Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
katoky

thanks a lot for your quick reply!!

in the original form of PERSONAL NET WORTH STATEMENT there is no enough raws to fit all my stocks name. what should i do? should i attach an extra page for it?

what you did?

regards

ddev

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
imu said:
dear all distinguished forum members,
my friends, well wishers, my countrymen and all the forum members of the thread and all other threads!
with all your suggestions, advice, sympathy and cooperation, my case is furthered and application is being processed.
i received medical request and other required documents .i longed it for many days, at last it happened .thanks all.
regards
imu
dear imu
congratulation bythe core of my heart. may u succeed in ur medical and upcoming life in canada.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear All,

I am seeking for your advice about my below situation-

I am old applicant of 2007 year under old system in simplified application process. Coming February 2011, I am going to apply for my wife who was not included with my application as I was not married at that time.

I like to include her with my application along with relevant information update such as Marriage Information, email changes, Year of Education Increase, Previous Job Title should be revised: In Previous application, I have given a job title that was closely matched in relation to sample job title considering NOC since my actual job title was not matched. However the most of the job description have almost matched and remain same. As I discussed earlier in this forum and received advice that Job title could be changed with explanation if job description become remain same.

Considering above scenario, Shall I submit my new application with revision of information and applicable application fees for my wife or I should wait for second letter to submit final document and then revise above issues?

Thanks in advance for your valuable comment.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Simon

send all you need to include your wife, follow the Singapore office instruction guide about which papers to send to include spouse. Its a rule that you need to let the VO know if you are promoted or change your job condition- change of address etc. Don't forget that you would be considered to award the points for the job you were holding/or had once held for a year at the time or before you applied in 2007. They wouldnt count if you are now promoted or sacked from your job.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Great news IMU.... u must be very happy and relaxed now... This is the twist of luck...Have sweet time and all the best or the rest of ur process
dear fariza
thanks a lot for your responses to my case . this is the other part of the coin. hopefully things will be smooth for your case too.it seems there are cases which needs consultation with third parties or cases which needs further assessment. that's why those applications taking a different time -line for sending med. req. or additional documents. hopefully you will get it soon.although i acknowledge, deeply feel the grievance and grief for your waiting ,but i strongly count the possible positive changes of you.dear, wait patiently and see some changes around you. hopes are not bounded, sky is the limit.
wishes for a better tomorrow.
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddev said:
congrats imu!!
how many days did they gave you to send the additional docs?

in CASE STATUS/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED page the asked me for 1) updated personal net worth statement with supporting docs,
2) bank statement for last 12 months, 3) 5 recent photos and 4) right of permanent residence fee. they gave 60 days time from the date of issue of the letter.

but in another letter regarding right of permanent residence fee they gave only 30 days time :(
i am very much confused.

did you get the same time line? plz share.

regards

ddev
dear ddev,
congratulations for the successful changes continued and wishes for upcoming posititve changes ahead. it took a bit little longer time to respond. YES, i faced the same as you mentioned.they gave me only 30 days and now i have only a few days to send RPRF. i haven't completed those RPRF. the letter reached too late . but i m trying hard to manage those. could you please tell me how did you send those RPRF and how did you pay RPRF. Please send me PM and it will help me a lot.
thanking you again.
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all distinguished forum members!

thanks a lot for your wishes and congratulations.It was a little bit longer to respond your replies as the laptop stopped working properly and i was barred.I feel regret for that.all your wishes and extended help now resulted in my success. i gut the med. and other documents. thanks a lot.i also convey my heartiest gratitude to you for your assistance and suggestion, whenever we sought. i still remember those hard times when you extended hands for suggestions and cooperation and now these are being realized in step by step success on my part . thanks again ,extend your help in future.all my best wishes for you.
imu

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
dear fariza
thanks a lot for your responses to my case . this is the other part of the coin. hopefully things will be smooth for your case too.it seems there are cases which needs consultation with third parties or cases which needs further assessment. that's why those applications taking a different time -line for sending med. req. or additional documents. hopefully you will get it soon.although i acknowledge, deeply feel the grievance and grief for your waiting ,but i strongly count the possible positive changes of you.dear, wait patiently and see some changes around you. hopes are not bounded, sky is the limit.
wishes for a better tomorrow.
imu
Thanx IMU... I really appreciate your words of encouragement... All the best

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
dear all distinguished forum members,
my friends, well wishers, my countrymen and all the forum members of the thread and all other threads!
with all your suggestions, advice, sympathy and cooperation, my case is furthered and application is being processed.
i received medical request and other required documents .i longed it for many days, at last it happened .thanks all.
regards
imu
congratulation

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] 8) EID MUBARAK TO ALL 8)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] 8) EID MUBARAK TO ALL 8)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I have just written a poem for all:
" Eid er khushi chu ache amake...
Bimurto mon tai jegeche....
Korbanir mangsho khaye...
Voriachi pet ta amari....
Akhon shudhu baki ache....
Toilet jabar porbota......"

;D MAY YOU HAVE AN ANTHRAX FREE EID....EID MUBARAK ;D