+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed on tracker but no decision or copr

hershii77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi.
CEC inland applicant AOR August 25 2023.
Yesterday, my GCKey changed to the following. My BG check in PR tracker shows In progress (rest all complete; no CoPR number yet). GCKey says Eligibility and BG Check both in progress. Any idea what this means?

Latest update:
Final decision -
January 12, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
All changed on Tracker, got the CoPR number on tracker. No changes or RFV mail for GCKey yet.

Rjsm15

Aug 19, 2018
not at all, still waiting.... last updated still September but been 4 months for us now still waiting for the last final decision stage
Hi I'am also from Manila. My AOR date is September 1, 2023. All 4 stages in tracker were completed on November 21, 2023, and there were no updates since then. No COPR Details, no email. Hoping for updates this month :_)

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
Hi I'am also from Manila. My AOR date is September 1, 2023. All 4 stages in tracker were completed on November 21, 2023, and there were no updates since then. No COPR Details, no email. Hoping for updates this month :_)
Oh hi there po, Spousal Visa din po ba sa inyo? you had very fast process from AOR then completed all stages in the tracker, Good for you po and good luck let's see this year if they'll finally giving us updates sad to say they seem taking it long, maybe due to backlogs or i don't know where our file might be but have more faith let's stay patient more the best thing will come

Reactions: Rjsm15

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Oh hi there po, Spousal Visa din po ba sa inyo? you had very fast process from AOR then completed all stages in the tracker, Good for you po and good luck let's see this year if they'll finally giving us updates sad to say they seem taking it long, maybe due to backlogs or i don't know where our file might be but have more faith let's stay patient more the best thing will come
have you ordered gcms notes since your pre arrival letter

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
no i never had gcms notes, what is that for? is that really necessary or compulsory to get? i don't have any idea have to get gmcs did i miss something here huhu. Since pre-arrival and after the 4 stages completed the only part i waited until now is the final decision email

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
i'm still within the processing time though, someone told me here the only thing we need is to call directly IRCC Canada and they will give us updates about our application

mazenB

Apr 18, 2023
Hello there, FSW-O here with AOR 5th of April. Since the 5th of Jan all steps were marked as completed in my tracker, however I haven't rec my FD yet any advise on what I can do and the usual waiting period to receive any decision?

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
i'm still within the processing time though, someone told me here the only thing we need is to call directly IRCC Canada and they will give us updates about our application
because our file is in the manila office, IRCC here will not be able to give any information.
GCMS notes, do explain alot. they can been ordered on the immigration website. They cost $5.00.

Jan 23, 2024
Apparently after all the stages are passed, your file moves from IRCC immigration agent to visa officer who rechecks all recommendations of the agent and approves your file.
There are many people in a similar situation and there is nothing you can do.
If anyone here can suggest me what to do,
I applied for study permit under SDS, on 13th Oct and my file is stuck, all stages are completed on TRACKER, along with study permit details.
there is no update for PPR on GC key acc.

Ksilentknight

Jan 29, 2024
If anyone here can suggest me what to do,
I applied for study permit under SDS, on 13th Oct and my file is stuck, all stages are completed on TRACKER, along with study permit details.
there is no update for PPR on GC key acc.
All you have to is wait my friend. It's a huge positive sign that everything is completed. Its all a patience game at this time. Good luck.!!!

Reactions: Rjsm15

khan904

Feb 9, 2024
Hello everyone
all stages are complete on application status tracker for over a month but there are no updates neither copr number nor a decision. Did anyone face a similar situation and what could be its cause? Thank you
.hi brother i read your tweet , can you please tell me how many month after you get ppr