durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Creating this thread to see how many of us have everything completed on the tracker but still haven't received PPR. Please comment below the following info:
  • Your AOR
  • When did everything completed for you?
  • Your VOs (if known)
  • ETA: Have you got COPR number in tracker yet?
Please also come back and update us if you receive your portal email eventually - and let us know where did you receive the email from!

My info: AOR Nov 30, all completed since Mar 23, VO: Ottawa - Sydney. ETA: No COPR number yet.

Last edited:

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
Creating this thread to see how many of us have everything completed on the tracker but still haven't received PPR. Please comment below the following info:
  • Your AOR
  • When did everything completed for you?
  • Your VOs (if known)
Please also come back and update us if you receive your portal email eventually - and let us know where did you receive the email from!

My info: AOR Nov 30, all completed since Mar 23, VO: Ottawa - Sydney.
I am same AOR as you. All completed since Mar 24.

Reactions: durianwind

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
So far I gathered that once everything is done our applications will be sent to the offices in Etobicoke or Calgary for COPR details and portal email (let me know if there are more offices that processes portal emails if I missed them). I know we're pretty much done and will eventually be sent the email but it's agonizing to wait. I hope we'll have good news soon.

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
I caught another GU today but nothing changed in either MyCIC or tracker. No portal email of course. Hoping they're proceeding with it soon...

Reactions: paramsingh44

Takita

May 12, 2021
AOR: Nov 30
VOs: Ottawa - Sydney
All completed on the tracker since March 21. No portal email yet as of today.
Did your Info Sharing Completed?

Did you call after Security (BG) passed to confirm if Info Sharing/Criminality completed?

I got GU 27 Mar, called 28 Mar said security passed and tracker updated all passed. However, agent said Info Sharing still In Progress and Criminality No Started.

Criminality was already Passed at R10 stage. Apparently, Officer set Criminality to Not started when Security Started and then verify PCC again after Security passed to pass criminality.

In my case, Officer just marked Security to Passed and didn't bother to verify PCC again to pass criminality. Moreover, officer didn't bother to mark Info Sharing to complete since Nov.

I received GCMS IRCC notes on 29 Mar. Notes generated 12 Mar. Info Sharing complete - pending review/assessment to mark it complete.

Did you have US history?

I wonder if that's reason Officer is not interested to review info sharing file to mark it complete as it may take sometime to go thru info sharing report compared to others who have no foreign history other than Canada & Home country so it's relatively quicker for them. I also read somewhere Info Sharing should be reviewed to mark it complete after R10, but before Eligibility/Security. Unfortunately, not in my case though..

Also Officer marked Security Passed on 27 Mar and changed due date from 31 Mar to 30 Apr. my application will exceed 6 month service standard by 20 Apr.

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
I did call IRCC but on Mar 9 and got confirmed that Info Sharing at that point is completed, but Criminality and Security are not started. No idea what happened after that since I never called again, but on Mar 22 all marked completed. However I did receive ADR for my dependant's current residential address on Mar 23. We speculated that they maybe wanted to confirm that he's also inland, but it's still a bit weird since we got the request after all were completed, not during eligibility or security check.

I do have a short time living in the US, only 2 years tho.

Takita

May 12, 2021
I did call IRCC but on Mar 9 and got confirmed that Info Sharing at that point is completed, but Criminality and Security are not started. No idea what happened after that since I never called again, but on Mar 22 all marked completed. However I did receive ADR for my dependant's current residential address on Mar 23. We speculated that they maybe wanted to confirm that he's also inland, but it's still a bit weird since we got the request after all were completed, not during eligibility or security check.

I do have a short time living in the US, only 2 years tho.
Tracker BG completed when security completed. It doesn't look for remaining two Info Sharing and Criminality. other two may or may not have passed.

In my case Tracker BG completed but only security marked complete other two not yet.

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Did your Info Sharing Completed?

Did you call after Security (BG) passed to confirm if Info Sharing/Criminality completed?

I got GU 27 Mar, called 28 Mar said security passed and tracker updated all passed. However, agent said Info Sharing still In Progress and Criminality No Started.

Criminality was already Passed at R10 stage. Apparently, Officer set Criminality to Not started when Security Started and then verify PCC again after Security passed to pass criminality.

In my case, Officer just marked Security to Passed and didn't bother to verify PCC again to pass criminality. Moreover, officer didn't bother to mark Info Sharing to complete since Nov.

I received GCMS IRCC notes on 29 Mar. Notes generated 12 Mar. Info Sharing complete - pending review/assessment to mark it complete.

Did you have US history?

I wonder if that's reason Officer is not interested to review info sharing file to mark it complete as it may take sometime to go thru info sharing report compared to others who have no foreign history other than Canada & Home country so it's relatively quicker for them. I also read somewhere Info Sharing should be reviewed to mark it complete after R10, but before Eligibility/Security. Unfortunately, not in my case though..

Also Officer marked Security Passed on 27 Mar and changed due date from 31 Mar to 30 Apr. my application will exceed 6 month service standard by 20 Apr.
I didn't call but I received my GCMS note last night. It shows as of 03/18, my criminality is passed; for type "Biometric - FCC Detail" info sharing, my status is "Complete - Assessed"; for type "Biometric - FCC", my status is "Complete - Not Reviewed". So, my info sharing remains "In Progress". My security is blank in the notes, which I don't know what it means.
Hope this information help.

Reactions: durianwind