copr number appears dec 8
waiting for p1
pvo ottawa svo sydney

Ravirav

Dec 12, 2016
ITA: Feb 2023
AOR: Mar 31, 2023
Everything completed on tracker: Oct 18
Since then nothing. They say that the current processing time is 5 months but for me its been nearly 8.5 months since I submitted application.
VO Calgary

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
Since then nothing. They say that the current processing time is 5 months but for me its been nearly 8.5 months since I submitted application.
VO Calgary
they really took so long for the last part, waiting also for final decision all completed last September, how is it now?

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
VO Calgary
Hi
I had similar case
AOR in feb and all completed on application by May 29. But unlike others my decision was given more than 7 months later in Nov.
I was also not given any answers so I contacted local MP representative who sent them reminders again and again.
I would suggest that you contact local MP from your destination city.

firefistkash

Nov 24, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PR express entry CEC inland AOR 23rd July and my tracker shows all steps completed on October 31st but i still didnt receive any approval emails from IRCC. Gckey says FD: NOV 9 your application is in process. Any one in the similar situation? I also called IRCC to check and they told me its good news that all stages have been completed and i just have to wait for the email from IRCC but still i never received any email. I know its the waiting game but IRCC is not even providing any timeline on this and the updated timeline for printing a new PR card is 68 days as of yesterday. Any udpates or advise guys?

Thanks in advance.

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
I have all sections completed and SP+Visitior visa Numbers since 18dec 2023, but no PPR request yet.
No idea for how long should i wait. Processing time took 8m.

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Not yet... we are up to holidays now so hopefully we can hear from them or will just wait for next year updates....
This wait is inhuman and completely not necessary. To have to wait to miss another Christmas and new year, another birthday and anniversary.

I hope we hear something soon, lets keep the faith

Reactions: colovey

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
This wait is inhuman and completely not necessary. To have to wait to miss another Christmas and new year, another birthday and anniversary.

I hope we hear something soon, lets keep the faith
I feel you so much and im with you and the others who got stuck with the updates, our last updated date stuck last year, now this 2024, its stressful and frustating but we have to be positive and keep the faith hope we will hear from ircc

colovey

Nov 23, 2023
any news guys this month new year? seem like IRCCs quiet hope we all have answers in time let's all have faith

hershii77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi.
CEC inland applicant AOR August 25 2023.
Yesterday, my GCKey changed to the following. My BG check in PR tracker shows In progress (rest all complete; no CoPR number yet). GCKey says Eligibility and BG Check both in progress. Any idea what this means?

Latest update:
Final decision -
January 12, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.