+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

wasi1972

Jan 29, 2018
I submitted my MBA mentioning length of the course as 60 credits completed but I didn't write it was a two years course in CES application. In my transcript, start and end date indicate that it took 2 years to complete the course. In CES application you can write length either in years or credits not in both. Will that be an issue to get a Master degree equivalency for me?

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I submitted my MBA mentioning length of the course as 60 credits completed but I didn't write it was a two years course in CES application. In my transcript, start and end date indicate that it took 2 years to complete the course. In CES application you can write length either in years or credits not in both. Will that be an issue to get a Master degree equivalency for me?
No

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Obtaining an F-1 is relatively easy and many students do it each year. However, the US embassy in Dhaka will want to see proof that you have the money to pay for school in the US and intend to leave the US at the end of your snaptube vidmate educational program.

Last edited:

paradoxunlimited

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
At Dhaka VFS, for Passport request my parents must be present physically to sumbit passport and docs? they r sick. I saw there is a authorization letter, that other can go submit on behalf of them. Any idea? Thanks

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
At Dhaka VFS, for Passport request my parents must be present physically to sumbit passport and docs? they r sick. I saw there is a authorization letter, that other can go submit on behalf of them. Any idea? Thanks
yes.. if they are the ones who's passport will be submitted, each member must be present at VFS even if a child

redwan243

Sep 2, 2018
I am planning to apply visitor visa for
My parents. Do they need to submit the application online or submit the application through vfs Dhaka?
Another question: If my parents choose to submit the application online do they need to open GC account separately ?

Last edited:

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I am planning to apply visitor visa for
My parents. Do they need to submit the application online or submit the application through vfs Dhaka?
Another question: If my parents choose to submit the application online do they need to open GC account separately ?
I applied for my in-laws online in past. I created a GC account under my FIL's name who was the principal applicant.

ahsangens

Oct 13, 2022
Dear Altruist
I am posting it on behalf of one of my friends.
He is moving to BC for a soft landing. Will stay for six weeks and then return.
Questions are:
1. What sort of insurance do they need as they have to wait for BC healthcare enrollment?
We have seen some insurance. All insurance says emergency covers only. Wondering what if they need to see a regular doctor? Do they need to pay out of pocket to visit a general physician?
2. Which area got the cheapest rent for staying for a six-week temporary visit?
3. What is the cheapest way to rent a car for six weeks?

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
"CD" In between bro...

Regards,
Diner

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
I've received my Canadian passport and I'm planning to travel to Bangladesh for two months. I'm aware that I can get a 30-day visa on arrival in Bangladesh, but I'm wondering if I can also get the No Visa Required (NVR) stamp at the airport. My timeline is tight, so I'm hesitant to send my passport to the Ottawa High Commission for NVR processing. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

k6169582

Aug 7, 2023
Assalamu Alikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu

Brothers & sisters, can anyone share if United International University is recognized by WES?

I was thinking of doing an Masters in International Human Resource Management (MIHRM), but I wasn't sure if it's WES recognized?

As well, is East West University WES recognized for doing any Masters or MBA program?

Thanks in advance