Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
tosher said:
No Hasib not yet

They also want my Present Bank status with sufficient fund. So I m bussy with this.

I prefer Dr Wahab.
Pray for me.
Tosher
that's great...Dr.Wahab is a good person & well reputed

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tosher,
In my previous mail i tried to warn you and calm you down with manners. Now you have established to everyone about ur inner person. pls be respectful to everyone. otherwise u might have trouble in canada. if u dont respect others, u'll never get respect frm others. be very very careful about what u r saying...... hope u will understand this time.

Tunpi,
take it easy....... we are aware of situation and facts.... no need to reply on his posts anymore.

tosher said:
Tunpi
I think U have special interest on Pabna. So u r allready much moreeeeeeee interested on Pubne .Name of Pabna I didn't see in this forum. First time u have used this Districts name. I think U born in Pabna mental hospital, so that u r spesially catching the spellign mistake of Pabna. U r more axpart about pabna express also.???????? owao I think there is a grate reason behind that & u know well why u love pabna best? Ok Best wishes for u. Stop Mud throwing to each other. never try to dis hurt any one and never criticize any one and attuck any one.this is a web site so u have got reply over writing. If it would be face to face then it might be different ok?
Best wishes for u to become a nice man
Tosher

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
arlnr said:
Classical beat
My BFD date was 09/05/2011 .
I hope now they will decide about Interview,may be it will take lot more than usuall time.

Tosher
Whats the wrong with you?
Are you normal or sick ?
Is it wise to repreasent yourself time after time with such childish attitude?
Do you aware about your comments and attitude?
I think you didn't have any idea about proper attitude and manner.
How you suppose to advise someone to be civilised ?
Do you think only you are the qualified one and others are.............................?
You should think yorself about your comments and presentation? hence there are lot of attacking comments and mistakes which are realy funny and it is indicating totally a negative ratings
for you.

Be civilised.

arlnr
arlner
I don't like underestimate or creticize to any one. if any one do these to any one I will protest. Here we come to share our openions not to catch spelling mistakes or suggest to any one for go to pabna or some where eals.every one have to be more carefull about their speaches. None of us should think oversmart or over qualified. everybody should have to think, persons who r here at least Mastars and holding his own profesion.We r not teacher and student.
We just share our openions u me and everyone should have to realise these.
Tosher
Tosher

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
So
A sharing to every one who r waiting for medical get ready for submit Present bank statues with sufficient fund. Since last 6 months I have seen 5 to 8 persons who r requested to submit this with landing fees.

Best wishes to everyone.
tosher

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
tosher said:
So
A sharing to every one who r waiting for medical get ready for submit Present bank statues with sufficient fund. Since last 6 months I have seen 5 to 8 persons who r requested to submit this with landing fees.

Best wishes to everyone.
tosher
Good topic,
As we all r expecting our MR from july/aug/11, so POF would be a vital part at that time. When we will be asked to show our last one year bank statement then some of us would be fall in problem. so from now we should concentrate about our solvency/bank balance. 8)

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
beximco said:
Dear Arlnr, would you please give the details how you applied for getting the CAIPS notes, I have seen the forum where they use specific websites to get it, but as you know in Bangladesh its not possible to use credit car to make the online payment so it will be helfull for me if you can guide me step by step how you applied for getting the caips notes which includes the payment. thanks.
If u have any relatives or friends here and abroad with having valid paypal accounts then it will be much easier for u to do so through lawpoint.ca.
Try to find someone who has paypal accounts.

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
tosher said:
arlner
I don't like underestimate or creticize to any one. if any one do these to any one I will protest. Here we come to share our openions not to catch spelling mistakes or suggest to any one for go to pabna or some where eals.every one have to be more carefull about their speaches. None of us should think oversmart or over qualified. everybody should have to think, persons who r here at least Mastars and holding his own profesion.We r not teacher and student.
We just share our openions u me and everyone should have to realise these.
Tosher
Tosher
yes everyone should be aware about himself.
from the very begining of this forum no one has expressed his/her overqualification or oversmartness.
We are all in a same boat with same objective.
This is the stage of each others cooparation and harmony.

Thanks

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Guys, are you (pre June 26) anticipating to get MR from July/Aug 2011? Any thoughts? ::)

smiling_face :)

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
Guys, are you (pre June 26) anticipating to get MR from July/Aug 2011? Any thoughts? ::)

Not before 2012 unless any miracle happen specially for those who got 2nd AOR from August, 2010 onwards (pre June 26 applicants only).

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
I thought if those files (pre June 26) are treated alike pre Feb 2008 files – in the worst case scenario!!! :-\

prince56k said:
Not before 2012 unless any miracle happen specially for those who got 2nd AOR from August, 2010 onwards (pre June 26 applicants only).

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srana said:
Good topic,
As we all r expecting our MR from july/aug/11, so POF would be a vital part at that time. When we will be asked to show our last one year bank statement then some of us would be fall in problem. so from now we should concentrate about our solvency/bank balance. 8)
Hello Senior,

Regarding POF, I have shown sufficient amount(by FDR) in my bank account as per POF when I have submitted my full docs (Dec 2010). From then, I keep that balance till now. Furthermore, I have got my 2nd AOR in March 2011. However, It's hard for me to keep that amount. Because, I had to lend some money from my relatives. They can wait for at least 6 months not 1 year. Is it wise that to withdraw that amount now and keep the amount when VO will ask for MR? Please advice me.

Robin

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
Robindesbois said:
Hello Senior,

Regarding POF, I have shown sufficient amount(by FDR) in my bank account as per POF when I have submitted my full docs (Dec 2010). From then, I keep that balance till now. Furthermore, I have got my 2nd AOR in March 2011. However, It's hard for me to keep that amount. Because, I had to lend some money from my relatives. They can wait for at least 6 months not 1 year. Is it wise that to withdraw that amount now and keep the amount when VO will ask for MR? Please advice me.

Robin
You never know when the VO will verify your account or FDR. Its best to keep that up to the end what you have earlier mentioned. As you have mentioned that it can be possible for them to wait for next 6 months, then go for it. By this time you arrange alternative for the amount that will be withdrawn. If you get reply within this period then there is no reason to worry about. Otherwise, be prepared for your explanation of FDR replacement. To me, as long as you have explanation of your available fund, just forget the matter and wait for their reply. Another suggestion is to check the maturity of FDR. If there is anything within next six months then just en-cash it with a fresh deposit from alternative source.

tunpi.

Pulak

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
10-12-2010
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14-02-2011 (In Process from 24-02-2011)
Med's Request
05-10-11 (issued on 29-09-11)
Med's Done....
15-10-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-10-11 (issued on 29-09-11)
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2011
LANDED..........
06-02-2012
Any news for post 26 June applicant from Singapore VO?

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
smiling_face said:

My Dear,
According to my other friends anticipation(who are on the same boat), we are expecting

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all

for your information, we were waiting for our baby birth and it was born. before my baby Birth, the VO sent the following .interestingly , the didn't request the passport copy of the baby and they sent the following instructions .is it different from previous instruction for adding baby in the application for permanent residence ?should we send passport and other required forms next?

please share experience with the following instructions from the visa office:

"Dear applicant,

following are the procedures of addition of a child to your application for permanent residence in Canada .

1. within 60 days of the birth of your child ,please send this office the following documents .please wait until you have all of the indicated documents , and send them all to us at the same time .

(a) a processing fee in the form of bank draft for C$150 ( family class applicants :please refer to to the note set out in itaslics below )

(b)three passport size photos of the baby according to the photo-specification.

(c) a copy of your baby's birth certificate ."

your comments are appreciated .

wishes