+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed on tracker but no decision or copr

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
no update yet, completed everything in tracker since September... until today no final decision yet, no COPR or PPR yet... still waiting been almost 3 months now no new update
Hi
Use the visa center web form, explain what you have, attach a screenshot of your tracker and ask about COPR.

• Love
Reactions: colovey

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
We have sent web forms to the manilla office and there is no response. Not sure if colovey has tried them.
someone said here try to send we forms thru the Canada webform... im afraid it wont be allowed to send many webforms? but i still waiting for the webform i just sent directly to manila office

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
someone said here try to send we forms thru the Canada webform... im afraid it wont be allowed to send many webforms? but i still waiting for the webform i just sent directly to manila office
You should receive automatic confirmation from the office that they received your message.

Reactions: colovey

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
We just sent the new November 13th webform through. Hopefully it gets a response.
wow so its almost 1 month now from raising webform hooo i know how it feels we have to start waiting for next week again every weekdays the anxiety from waiting the final decision is real.lets hope soon