Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
smiling_face said:

For my case, I have not heard anything like that - if they investigated with my employer, I was surely informed accordingly. Not sure about the bank. But for one of my ex-colleagues, CIC checked few things with his ex-employer (my current employer). The questions were what he did over there, how long he served in different roles, etc.

Just to say something about that person - he changed so many jobs in his career and also visited numerous times outside the country.

Hope this will help.

smiling_face :)
thanks for sharing smiling face :)

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we are June MI-1 applicant, we can see there is a pause for MR! How long do we have to wait for the MR! But one thing i am not getting , only there are few applicants left for the month of may and June. why they keep waiting this few people!!!! Now we can see that most of the people are done and only we few are remain!!!! any one has any idea , why SVO is doing this !!! How long do we have to wait please god help us! not in a condition to bear this any more ! Are they going to start the MR request very soon , then can any one tell when it is !!!!!!!!!!!!

SVO PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
we are June MI-1 applicant, we can see there is a pause for MR! How long do we have to wait for the MR! But one thing i am not getting , only there are few applicants left for the month of may and June. why they keep waiting this few people!!!! Now we can see that most of the people are done and only we few are remain!!!! any one has any idea , why SVO is doing this !!! How long do we have to wait please god help us! not in a condition to bear this any more ! Are they going to start the MR request very soon , then can any one tell when it is !!!!!!!!!!!!

SVO PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!
you got to wait 6 to 9 months as per their reply .

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
dear teaspoon,

you are lucky that your visa office is SVO unlike mine, my visa office is LVO and i have to wait 6-12 months as per the letter i got, by the way, the letter mentioned i am eligible and further instruction(hopefully, MR) will be notified after six but before 12 months, so, i am sure stuck for 6 to 12 months, as for SVO, after your in process with date, you can anticipate MR anytime/4months max. but for me its a long wait ahead, best of luck guys, valo thokben sobai, bye.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destination canada said:
dear teaspoon,

you are lucky that your visa office is SVO unlike mine, my visa office is LVO and i have to wait 6-12 months as per the letter i got, by the way, the letter mentioned i am eligible and further instruction(hopefully, MR) will be notified after six but before 12 months, so, i am sure stuck for 6 to 12 months, as for SVO, after your in process with date, you can anticipate MR anytime/4months max. but for me its a long wait ahead, best of luck guys, valo thokben sobai, bye.
your file is also in process! LVO is in europe that is why they at least send u the letter and let u know that u will be delayed , so u have mental setup! But in asia , they will hardly notify! u are dreaming everyday it is coming , but it is not coming , can u understand the pain!

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Teaspoon:
When u send cse to sgvo they told me that my file is in medical queue and i can expect MR within 6 to 9 month. Since i already passed 3 month from my inprocess date so i am expecting the MR to come by october.waited two years for inprocess date so need to wait 3 more month with patience.
Teaspoon said:
your file is also in process! LVO is in europe that is why they at least send u the letter and let u know that u will be delayed , so u have mental setup! But in asia , they will hardly notify! u are dreaming everyday it is coming , but it is not coming , can u understand the pain!

Hana143

Aug 2, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Below is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 3, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2012.

I have a question. My Education/Experience is all in US. How long do you think it will take for me to get my MR. Also, can they verify US experience from Singapore? Thanks in advance.

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
HI,

Since you have received your second AOR in November, 2010 your application should be in the MR queue and you may receive it within the next 6 months.

Job verification can be done fairly easily from anywhere in the world. The job reference letter which you submitted had the signatory's contact details i.e phn/fax/email address as well as your company's website. So if the VO wishes to verify any documents it can be done quite easily.

regards,
mmh93

Hana143 said:
Hello Everyone,

Below is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 3, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2012.

I have a question. My Education/Experience is all in US. How long do you think it will take for me to get my MR. Also, can they verify US experience from Singapore? Thanks in advance.

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
muk said:
Update on e-cas

Medical results have been received.

Medical done: 14th July 2012

Best regard

muk
So brother, you stand very strong chance to get your PPR very soon, as per the expert's opinion.

Cheers!

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
tokon said:
So brother, you stand very strong chance to get your PPR very soon, as per the expert's opinion.

