10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
No Flirting here ! lol.

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
prince56k said:
Dear Royal,

Very tough and hot questions indeed :)

Best Suggestion: Make an FDR with required money (keeping is mind of further devaluation of BDT in the next one/two years) since FDR are giving good rates at present in different banks.

My slightly risky suggestion is: Order a CAIPS and see when is your BF'd date. If the date is too far ( many of April'10 or later has found their BF'd date in 2013), then you can withdraw money and deposit it before a couple of months earlier to you BF'd date so that if they start your processing after BF'd date, they will eventually find required money and if they ask for bank statement again for last 12 months then you can show adequate money in the statement.

My high risky suggestion is: Deposit money as soon as your status changed to In Process or during your BF'd date. But if they ask for 12 months statement then you might be in trouble while writing cover letter to them giving them proper justification about how you manage money, where you invested money, etc

Faltu poramosho: consultant ra kisu kisu bank ke kisu taka offer kore vuya statement banai dei. bistarito janaar jonno jara consultant er moddhe abedon koresen unader poramosho nite paren. personally, amar valo idea nai. kintu mone rakhben, risk apnar jodio consultant ra bolbe kono risk nai. ora etao bolbe je ora khub sundor kore cover letter likhe sob manage korte parbe. 100% vuya kotha eigula.

Thanks a lot to prince56k for so effortful reply..in case case 1, if I make FDR..tht wud be different proof from my earlier submission. And also in case thy want me to send proof of money with bank statement, hw can i handle it?

Thanks again..

BR// Royal

S

shaon31

royalbd said:
Thanks a lot to prince56k for so effortful reply..in case case 1, if I make FDR..tht wud be different proof from my earlier submission. And also in case thy want me to send proof of money with bank statement, hw can i handle it?

Thanks again..

BR// Royal
How did you show your earlier POF?

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalbd said:

Thanks again..

BR// Royal
Singapore office also accepts FDR as long as it is belong to your or your accompanying spouse's name. They have no interest whether it is in your current A/C, saving A/C or FDR as long as the required fund is belong to you. They don't trust on property evaluation or other forms. Some people use to show share market investment also but it may be a hassle in future if VO ask 12 months statement during MR.

You can show multiple A/C, multiple FDR of your/spouse for the last 12 months if they ask. They have never mentioned that you have to keep same A/C forever. Suppose u showed mone in saving A/C earlier. Now you have made FDR and your MR come after 8 months from now. Then you can show 8 months FDR prove along with previous bank statement because all money below to you!

I am not 100% clearly sure that whether you need to inform VO immediately in case of transfer money to FDR. Seniors are requested to exert their valuable opinion.

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available:

Saturday, May 14, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST
Sunday, May 15, 2011, from 12:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 a.m. EST

S

shaon31

prince56k said:
NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available:

Saturday, May 14, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST
Sunday, May 15, 2011, from 12:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 a.m. EST
Noted, thanks for sharing.

dhaka0001d

Apr 29, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
hi,

AOR---Acknowledgement of receipt
MR--Medical request
RBVO---Received by visa office
VO--- Visa office
CIO--- Centralized intake office, canada
BFd--- Bring forward date
CAIPS---Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System
CAIPS (or "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System") is where all Canadian government notes are kept about your immigration application. CAIPS includes a wealth of information, including:

*Initial assessment scores
*Missing documentation(if applicable)
*BFd
*Interview dates(if applicable)
*Visa officer notes and comments
*Concerns or problems with your file

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thanks of lot

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
Dear All,
I have submitted proof of Funds with bank certificate from one of my account in HSBC bank. Now I have withdrawn that money from the account and investing elsewhere.

But if in a latter stage VO asks for further proof like banks statements then my questions are:

1. If I show some other bank account statement than that of HSBC one, will it be a problem?

2. Does proof of funds from renowned foreign banks like HSBC, SCB contribute to the enhanced trust to VO, or any local bank accounts will do.

Thanks in advance.

S

shaon31

logical said:
Dear All,
I have submitted proof of Funds with bank certificate from one of my account in HSBC bank. Now I have withdrawn that money from the account and investing elsewhere.

But if in a latter stage VO asks for further proof like banks statements then my questions are:

1. If I show some other bank account statement than that of HSBC one, will it be a problem?

2. Does proof of funds from renowned foreign banks like HSBC, SCB contribute to the enhanced trust to VO, or any local bank accounts will do.

Thanks in advance.
It is better if you have any account in any of the foreign Banks like SCB, HSBC, CITY NA.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
FYI only......one of my colleague's e-cas status has been changed from RBVO to In Process in the last week. So it seems that the system is NOT fully out of whack.

He is a pre June 26
applicant and sent his docs to Singapore office in Oct-10.
He is under NOC 1111.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
smiling_face said:
FYI only......one of my colleague's e-cas status has been changed from RBVO to In Process in the last week. So it seems that the system is NOT fully out of whack.

He is a pre June 26
applicant and sent his docs to Singapore office in Oct-10.
He is under NOC 1111.
Dear
Do u have any news of NOC 0111?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
I guess both 0111/1111 should be on the same page. No worry :)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
smiling,

its a long "Hibernation" going on in CHC Singapore. through that, it might be a Technical push scheduled much earlier. let us wait what comes next.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Currently there is no timetable for anything with the CIC.
They are not moving or moving at a fractional speed.