+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

nasimjibs

Jul 1, 2021
Hi all,

Do I need to have assessment for both master and bachelor degree or only the assessment of highest degree is enough?

Thank you in advance!

Regrads,
Nasim

wasi1972

Jan 29, 2018
I submitted my MBA mentioning length of the course as 60 credits completed but I didn't write it was a two years course in CES application. In my transcript, start and end date indicate that it took 2 years to complete the course. In CES application you can write length either in years or credits not in both. Will that be an issue to get a Master degree equivalency for me?

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I submitted my MBA mentioning length of the course as 60 credits completed but I didn't write it was a two years course in CES application. In my transcript, start and end date indicate that it took 2 years to complete the course. In CES application you can write length either in years or credits not in both. Will that be an issue to get a Master degree equivalency for me?
No

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Obtaining an F-1 is relatively easy and many students do it each year. However, the US embassy in Dhaka will want to see proof that you have the money to pay for school in the US and intend to leave the US at the end of your snaptube vidmate educational program.

Last edited: