The ceremony was very nice and full of happy emotions. It started a bit later than 8:30 since few people were late because of the snowy weather . Good luck everyone else in line and thank you for all your support.
congrats!

soon2018

Jun 23, 2018
Finally! Officially Canadian citizens my family and I since this morning . The ceremony was very nice and full of happy emotions. It started a bit later than 8:30 since few people were late because of the snowy weather . Good luck everyone else in line and thank you for all your support.
Congratulations.

soon2018

Jun 23, 2018
Hello all,

I have contacted the cic after one year of receiving my application, and here is their response:

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Please let me know if anyone is on the same page as me.