+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

K

katoky

Rickshawala said:
Hi,

I need to know an answer from the senior members of the thread. I am a government employee . I bear an official passport of Bangladesh (blue color). Now my question is, can i proceed with this passport for immigration matters? will it create any problem in future?

Mutasimul.
Dhaka.
no, u cannot...
VO ll not accept ur passport for issuing visa...

katoky

K

katoky

Robindesbois said:
Hello Senior,

Regarding POF, I have shown sufficient amount(by FDR) in my bank account as per POF when I have submitted my full docs (Dec 2010). From then, I keep that balance till now. Furthermore, I have got my 2nd AOR in March 2011. However, It's hard for me to keep that amount. Because, I had to lend some money from my relatives. They can wait for at least 6 months not 1 year. Is it wise that to withdraw that amount now and keep the amount when VO will ask for MR? Please advice me.

Robin
take CAIPS...do know what ur BF'D says...then,decide what should u do...if the BF'D is very far..& u have no way to keep ur money longer...withdraw that...

katoky

K

katoky

imu said:
dear all

for your information, we were waiting for our baby birth and it was born. before my baby Birth, the VO sent the following .interestingly , the didn't request the passport copy of the baby and they sent the following instructions .is it different from previous instruction for adding baby in the application for permanent residence ?should we send passport and other required forms next?

please share experience with the following instructions from the visa office:

"Dear applicant,

following are the procedures of addition of a child to your application for permanent residence in Canada .

1. within 60 days of the birth of your child ,please send this office the following documents .please wait until you have all of the indicated documents , and send them all to us at the same time .

(a) a processing fee in the form of bank draft for C$150 ( family class applicants :please refer to to the note set out in itaslics below )

(b)three passport size photos of the baby according to the photo-specification.

(c) a copy of your baby's birth certificate ."

your comments are appreciated .

wishes
Imu,

u should send ur baby's PP copy...
SGVO requires individual pp from 0 age

K

katoky

ekta kotha bolte chai,

jodi o eta bd applicant der thread...kintu, forum er onno member ra o of course ei thread read kore thake...
so,plz, amader discussion gulo constructive hole valo hoy..
jhograjhati korle amra onnoder kache aro heo hobo...amra to amader obosthan shomporke jani

katoky

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
ekta kotha bolte chai,

YES, for last couple of weeks we have seen some negative developments in this thread . so sad to see that and we did not expect it any more .we all know how important thread these could be. Notably,threads relating to the applicants from Bangladesh have been an important discussion point on all issues.these have been a e-reference library for immigration issues .so the most important are those contributors in these thread who consistently put their valuable comments and information.in that sense , this forum has a lot to deserve and we have a lot to pay respect for their contribution .

it is seen that some forum members has set this platform for their personal sweet will to make a tit for tat ,hitting and hurting someone's writings and nullifying all the gentle norms and values expected of a person of common civic sense . undoubtedly, this is not the place for them, there's no room for them in other parts too. i would like to request all those to send message concerned personally as PM as it is done for so and avoid the place in this discussion , at least ! in this way, they would be able to communicate their intentions to the targeted .it would help saving their faces as well as finding their bargaining tough. Let us give a room for them!

again, yes ! enough is enough. they have done so. in another parts of the world, it is not hard to find some odds and their time is to do so .So, we are not worried for their intention and they would do it without stopping .please , lets try to keep our image flag high!

wishes
imu

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
Dear Katoky
In that case, do you think visa office will ask for a new bank statement for three persons?

Thnaks
Arif

katoky said:
Imu,

u should send ur baby's PP copy...
SGVO requires individual pp from 0 age

K

katoky

arif2095 said:
Dear Katoky
In that case, do you think visa office will ask for a new bank statement for three persons?

Thnaks
Arif

of course yes,
they should keep money required for three persons...
and send the statements/bank letters...

katoky

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
BDSkilled said:
Dear All,

Dont fight. Lets Put Tosher & Tunpi in a Same Flight.

Lastly Job Depends on skill so if you are skilled Canada is for you. or if you want to make yourself skilled there is a great way. So Embrace Canada. you would win.............

