N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
it's a lie. passports don't have to be attested by anyone. they ask for passport to keep it to themselves until u pay them their due amount. it's applicant's duty to submit their own passport. by the way, if u have taken their service then it's also your duty to pay them back. take care.
Dear Hasib bhai,
Please Let me know about PPR. Is it e-mail message or Post mail letter?
thanks
jamal68

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
What VO are talking about??
SVO has always been sending letters by post for PPR

scorpion_ca said:
VO usually emails for PPR.

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Shoibal said:
Canadian immigration recommends VFS for sending your passport to SVO and once it is stamped, VFS will return it to you on their own responsibility. They will secure the permission from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh and complete necessary paper works. You will have to pay VFS Tk. 4000/- as the processing fee and, I believe it is safer and cheaper. But I don't know how long VFS will take to return the passport to you. So, why not talk to VFS first and then decide what to do? Since VFS is recommended by Canadian immigration, if anything goes wrong with the passport (lost or damaged in transit), you will be on the safe side and will get the alternative instructions from SVO in such a situation. Please update me if I am wrong. Thanks.
thumps up!

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Shoibal said:
Canadian immigration recommends VFS for sending your passport to SVO and once it is stamped, VFS will return it to you on their own responsibility. They will secure the permission from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh and complete necessary paper works. You will have to pay VFS Tk. 4000/- as the processing fee and, I believe it is safer and cheaper. But I don't know how long VFS will take to return the passport to you. So, why not talk to VFS first and then decide what to do? Since VFS is recommended by Canadian immigration, if anything goes wrong with the passport (lost or damaged in transit), you will be on the safe side and will get the alternative instructions from SVO in such a situation. Please update me if I am wrong. Thanks.
What is VFS? How to to contact?

debu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
03-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent through BC
File Transfer...
11-05-2010; Updated Docs Req 04/01/2012, Sent 24/01/2012, In-Process 30th April, 2012
Med's Request
Received on 01-07-2012 dated 25-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully in April 2013
Dear Friends,
The information below might be helpful for all.

High Commission of Canada to Banglades
(http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/bangladesh/) date modified 05.07.2012

Important message: the Visa and Immigration Section at the Canadian High Commission in Bangladesh (Dhaka) is closed and services have been transferred to the Canadian High Commission in Singapore (Singapore). However, applicants may still submit their applications to our Visa application centres (VFS) in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet.

VFS Web Site:
This site provides information on procedures applicable to applicant who wish to apply for a visa to travel to Canada. This service is available for Bangladesh residents who wish to apply in the following categories:
• Visitors
• Students
• Workers
• Permanent Residents *(only those who need a travel document to return to Canada)
• Passport Resubmission for Skilled Migrant Applicant
The visa applications may be submitted at the application centers in Bangladesh. All applications will be assessed at High Commission of Canada, Singapore.

Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre
Taj Casilina Apartments
3 C ,2nd Floor
25 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan - 1 (Beside Siemens Building),
Dhaka -1212
Helpline Ph No : +88-02- 8836055
Web: http://www.vfs-canada.com.bd/

Best regards,
Dibakar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq4qJkE17O8idGotQ2VUc0xOdFU1ZktrVFJpMUJsX3c#gid=0

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
debu said:
Dear Friends,
The information below might be helpful for all.

High Commission of Canada to Banglades
(http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/bangladesh/) date modified 05.07.2012

Important message: the Visa and Immigration Section at the Canadian High Commission in Bangladesh (Dhaka) is closed and services have been transferred to the Canadian High Commission in Singapore (Singapore). However, applicants may still submit their applications to our Visa application centres (VFS) in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet.

VFS Web Site:
This site provides information on procedures applicable to applicant who wish to apply for a visa to travel to Canada. This service is available for Bangladesh residents who wish to apply in the following categories:
• Visitors
• Students
• Workers
• Permanent Residents *(only those who need a travel document to return to Canada)
• Passport Resubmission for Skilled Migrant Applicant
The visa applications may be submitted at the application centers in Bangladesh. All applications will be assessed at High Commission of Canada, Singapore.

Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre
Taj Casilina Apartments
3 C ,2nd Floor
25 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan - 1 (Beside Siemens Building),
Dhaka -1212
Helpline Ph No : +88-02- 8836055
Web: http://www.vfs-canada.com.bd/

Best regards,
Dibakar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq4qJkE17O8idGotQ2VUc0xOdFU1ZktrVFJpMUJsX3c#gid=0
Wonderful. Thanks a million.

/Talk

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Dears,

Is it mandatory to do medical check ups from the applicant's own country? One of my friends is living away from his own country and his consultant told him to come back to his own country to do the medical check up. I am wondering is CIC such strict to this instruction, since there are also prescribed doctors in that country where my friend is residing?

Pls throw some lights.

Shoibal

Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb, 2012 - File Updated
AOR Received.
March, 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
March, 2010
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July, 2012 / Passport submitted to VFS - Aug 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 7, 2012 / Passport received : Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaallah

Shoibal

Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb, 2012 - File Updated
AOR Received.
March, 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
March, 2010
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July, 2012 / Passport submitted to VFS - Aug 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 7, 2012 / Passport received : Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaallah
beximco said:
Shibal bhai +1 for you, this is for the first time we hear about this because lot of applicant where in dark after the closure of CHC dhaka and we didnt get any complete answers like yours :) Appreciate if anybody can provide this answer too if SGVO stamps visa instantly (like buffalo) if we take passport to SGVO in person.
Thank you.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
muk said:
Dear MSKC

It is illegal to handover passport to any courier service provider without the permission of foreign affairs.
Before the closer of Canadian High Commission of Bangladesh, we had to submit pp for stamping visa to chc bangladesh.
But how would we submit our pp is not clear.

However, if we need to submit pp by courier, then it is mandatory to take permission from Foreign Ministry.
Last motnth (July), when i went to fedex gulshan br to send my RPRF, I asked them how they send pp?
I was informed that they send pp to svo and returned from svo to bd after getting a permission.
By the way i saw a permission letter in their file when i asked them.

Now it is our turn to wait for the instruction of sending procedure.
Hope these information will be of assistance.

best regard
muk

we need to follow the instruction written on the PPR letter about how to send the passports.
and i heard there is a CIC approved company (VHS/VFS) which performs visa related works and it is situated near Unilever office at Gulshan.

but MR receivers should wait till the PPR letter and do what is written there, nothing to worry about

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
tokon said:
Dears,

Is it mandatory to do medical check ups from the applicant's own country? One of my friends is living away from his own country and his consultant told him to come back to his own country to do the medical check up. I am wondering is CIC such strict to this instruction, since there are also prescribed doctors in that country where my friend is residing?

Pls throw some lights.
Tokon,
This is my question, too. I am currently residing in Canada as an international student. Did your friend get MR? I think, he can search list of recommended DMPs near to his present address from www.cic.gc.ca or ask SGVO for this. My MR is yet to come, the VO may recommend him where to go...I dont know actually.

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
nivrit said:
Tokon,
This is my question, too. I am currently residing in Canada as an international student. Did your friend get MR? I think, he can search list of recommended DMPs near to his present address from www.cic.gc.ca or ask SGVO for this. My MR is yet to come, the VO may recommend him where to go...I dont know actually.
Dear Nivrit, He has already received his MR and will fall back to the country to do his medical. But he didnt notify SGVO when he got new deployment outside the country. At this stage, he does not want to either, coz this might delay his file processing.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mmh93 said:
You have already started to worry about it bro. Keep on worrying till you receive ur MR.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
nivrit said:
PQR,

I think you dont need to worry, my e-cas is inaccessible since May, 2012. I am habituated with it.
mine also from May........why? why is this cruelty with us? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???