+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed on tracker but no decision or copr

Stanly25

Apr 26, 2023
Hello everyone
all stages are complete on application status tracker for over a month but there are no updates neither copr number nor a decision. Did anyone face a similar situation and what could be its cause? Thank you

Last edited:

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello everyone
all stages are complete on application status tracker for over a month but there are no updates neither copr number nor a decision. Did anyone face a similar situation and what could be its cause? Thank you
Hi I am in the same situation
all stages completed on 29 may 2023 on tracker but no reply thereafter, called them 3 times but the same generic reply.. you have to wait every thing is passed.. wait for final decision. My primary VO is Ottawa and secondary VO is Sydney (Australia).

Stanly25

Apr 26, 2023
all stages completed on 29 may 2023 on tracker but no reply thereafter, called them 3 times but the same generic reply.. you have to wait every thing is passed.. wait for final decision. My primary VO is Ottawa and secondary VO is Sydney (Australia).
Yeah i had the same response as well

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
Hi, I'm in the same situation. All stages completed on tracker on June 9th, no CoPR number yet.
On June 15th I got my medical exam extended for 12 months and I called IRCC twice and I got the same response.
All passed, not decision yet, wait. I'm so frustrated. I don't even know what does that mean, approved, not approved?
I applied with PNP-EE Inland on July 16th, 2022.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi, I'm in the same situation. All stages completed on tracker on June 9th, no CoPR number yet.
On June 15th I got my medical exam extended for 12 months and I called IRCC twice and I got the same response.
All passed, not decision yet, wait. I'm so frustrated. I don't even know what does that mean, approved, not approved?
Apparently after all the stages are passed, your file moves from IRCC immigration agent to visa officer who rechecks all recommendations of the agent and approves your file.
There are many people in a similar situation and there is nothing you can do.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Same situation here. May I know your primary VO?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
CIO and secondary Ottawa. About 3 weeks ago I ordered GCMS notes and I'm still waiting for them. Hopefully, they will provide some more information.
My primary VO is Ottawa, file stuck since 7th June with no COPR yet. I'm also waiting on gcms notes but there doesn't seem to be a predictable timeframe for getting RFV after it gets held up when all stages are completed.

I think getting moved to RROC is a bit better since that division is supposed to fast track applications.

maucala

Jun 19, 2023
Hola a todos
todas las etapas están completas en el rastreador de estado de la solicitud durante más de un mes, pero no hay actualizaciones ni número de copr ni una decisión. ¿Alguien se enfrentó a una situación similar y cuál podría ser su causa? Gracias
[/CITA]
¿Ha sido aprobado o todavía está esperando?

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Same here Mickey, all stages completed 31 may 2023

Rnagp001

Jul 15, 2023
Hello everyone
Same here, everything completed in tracker on May 15th and still waiting. They are testing our patience. I have to travel to my home country and the work visa is expiring soon. They opened an option to extend but it was a short window until May 20th for so missed that as I thought I should be getting the PR approval. Got my AOR on Feb 21st.
Was eligible for bot CEC (2yrs work exp in Canada) and FSW but got an invite in FSW

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Same here, everything completed in tracker on May 15th and still waiting. They are testing our patience. I have to travel to my home country and the work visa is expiring soon. They opened an option to extend but it was a short window until May 20th for so missed that as I thought I should be getting the PR approval. Got my AOR on Feb 21st.
Was eligible for bot CEC (2yrs work exp in Canada) and FSW but got an invite in FSW
Hey do you know your primary visa office?