Good Luck
Good idea BDSkilled :D:D:D

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear All Bangladeshi,

The below link would give an idea about Job prospect in Canada

http://www23.hrsdc.gc.ca

hope you must be prepared to win.

Thx

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDSkilled said:
Dear All Bangladeshi,

The below link would give an idea about Job prospect in Canada.http://www23.hrsdc.gc.ca hope you must be prepared to win.Thx.
dear BDskilled,

thanks for this good job! +1 for you.

imu

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Dear Mates / Precursors,

I'm an pre 26/6 applicant ( april 10).. and still in RBVO state since then. I need advice from you regarding the bank balance:

While providing docs, i'd used bank certificate. After keeping the amount there for 3/4 months, I depleted the account.

My question is that do I need to keep my account with the necessary amount until i get any response or it's ok to refill the account once I get any response and show certificate again.

Please suggest..

Best Regards..Royal :)

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalbd said:
Dear Mates / Precursors,

I'm an pre 26/6 applicant ( april 10).. and still in RBVO state since then. I need advice from you regarding the bank balance:

While providing docs, i'd used bank certificate. After keeping the amount there for 3/4 months, I depleted the account.

My question is that do I need to keep my account with the necessary amount until i get any response or it's ok to refill the account once I get any response and show certificate again.

Please suggest..

Best Regards..Royal :)
Dear Royal,

Very tough and hot questions indeed :)

Best Suggestion: Make an FDR with required money (keeping is mind of further devaluation of BDT in the next one/two years) since FDR are giving good rates at present in different banks.

My slightly risky suggestion is: Order a CAIPS and see when is your BF'd date. If the date is too far ( many of April'10 or later has found their BF'd date in 2013), then you can withdraw money and deposit it before a couple of months earlier to you BF'd date so that if they start your processing after BF'd date, they will eventually find required money and if they ask for bank statement again for last 12 months then you can show adequate money in the statement.

My high risky suggestion is: Deposit money as soon as your status changed to In Process or during your BF'd date. But if they ask for 12 months statement then you might be in trouble while writing cover letter to them giving them proper justification about how you manage money, where you invested money, etc

Faltu poramosho: consultant ra kisu kisu bank ke kisu taka offer kore vuya statement banai dei. bistarito janaar jonno jara consultant er moddhe abedon koresen unader poramosho nite paren. personally, amar valo idea nai. kintu mone rakhben, risk apnar jodio consultant ra bolbe kono risk nai. ora etao bolbe je ora khub sundor kore cover letter likhe sob manage korte parbe. 100% vuya kotha eigula.

tushkee007

Apr 10, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors

I see new members (like me) ::) are joining regularly in the forum ... Thereare some tearms are being used by the members here, ie.

AOR
MR
RBVO
VO
IO
BF
CAIPS
.. :mad:.
... :mad:

Some are not known to some of us, NEWBIEs.

Could you please write once the detail of these abbreviates which are being used in the communication related to CIC Process.... ;)??
Thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi,

AOR---Acknowledgement of receipt
MR--Medical request
RBVO---Received by visa office
VO--- Visa office
CIO--- Centralized intake office, canada
BFd--- Bring forward date
CAIPS---Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System
CAIPS (or "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System") is where all Canadian government notes are kept about your immigration application. CAIPS includes a wealth of information, including:

*Initial assessment scores
*Missing documentation(if applicable)
*BFd
*Interview dates(if applicable)
*Visa officer notes and comments
*Concerns or problems with your file

regards,
Dr.Hasib

tushkee007

Apr 10, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
hi,

AOR---Acknowledgement of receipt
MR--Medical request
RBVO---Received by visa office
VO--- Visa office
CIO--- Centralized intake office, canada
BFd--- Bring forward date
CAIPS---Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System
CAIPS (or "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System") is where all Canadian government notes are kept about your immigration application. CAIPS includes a wealth of information, including:

*Initial assessment scores
*Missing documentation(if applicable)
*BFd
*Interview dates(if applicable)
*Visa officer notes and comments
*Concerns or problems with your file

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thank you BOSS!!
:-* (Dont take it otherwise ... hi hi hi!!!)