+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi,

Did anyone collected Bank Statement from HSBC. I have got my medical, and along with medical, they have asked me to send a bank statement for the last 12 months. But, they (HSBC) told me they don't issue bank statement in any currency other than BDT for local account.

Is it OK to send bank statement in BDT, or should I attach a bank certificate mentioning the equivalent amount in CAD on the issuing day of the bank statement??

Seniors Plz help.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all distinguished forum members,
my friends, well wishers, my countrymen and all the forum members of the thread and all other threads!
with all your suggestions, advice, sympathy and cooperation, my case is furthered and application is being processed.
i received medical request and other required documents .i longed it for many days, at last it happened .thanks all.
regards
imu

aybf

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
DHK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
03 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
File Transfer...
10 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2010
Waiting for PPR@SINGAPORE CHC

Congrats!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
faisal124

tell them to mention the BDT to CAD/USD conversion rate of that day. by the way, I hope you did send statement in CAD when you sent your papers to CHC Singapore, So why would your bank deny to issue you like the one they did before.

imu,

good to know that. you had been very tensed.

K

katoky

@faisal,
plz send a bank certificate/letter mentioning the equivalent amount in CAD on the issuing day of the bank statement.

katoky

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi Jnathan,

I did send, but only bank certificate, as it was mentioned only about bank certificate. Bank certificate is ok, as that can be issued in CAD.

Hi Katoky,

Yes, I'm planning to send the bank certificate in CAD on the issuance day of the statement.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
faisal

request the bank customer care officer to mention the BDT to CAD conversion rate on their pad and duly sign it with a bank seal. that will do.

Musfiq

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
Med's Request
August 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
Dont know
faisal124 said:
Hi,

Did anyone collected Bank Statement from HSBC. I have got my medical, and along with medical, they have asked me to send a bank statement for the last 12 months. But, they (HSBC) told me they don't issue bank statement in any currency other than BDT for local account.

Is it OK to send bank statement in BDT, or should I attach a bank certificate mentioning the equivalent amount in CAD on the issuing day of the bank statement??

Seniors Plz help.
Hi Faisal vai,
VO Singapore asked me for Proof of fund along with Med. but in ur case they have asked you to send bank statement for last 12 months, no problem, just give them ur HSBC bank statement for 12 months with sign and seal of HSBC personnel and also send them ur current balance mentioning the equivelent amount of CAD, I think thats all. in that time I have also collected this letter from HSBC.
Thanks
Musfiq

S

shaon31

Musfiq said:
Hi Faisal vai,
VO Singapore asked me for Proof of fund along with Med. but in ur case they have asked you to send bank statement for last 12 months, no problem, just give them ur HSBC bank statement for 12 months with sign and seal of HSBC personnel and also send them ur current balance mentioning the equivelent amount of CAD, I think thats all. in that time I have also collected this letter from HSBC.
Thanks
Musfiq
Hi

I also got the same thing. They asked me to send last 12 month bank statement.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
my friends, well wishers, my countrymen and all the forum members of the thread and all other threads!
with all your suggestions, advice, sympathy and cooperation, my case is furthered and application is being processed.
i received medical request and other required documents .i longed it for many days, at last it happened .thanks all.
regards
imu
Great news IMU.... u must be very happy and relaxed now... This is the twist of luck...Have sweet time and all the best or the rest of ur process

K

katoky

GORU NA KHASI?
EID MUBARAK TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Katoky

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
imu said:
regards
imu
congrats imu!!
how many days did they gave you to send the additional docs?

in CASE STATUS/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED page the asked me for 1) updated personal net worth statement with supporting docs,
2) bank statement for last 12 months, 3) 5 recent photos and 4) right of permanent residence fee. they gave 60 days time from the date of issue of the letter.

but in another letter regarding right of permanent residence fee they gave only 30 days time :(
i am very much confused.

did you get the same time line? plz share.

regards

ddev

K

katoky

@ dev,
it was same as my1
u ll have to send RPRF within 30 days...
go on.......
katoky