+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

RI

Oct 25, 2010
Hello Efat

Yes you should certainly get 5 point in this case. And should sent a letter to VO for reconsideration of your case by detailing the total situation asap ( with in thirty days ). Along with this letter you should sent all the documents again like reference letter from your Canadian relative, her annual tax document, utility bill, letter of reference from her Canadian employer etc. Did you sent all these documents before ?

Thanks

RI

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Efat said:
Dear Idas, S_Haque, Jnathan and other seniors plz,

I got my status changed to Decision made before medical on 19th Oct. Today i have received the letter with explanation why VO rejected my case. VO did not give me 5 points for relative in canada though my spouse have an Aunt who is a PR in Canada. She has been living their for 5 years. Strangely, VO directly denied saying that "you do not have any relative in canada". Previously i sent her PR card along with her SIN number. i am afraid that they may lost that paper. Please suggest me whether should i appeal or not. They issued the Letter on 2nd Nov. Please advice me regarding this issue.

Rgds
Efat
As far I know VO needs more proof then just a copy of PR card and SIN number to claim points, they need prof of residency, financial solvency like not in welfare etc. You should collect all this doc's and appeal for a reevaluation.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
faisal124 said:
Hi Jnathan,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you clarify one thing. I have the fund with my bank account for the last 8 months. Before that, it was with share/Fixed deposit. While sending the full docs, I have collected or liquidated those to deposit with my HSBC bank account to show them in one account.

How can I explain this to Visa Office.

very easy, as you have just explained to me. Elaborate more to the Visa officer in a cover letter. give proofs to every reasons for which you are not being able to abide by the conditions that they have now asked for.

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
RI said:
Hello Efat

Yes you should certainly get 5 point in this case. And should sent a letter to VO for reconsideration of your case by detailing the total situation asap ( with in thirty days ). Along with this letter you should sent all the documents again like reference letter from your Canadian relative, her annual tax document, utility bill, letter of reference from her Canadian employer etc. Did you sent all these documents before ?

Thanks

RI
Hello RI,

I haven't submitted those documents before.

My point is that, If VO was not satisfied with documents that i have provided, he might ask for additional documents or might tell me that as you dint submit sufficient proof of your relative, you will not be entitled 5 points for that. But VO directly told that, "you do not have any relative in canada....." I am afraid that they might lost my papers.

Another thing, according to the issued letter, that file is closed and no additional documents will be considered anymore. Please opine on this.

Rgds,

Efat

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Efat,

Nothing more I can say other than expressing my deep sadness for you.
are you sure you sent all the docs listed on Visa office spec guide of CHC Singapore?
CHC Singapore never needs anything more other than what is listed on that guide.

Are you sure that youre wife's relative asked the Visa office not to give her points to your wife? I have heard vindictive BD people do such things.

Look here:

They need proof how your wife's aunt is related to her. so you needed to provide the VO with a family tree and marriage and birth certs of all; in this case- your wife's aunt's mom's, your wife's. Did you provide them? you still have a hope. Remember, CHC SIngapore never wants Bank solvency papers at the 1st place.

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
jnathan said:
Efat,

Nothing more I can say other than expressing my deep sadness for you.
are you sure you sent all the docs listed on Visa office spec guide of CHC Singapore?
CHC Singapore never needs anything more other than what is listed on that guide.

Are you sure that youre wife's relative asked the Visa office not to give her points to your wife? I have heard vindictive BD people do such things.

Look here:

They need proof how your wife's aunt is related to her. so you needed to provide the VO with a family tree and marriage and birth certs of all; in this case- your wife's aunt's mom's, your wife's. Did you provide them? you still have a hope. Remember, CHC SIngapore never wants Bank solvency papers at the 1st place.
Jnathan,

Before sending those documents i have checked several times. I am damn sure about this. I have also given tick mark on checklist and i have a copy of that. Before sending 2nd AOR, they might have checked all the documents according to the checklist. Your comment about vindictive relatives made me astonished and i have nothing to say regarding this..

Efat

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Efat,

Anything can happen to anyone.
One of my friends friend wanted to get his relative's points, he got all the papers from the relative , later the relative sent a letter to VO not to allow him the points coz he thinks that he would be a burden and a problem creator for him if he was migrated to Canada. Astonishing things do occur.

If you have provided them all, Write a cover letter now. Send the family tree, draw it on a page for the VO, send everyone's birth/marriage cert where needed. this is the only way you can prove the relationship with your relative.

If everything is failed, there is always a chance to file a case in a Federal Court in Canada. Many many cases saw success after such occurrences.

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
dear jnathan

my ECAS changed to IN PROCESS on 26 Oct 2010. but still now i have not received any mail.
what should i do? plz guide.

regards

ddev

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
dev,

people who got their medicals within this thread can reply.
I think it takes 2 weeks to get the medical postal letter.

RI

Oct 25, 2010
Dear Efat

Please make an immediate phone call to me as you are Bangladeshi.

Thanks

RI

Cell Phone : 01199149304

RI

Oct 25, 2010
Hello Efat
If you wish please draft a reconsideration letter for VO and send it to me along with the scanned copy of your refusal letter for necessary corrections.

Thanks

RI

<toyorafiq@yahoo.com>

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
jnathan said:
dev,

people who got their medicals within this thread can reply.
I think it takes 2 weeks to get the medical postal letter.
dear seniors,

please help me.

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
RI said:
Hello Efat
If you wish please draft a reconsideration letter for VO and send it to me along with the scanned copy of your refusal letter for necessary corrections.

Thanks

RI

<toyorafiq @ yahoo.com>
Dear RI Bhai,

I have sent you a draft copy for necessary correction.

Rgds,

Efat

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Efat

it is really hard to establish or claim points frm relatives when it is frm ur spouse's side. I strongly believe what Jnathan said in the earlier posts of this thread. The BD people over there are vindictive and not helpful to each other mostly. Though it might not been happened to your case. Though I am strongly anticipating that you see the light asap but..... as I said, you have to prove that you have relationship with the reltive that you are claiming points. it will be very tough...... wht about other options? can you claim any other points by any means? show us ur point claim chart and let us suggest accordingly. How about doing something out of the box???????

Efat said:
Hello RI,

I haven't submitted those documents before.

My point is that, If VO was not satisfied with documents that i have provided, he might ask for additional documents or might tell me that as you dint submit sufficient proof of your relative, you will not be entitled 5 points for that. But VO directly told that, "you do not have any relative in canada....." I am afraid that they might lost my papers.

Another thing, according to the issued letter, that file is closed and no additional documents will be considered anymore. Please opine on this.

Rgds,

Efat

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Refusals make me so sad but again this is life. There are plenty of other ways to be more successful than one could be by migrating to Canada.

S_Haque,

If the rule permits for having 5 points from spouse's relative then there is no way VO could disapprove that.
If he does, the only way to challenge this in a Canadian Federal Court. The VO has clearly used his intuition that that relative wouldnt be helpful in Canada to his relatives claiming points. Canadian relative could have been in social assistance in past, or might have done something illegal, might have not contributed to anything for the economy of Canada. anything, simply anything that has made a negative impact on VO's mind about the relative in Canada. Efat, what do you think? were you able to prove the relationship with your wife's relative by providing birth and marriage certs to the VO?