10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
IT Guys !

Read the post of amoroso in this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reached-toronto-5th-may-t70954.60.html

our IT bros' who went there within this forum in the last 1 yr and none been able to write a single line except idas about getting a job in their field. supposedly hindering our files to be stalled at the same place.

very funny yet true picture about Canada:

Invictus

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2010
AOR Received.
13-04-2010
IELTS Request
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
20-07-2010
Med's Done....
01-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2010 Decision Made: 19-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2010
Dear Janathan,
I appreicate your relentless effort to educate potential immigrants on the Trouble & Tribulations they are (very) likely to face. I believe we should better prepare emotionally on the tough times and start inculcating a positive outlook. As having a Positive Attitude can safeguard from these upcoming turmoils (specially the emotional ones). I went to Toronto this February and am moving there for long term in August. I was in Midwest of USA. I know I wouldn't get a proper job (one you can call a career or bank on for sufficient cash inflow) there any time soon. Average time to get a "Job to Survive" takes about 2 to 4 months in Canada. But I am very excited about the whole relocation. All set for the adventure and made a promise to myself to stay positive, come what may.

Beyond the realm of economic expectation and Great, exciting things await us in terms of Life Experience.

jnathan said:
bdskilled

how are you all doing in Canada? jobs, cost of living etc. are you living well? satisfied so far with the proceedings?

Everyone can get the real picture of Canadian Immigration:

http://www.dsc-gc.com/

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
srana said:
Good topic,
As we all r expecting our MR from july/aug/11, so POF would be a vital part at that time. When we will be asked to show our last one year bank statement then some of us would be fall in problem. so from now we should concentrate about our solvency/bank balance. 8)
Dear SGVO applicants,
Regarding POF:
I would suggest that you prepare your documents and especially those required for the Personal Net Worth Statement. If you don't have a link to it, its this - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/P167_Personal_Net_Worth_Statement.pdf. Also you might need to send 12 months of Bank Statements.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
IT Guys !

Read the post of amoroso in this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reached-toronto-5th-may-t70954.60.html

our IT bros' who went there within this forum in the last 1 yr and none been able to write a single line except idas about getting a job in their field. supposedly hindering our files to be stalled at the same place.

very funny yet true picture about Canada:
Dear jnathan,

The below link is for you!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reached-toronto-5th-may-t70954.0.html;msg762134#msg762134

In your provided link, a couple who had migrated from USA (having 5+ years exp in USA IT/TELECOM) in April 2011 already get frustrated!! And you are frustrated even before getting visa!!! It is true that who come from IT job field from USA, he/she will feel Canadian IT field as like a hell since it's even not 5% of USA.

This is an open forum. Don't forget that some weeds exists in many threads and these weeds are not limited to Bangladeshi thread only :) . Amoroso forum member had 5+ years exp in USA IT and USA PR. What situation bound him/her to migrate to Canada and get frustrated in less than a month and creating frustration among others? When ankit_20 and others are getting interview call then why she is not getting at the same time? Why they had not visited Toronto before migrate to Canada since they reside in USA for 5+ year? If I were in there position, I would never apply having USA PR and 5+ exp in IT field.

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear SGVO applicants,
Regarding POF:
I would suggest that you prepare your documents and especially those required for the Personal Net Worth Statement. If you don't have a link to it, its this - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/assets/pdfs/P167_Personal_Net_Worth_Statement.pdf. Also you might need to send 12 months of Bank Statements.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
+1 for you, Dr.
I've been searching all the internet to look for such provided link. Thank you

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Robindesbois said:
Hello Senior,

Regarding POF, I have shown sufficient amount(by FDR) in my bank account as per POF when I have submitted my full docs (Dec 2010). From then, I keep that balance till now. Furthermore, I have got my 2nd AOR in March 2011. However, It's hard for me to keep that amount. Because, I had to lend some money from my relatives. They can wait for at least 6 months not 1 year. Is it wise that to withdraw that amount now and keep the amount when VO will ask for MR? Please advice me.

Robin
Dear Robin
It's very important matter. In mycase as per my consultants adice I returned some loan to my relatives. Consultant told me if they verify the amount they will see some shortage and they will send a show cause to the consultant and it's not a big deal for them to reply.For this reason I kept all the headache on the consultant.But if u applied self it will be wise not to withdraw the money from bank. Keep the money as it is in the bank. Some of my friends applied self and they r 2006 candidates they r kiiping the same money in bank since long. Though it is difficult but it is safe for the verification and also safe for any kinds of future complex. This i my openion.
Best of luck
Tosher

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear,

Yes, it is different from the instructions they had sent earlier. I see one point missing (from earlier) in the instruction what you have mentioned below. The point was as below:

(d) copies of the applicable passport pages to prove either that baby has been issued a passport in his/her own name, or that he/she has been added to one parent's passport.

