31-08-2023
AOR Received.
11-10-2023
Med's Done....
30-10-2023
Passport Req..
01-12-2023
Hi,

I sent emails to 5 email addresses, and I finally got a portal email 26 April. I don't know if that had any effect or not, but I also called IRCC that morning, and the agent said they would send an email to the office and ask them to send it to me again. Call IRCC and hopefully you'll get an understanding agent who would send an email to them, I called on three different days and only the last one did it for me, the other two were suggesting things that were not helpful. I hope you will get it soon :)
Hello. Could you please share these email that you have used?

Michell.com

Dec 1, 2023
Hi guys,

CEC-EE(with 1 dependant)
AOR: Nov 28, 2022
Bio completed: Feb 2, 2023
Added my wife: May 1st and linked end of July
Eligibility completed: End of August
Medical and Background completed: Oct 25
All stages green and final decision has been showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." since Oct 25. Since then no update no even CoPR number and Portal mail.
So I called IRCC last Friday that they said all stages are passed just be patient. Also I am asking for MP to follow up.

Is anyone same situation? Or what do you think how long does it take to get any updates?
Please helpppppp

dhillonparam

Dec 2, 2023
CEC EE
1st portal - 24 October 2023(replied same day)
2nd portal - 16 november 2023(replied same day as not in canada, then filled the portal on 29 november
and declared that i am in canada)
ecopr - still waiting
pr card - still waiting

any chances i can get my ecopr before holidays ?

amancingh

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys,

CEC-EE(with 1 dependant)
AOR: Nov 28, 2022
Bio completed: Feb 2, 2023
Added my wife: May 1st and linked end of July
Eligibility completed: End of August
Medical and Background completed: Oct 25
All stages green and final decision has been showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." since Oct 25. Since then no update no even CoPR number and Portal mail.
So I called IRCC last Friday that they said all stages are passed just be patient. Also I am asking for MP to follow up.

Is anyone same situation? Or what do you think how long does it take to get any updates?
Please helpppppp
Whats your visa offices.
Mine is completed since nov 22. But no other update

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
CEC EE
1st portal - 24 October 2023(replied same day)
2nd portal - 16 november 2023(replied same day as not in canada, then filled the portal on 29 november
and declared that i am in canada)
ecopr - still waiting
pr card - still waiting

any chances i can get my ecopr before holidays ?
Hi,

Were you outside of the country when you got the portal 1 email? I have a trip schedule to spend the holidays with my family and I wasn't sure if I should go because I haven't received the 1st portal email yet so I was just curious to understand how it works.

Jenna c

Dec 4, 2023
Hi guys

AOR June 16th, 2023
All completed Nov 3rd, 2023

I sent some emails you guys shared, but I haven’t got any update yet. Is there any other way to push them? I already contacted the MP, it didn’t work..

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
Hello.

Sharing my timeline...

RNIP Application from North Bay
With spouse and 2 kids

March 28 Received Community Recommendation
April 27 Submitted RNIP Application
May 19 Received AOR but had a missing document
May 19 Submitted missing document
June 12 Received AOR
July25 Passed Medical Exam
Oct 6 ADR (police clearance)
Oct 7 submitted ADR
Oct 14- received ADR
Oct 14 Final Decision

Nov 27
Just received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED as of oct 14. there is a COPR/CRP and document number.

Status: Not started and there is a Print Que#. However I have never received any email and no update on GC key.

Primary Ofice: Whitehorse IRCC
Secondary Ofice: Etobicoke IRCC

Called IRCC they said no update on their end as well and all I can do is wait for the office to give the next steps. Just really frustrated. Got OWP refused Nov 1 so I applied for restoration again Nov 3. And no updates or whatsovever.
Hi just got a call from a Case Processing Officer from Ottawa. My employer was able to call our PM and asked the officer to call for update. She said, it is not unusual to have Approval and receive Portal 1 or Portal 2 or ECOPR after a couple of months or so. So the only thing we can really do is wait. She gave me a date though that just in case I have not received any updates by Dec 12, will call back to follow-up. So hopefully we all receive good news within the next few days.

Reactions: chenkmuruki

hyunsang

Jul 13, 2020
I am same situation.
My application is processing final decision on Aug 9, 2023.
I waited potal 1 more 3 months.
But my application is not updated anything.
I received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED.
I am still waiting for potal 1.
I called IRCC so many time but nothing change.
Etobicoke IRCC office is horrible.
I have no idea.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Hi just got a call from a Case Processing Officer from Ottawa. My employer was able to call our PM and asked the officer to call for update. She said, it is not unusual to have Approval and receive Portal 1 or Portal 2 or ECOPR after a couple of months or so. So the only thing we can really do is wait. She gave me a date though that just in case I have not received any updates by Dec 12, will call back to follow-up. So hopefully we all receive good news within the next few days.
If your primary office is Ottawa cpc join this what's app group as it is easier to track - https://chat.whatsapp.com/EGUO7QZTQ470N7YH50Mm54

Reactions: LSilva

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
I am same situation.
My application is processing final decision on Aug 9, 2023.
I waited potal 1 more 3 months.
But my application is not updated anything.
I received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED.
I am still waiting for potal 1.
I called IRCC so many time but nothing change.
Etobicoke IRCC office is horrible.
I have no idea.
you could try to use this tool to reach them out https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

hyunsang

Jul 13, 2020
Hello.

Sharing my timeline...

RNIP Application from North Bay
With spouse and 2 kids

March 28 Received Community Recommendation
April 27 Submitted RNIP Application
May 19 Received AOR but had a missing document
May 19 Submitted missing document
June 12 Received AOR
July25 Passed Medical Exam
Oct 6 ADR (police clearance)
Oct 7 submitted ADR
Oct 14- received ADR
Oct 14 Final Decision

Nov 27
Just received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED as of oct 14. there is a COPR/CRP and document number.

Status: Not started and there is a Print Que#. However I have never received any email and no update on GC key.

Primary Ofice: Whitehorse IRCC
Secondary Ofice: Etobicoke IRCC

Called IRCC they said no update on their end as well and all I can do is wait for the office to give the next steps. Just really frustrated. Got OWP refused Nov 1 so I applied for restoration again Nov 3. And no updates or whatsovever.
I am same situation.
My application is approved through gcms note.
But I didn't receive potal 1 email from Aug 9 2023.
Do you have any update?

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
update. just received PR confirmation email today. Hope everyone gets good new today too!