ITA : June 8 (with 1 dependent)
AOR: June 25
Med passed/UCI linked/Old BIO linked: Sept 20
Biometrics request: Sept 22
Biometrics completed: Sept 28
Eligibility completed: Oct 12
Background completed : Oct 16
COPR# generated on tracker: Oct 16
GCKey final decision: Pending (Final decision showing as 15th Oct)
Portal 1 email : pending

My only concern is that the decision is still pending but everything else is complete on tracker. Does this mean I have been approved for PR?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Perspective,

My timeline is similar to yours.
Have there been any changes since your last post ?

My tracker says that everything has been completed for a few days, but I haven't received any email, I don't see the COPR number either.
On my IRCC account, there has been an update which indicates that my medical examination and biometric data are validated (on my tracker this has been validated for several weeks), for the rest it only indicates that it is still under review.

'Express Entry CEC with inland dependent'

Thank you

Rshahaltogh

Nov 9, 2023
My timeline:
Express Entry CEC Inland
ITA : March 15
AOR : May 7

GCKEY Portal:
Review of eligibility : under review
Review of medical results : Passed July 26
Review of additional documents : Oct 25 (reviewing)
Interview : no need
Biometrics : no need
Background check : processing
Final decision : Nov 1, in progress

Tracking Portal:
Biometrics, Medical exam, Eligibility, Background verification: All Completed (Green)
Last activity: Background verification complete Oct 27
COPR# already generated (not sure what date)

Still waiting for email and/or updates on the GCKey portal

Reactions: Joachim75

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR: Oct 16, 2022
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Vancouver
All completed for the main applicant only on the tracker since Nov 13. (the dependent eligibility is still not started) the COPR is issued for both of us on the tracker though.
No portal email yet as of today.

Reactions: chawelle

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR: Oct 16, 2022
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Vancouver
All completed for the main applicant only on the tracker since Nov 13. (the dependent eligibility is still not started) the COPR is issued for both of us on the tracker though.
No portal email yet as of today.
got the portal email yesterday.
First Portal email: Nov 14, 2023

Reactions: Lord_Tony

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
My timeline:
Express Entry CEC Inland
ITA : March 15
AOR : May 7

GCKEY Portal:
Review of eligibility : under review
Review of medical results : Passed July 26
Review of additional documents : Oct 25 (reviewing)
Interview : no need
Biometrics : no need
Background check : processing
Final decision : Nov 1, in progress

Tracking Portal:
Biometrics, Medical exam, Eligibility, Background verification: All Completed (Green)
Last activity: Background verification complete Oct 27
COPR# already generated (not sure what date)

Still waiting for email and/or updates on the GCKey portal
Hi
Any updates since your last post ?

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
NO CEC AOR Oct 16, 2022
Ok, I thought it was for a provincial program because it took a long time and I heard that the provincial program takes longer than the others.

Today I received my first email from IRCC. I replied the same day. They're asking for information to confirm my presence in Canada, not the link to access the portal.
Are you still waiting for your second e-mail ?

Reactions: zanakam

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Ok, I thought it was for a provincial program because it took a long time and I heard that the provincial program takes longer than the others.

Today I received my first email from IRCC. I replied the same day. They're asking for information to confirm my presence in Canada, not the link to access the portal.
Are you still waiting for your second e-mail ?
congratulations,

yes am still waiting, haven't heard back

Reactions: chawelle

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for the last couple months and decided to create an account to share my timelines too.

CEC inland (Single applicant)

On GCKey Account:
AOR: June 25, 2023
Medical Exams: October 20, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics: I did my biometrics on September 26, 2023 and that's what it shows on the application info in the portal but in the application status it says June 24, 2023 Completed? LOL I don't get it
Final Decision: October 19, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My questions is how come I passed medical exams after "final decision"? Is there anyone with a similar timeline like this?

On Tracker:
Everything is completed since October 20 and COPR No. is already available there.

No P1 email yet and the wait is so frustrating. I have a trip to visit my family scheduled for mid December but I guess I'm not going anywhere at this point.

Bonjosquie

Nov 27, 2023
Hi,

I sent emails to 5 email addresses, and I finally got a portal email 26 April. I don't know if that had any effect or not, but I also called IRCC that morning, and the agent said they would send an email to the office and ask them to send it to me again. Call IRCC and hopefully you'll get an understanding agent who would send an email to them, I called on three different days and only the last one did it for me, the other two were suggesting things that were not helpful. I hope you will get it soon :)
Please could you share the email addresses with me? I am especially in need of Montréal office email address.

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
Anyone here with a Final Decision date for the month of October 2023?

Hello.

Sharing my timeline...

RNIP Application from North Bay
With spouse and 2 kids

March 28 Received Community Recommendation
April 27 Submitted RNIP Application
May 19 Received AOR but had a missing document
May 19 Submitted missing document
June 12 Received AOR
July25 Passed Medical Exam
Oct 6 ADR (police clearance)
Oct 7 submitted ADR
Oct 14- received ADR
Oct 14 Final Decision

Nov 27
Just received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED as of oct 14. there is a COPR/CRP and document number.

Status: Not started and there is a Print Que#. However I have never received any email and no update on GC key.

Primary Ofice: Whitehorse IRCC
Secondary Ofice: Etobicoke IRCC

Called IRCC they said no update on their end as well and all I can do is wait for the office to give the next steps. Just really frustrated. Got OWP refused Nov 1 so I applied for restoration again Nov 3. And no updates or whatsovever.