In my best knowledge, they will come back for the stated point (d) later on. So it will be wise to start processing the baby's passport on due course.

Feel free to let me know for any further assistance.

Take care.

smiling_face :)

imu said:
dear all

for your information, we were waiting for our baby birth and it was born. before my baby Birth, the VO sent the following .interestingly , the didn't request the passport copy of the baby and they sent the following instructions .is it different from previous instruction for adding baby in the application for permanent residence ?should we send passport and other required forms next?

please share experience with the following instructions from the visa office:

"Dear applicant,

following are the procedures of addition of a child to your application for permanent residence in Canada .

1. within 60 days of the birth of your child ,please send this office the following documents .please wait until you have all of the indicated documents , and send them all to us at the same time .

(a) a processing fee in the form of bank draft for C$150 ( family class applicants :please refer to to the note set out in itaslics below )

(b)three passport size photos of the baby according to the photo-specification.

(c) a copy of your baby's birth certificate ."

your comments are appreciated .

wishes

S

shaon31

Robindesbois said:
Hello Senior,

Regarding POF, I have shown sufficient amount(by FDR) in my bank account as per POF when I have submitted my full docs (Dec 2010). From then, I keep that balance till now. Furthermore, I have got my 2nd AOR in March 2011. However, It's hard for me to keep that amount. Because, I had to lend some money from my relatives. They can wait for at least 6 months not 1 year. Is it wise that to withdraw that amount now and keep the amount when VO will ask for MR? Please advice me.

Robin
Hi Robin

In my Case, I had to pull off all the POF I showed during the full Docs submission. VO has requested me to send the POF, last 12 months bank statement & Personal net worth statement along with my Medical. At that time, I managed to fill up my bank account with almost the same amount of money I showed earlier and as my Bank account is my Salary account, there was always transactions every now and then.

I just presented the documents all together and they issued me the VISA. But, to be on safe side it is always advised by the seniors to keep that amount in your bank account all along the process.

May be I was lucky!

Shaon

S

shaon31

smiling_face said:
Dear,

Yes, it is different from the instructions they had sent earlier. I see one point missing (from earlier) in the instruction what you have mentioned below. The point was as below:

(d) copies of the applicable passport pages to prove either that baby has been issued a passport in his/her own name, or that he/she has been added to one parent's passport.

In my best knowledge, they will come back for the stated point (d) later on. So it will be wise to start processing the baby's passport on due course.

Feel free to let me know for any further assistance.

Take care.

smiling_face :)
I agree with the above comment.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants!

look into the case , after sending an e-mail to the visa office regarding the addition of the new born, i gut a reply from the visa office . among other instructions , the following instructions can be of your food for thought! previously, i sent bank draft from some other banks but now things are changing ! the following is forwarded to me .they asked me to send a processing fee from the following mentioned bank.

"a) a processing fee in the form of a bank draft for C$150, payable to "Receiver General for Canada"

FOR BANGLADESH: the only acceptable bank draft from Bangladesh is one drawn on the Standard Chartered Bank. Please ensure that the bank does not forward your bank draft to the Visa Section. If your application is received at this office without the correct processing fee attached, it will be returned to you."

it seems that they prefer the Standard Chartered Bank for fee payment too.

imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
Dear,Yes, it is different from the instructions they had sent earlier.

thanks a lot once again. today i sent an e-mail and they sent additional instructions for adding the baby in the application .
yes , now they instructed to send an individual passport for the baby.

imu

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Welcome all the times!!! :)

imu said:
thanks a lot once again. today i sent an e-mail and they sent additional instructions for adding the baby in the application .
yes , now they instructed to send an individual passport for the baby.

imu

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear All,

Dont fight. Lets Put Tosher & Tunpi in a Same Flight.

Lastly Job Depends on skill so if you are skilled Canada is for you. or if you want to make yourself skilled there is a great way. So Embrace Canada. you would win.............

Good Luck

K

katoky

Robindesbois said:
Bonjour Mme. katoky,

Felicitations Madame ................................................................

Robin
bonjour!
je vous remercie beaucoup ...
ça va bien, monieur?
aliance francaise me manque beaucoup ...
bonne chance pour votre demande d'immigration ...
J'espère que vous trouverez votre chemin! bien sûr!

katoky

K

katoky

Robindesbois said:
Hello Seniors.

I have sent my full doc. in December 2011. However, I didn't get any reply from Singapore VO except 2nd AOR. And the problem is that my relative in Canada will come back to the his home country in June. Should I inform VO about this concern ? Inform them about his address change ? Seniors advice please .

Regards
Robin
Robin,
take CAIPS note to know what's going on with ur file...
have u claimed points for ur relative?
no, u don't need to inform regarding address change of ur relative/wait to hear from VO
best wishes

katoky