+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Effat
i am writing this letter to bring the fact clear for you.I have seen some responses to your problem.but no one gut the true fact before you except vncviewer. there should be many man and many minds, i respect them all.
the fact is that we must consult with the word "Close Relative"in light of Canadian official immigration website :www.cic.gc.ca. hopefully you will find a clear idea what does the word"close relative " covers and who will be treated and how a relationship will be proved as your close relative? if your are PA , then it is definitely true that you cant claims the point and if your spouse were the PA , she could claim the point provided that she has a "close relative". it is learned from you writing that your spouse's relative is Aunt and so far i consulted the website , you or your spouse cant claim the point. in the context of official explanation of immigration canada, AUNT is not your close relative and even in the perspective of blood relation too.pls go to the website and consult it more. please do not take me otherwise for this harsh comment.i strongly believe that you are so competent and you can see more more options in immigrating Canada.hopefully,you will find your ways ahead.

wishes again
imu

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
imu and Efat,

Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. 5 Points

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

Determining closeness: Relative must supply adequate papers to the applicant. Applicant must show how the relative is his aunt.

S

shaon31

jnathan said:
Efat,

Nothing more I can say other than expressing my deep sadness for you.
are you sure you sent all the docs listed on Visa office spec guide of CHC Singapore?
CHC Singapore never needs anything more other than what is listed on that guide.

Are you sure that youre wife's relative asked the Visa office not to give her points to your wife? I have heard vindictive BD people do such things.

Look here:

They need proof how your wife's aunt is related to her. so you needed to provide the VO with a family tree and marriage and birth certs of all; in this case- your wife's aunt's mom's, your wife's. Did you provide them? you still have a hope. Remember, CHC SIngapore never wants Bank solvency papers at the 1st place.
In my Case, I just sent a Photocopy of the Passport of my Relative and they already issued me Medical & RPRF.

Thanks

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
S_Haque said:
Dear Efat
it is really hard to establish or claim points frm relatives when it is frm ur spouse's side. I strongly believe what Jnathan said in the earlier posts of this thread. The BD people over there are vindictive and not helpful to each other mostly. Though it might not been happened to your case. Though I am strongly anticipating that you see the light asap but..... as I said, you have to prove that you have relationship with the reltive that you are claiming points. it will be very tough...... wht about other options? can you claim any other points by any means? show us ur point claim chart and let us suggest accordingly. How about doing something out of the box???????
Hi S_Haque,

What i can say about my vindictive relative is that, they are the only reason which inspired me to apply. Regarding other issues, As my NOC code is still in the list, I can make another file.

jnathan said:
Efat, what do you think? were you able to prove the relationship with your wife's relative by providing birth and marriage certs to the VO?
Now i have all the papers. What is not in my hand is opportunity..:):):)

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
EID MUBARAK TO ALL

swapnochary

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jnathan,
100% agreed....... no doubt about it.

jnathan said:
Refusals make me so sad but again this is life. There are plenty of other ways to be more successful than one could be by migrating to Canada.

S_Haque,

If the rule permits for having 5 points from spouse's relative then there is no way VO could disapprove that.
If he does, the only way to challenge this in a Canadian Federal Court. The VO has clearly used his intuition that that relative wouldnt be helpful in Canada to his relatives claiming points. Canadian relative could have been in social assistance in past, or might have done something illegal, might have not contributed to anything for the economy of Canada. anything, simply anything that has made a negative impact on VO's mind about the relative in Canada. Efat, what do you think? were you able to prove the relationship with your wife's relative by providing birth and marriage certs to the VO?

SAM.BD

Apr 26, 2010
Dear Effat,

Surely you will get points. But Plz Note that you need to provide hi/her proof of Residency & health Card is one of the way to proove that.

so I am Sure if you can provide additional documents along with Health card copy then you will be fine.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
yes. Following the Visa office Specific guide would be fine.

rose711

Oct 18, 2010
Hi

Hey can you help me on a matter?
Since u all are from bangladesh i have a question.
this is not related to canada....
I am bangladeshi and my wife is indian....
can my wife get a dependent visa and stay in bangladesh?
If yes how long?
she doesnt want to change her Indian nationality...
what is the way out for her to stay in Bangladesh without changing her nationality? Please suggest

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rose,

as I said in reply to your pm, you need to go to the Immigration and Passports office in Dhaka.

evaponny

Sep 6, 2010
Visa Office......
sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Salam to all bangladeshi applicant,

Any seniour,would you please give me advice or comment.i have applied in 2006 December.Document requested 2009 December full paper submitted in 2010 April.I made on enquries to cic they replied me "your file is pending review" what does it means .

evaponny

Sep 6, 2010
Visa Office......
sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
evaponny said:
Salam to all bangladeshi applicant,

Any seniour,would you please give me advice or comment.i have applied in 2006 December.Document requested 2009 December full paper submitted in 2010 April.I made on enquries to cic they replied me "your file is pending review" what does it means .
It means your file has not been reviewed yet(hopefully they will review your file soon)

evaponny

Sep 6, 2010
Visa Office......
sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Dear Dr.Hasib vahi,

Thanks a lot for your promptly reply.