All completed - No PPR yet

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Filling for express entry,

When filling for express entry profile,

It’s asks if you have job offer
-
What should be put if I am already working in Canada ?!

Thanks for your response

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
Anyone here is or knows of a situtation where the final decision date and COPR number on tracker was generated more then 3 weeks ago on 07th September, but have not received the P1 email yet?

Any insights anyone can offer, I will truly appreciate it. I have called IRCC and they say that it's not been sent yet. Please help guys.

Grewal1501

Sep 9, 2022
Anyone here is or knows of a situtation where the final decision date and COPR number on tracker was generated more then 3 weeks ago on 07th September, but have not received the P1 email yet?

Any insights anyone can offer, I will truly appreciate it. I have called IRCC and they say that it's not been sent yet. Please help guys.
Hi - Same for me, I got everything completed on tracker with COPR details on 20th Sep since then no updates no portal email, Did you get any update?

Aayyaa

Oct 7, 2023

Hello! Mine is exactly the same with yours. All completed and final decision was made 6th in Sep and the tracker and GC key updates it 7th in Sep, and there is no updates since then… I sent a inquiry via their web form last week and they said:
We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on 09/07/2023, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Grewal1501

Sep 9, 2022
Hello! Mine is exactly the same with yours. All completed and final decision was made 6th in Sep and the tracker and GC key updates it 7th in Sep, and there is no updates since then… I sent a inquiry via their web form last week and they said:
We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on 09/07/2023, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Hi I guess this is generic response , Are you able to see copr details on tracker ?

Grewal1501

Sep 9, 2022
yes I can see the Copr details (document number generated) on the tracker…since 7th in Sep…
I have seen one example recently where application approved in July and never got portal 1 email infact it was never been sent, so atlast that person sent portal one answers and after 5 days that person got portal 2 email.

Aayyaa

Oct 7, 2023
I have seen one example recently where application approved in July and never got portal 1 email infact it was never been sent, so atlast that person sent portal one answers and after 5 days that person got portal 2 email.
Thank you for letting me know the case. Did you send inquiry about your case via webform?

Aayyaa

Oct 7, 2023
Sure, If you have crosses 5 months processing you can send upfront email to them for portal 2. I will be doing the same next week.
How would you send the upfront mail to them? via webform? I would appreciate if you could tell me how I should take the steps. Next week it will haven waited for over 5months.