Cheers!
[/quote
Is there any body except dr. Kabir(muk) who's e-cas changed after medical check up? Please share wt the forum
Congrats kabir vai
[tr][td]

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Teaspoon said:

SVO PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!
Very early just after joining this forum (june 25th 2012), I had mentioned that there will be a pause which might take the
MR non-receivers (pre-june applicant) waited till sep/oct 2012. I wish it didn't come true.

At that time MR was raining and it was hard to believe.

But unfortunately it came true.

You have the wrong idea that only few from may/june 2010 applicant are left. But fact is A LOT is left from march/april/may/june 2010.

Although it is very frustrating, but Inshallah we can logically hope that our waiting is ALMOST over.

My guess is they will start sending the rest of the MRs in 1/2 months and probably now they are processing the Medical Reports/Bank Draft/Other Docs sent by the MR receivers. Those who have received MR, they'll get 12 months before landing canada starting from the MR received date. So, for the Visa Office, sending PPR is the priority.

Nevertheless, lets not lose hope. We might have to wait a little bit longer. But considering the waiting of more than 2 years, it is nothing.

I personally believe, they'll start sending MR again from september 1st week. Because actually they continued sending from june 1st week till 15th July. So, if they take another 1.5 months to process PPR for them, it comes down to september. So, if they start from september, Inshallah we'll start receiving from 2nd week of september.

Allah bhorosha, lets just have patience.

profahmed

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june2010
Med's Request
19th june 2012
Med's Done....
25th june2012
Interview........
waived
PQR said:
Very early just after joining this forum (june 25th 2012), I had mentioned that there will be a pause which might take the
MR non-receivers (pre-june applicant) waited till sep/oct 2012. I wish it didn't come true.

At that time MR was raining and it was hard to believe.

But unfortunately it came true.

You have the wrong idea that only few from may/june 2010 applicant are left. But fact is A LOT is left from march/april/may/june 2010.

Although it is very frustrating, but Inshallah we can logically hope that our waiting is ALMOST over.

My guess is they will start sending the rest of the MRs in 1/2 months and probably now they are processing the Medical Reports/Bank Draft/Other Docs sent by the MR receivers. Those who have received MR, they'll get 12 months before landing canada starting from the MR received date. So, for the Visa Office, sending PPR is the priority.

Nevertheless, lets not lose hope. We might have to wait a little bit longer. But considering the waiting of more than 2 years, it is nothing.

I personally believe, they'll start sending MR again from september 1st week. Because actually they continued sending from june 1st week till 15th July. So, if they take another 1.5 months to process PPR for them, it comes down to september. So, if they start from september, Inshallah we'll start receiving from 2nd week of september.

Allah bhorosha, lets just have patience.

but they are not even sending ppr at all.my medical send date was 1st july but no e cas change or no ppr request.though other visa office usually send ppr with in a month. :mad:

Hana143

Aug 2, 2012
mmh93 said:
HI,

Since you have received your second AOR in November, 2010 your application should be in the MR queue and you may receive it within the next 6 months.

Job verification can be done fairly easily from anywhere in the world. The job reference letter which you submitted had the signatory's contact details i.e phn/fax/email address as well as your company's website. So if the VO wishes to verify any documents it can be done quite easily.

regards,
mmh93
Thank you for the information. I don't know the immigration lawyer said that they are unable to verify from Singapore, when I initially submitted the application. Hopefully everything will go smooth, and I will hear from them soon. If there is anyone else who received their second AOR around the same time as mine then please keep me posted on your progress...

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
tokon said:
Dear Nivrit, He has already received his MR and will fall back to the country to do his medical. But he didnt notify SGVO when he got new deployment outside the country. At this stage, he does not want to either, coz this might delay his file processing.
Tokon,

I am also planning to come BD but the problem is my wife is pregnant for 12 weeks now and after certain periods of time (may be at 30 weeks of pregnancy), airlines ppl will not issue our ticket. They follow general medical advice and do not allow any person to fly at their advanced stage of pregnancy.

MPDATTA

Aug 3, 2012
Dear Seniors,

I would like to know about the minimum period of passport to get the visa; i.e my passport expiry date is August 2013 (less than 1 yr), so can I apply for any countries visa ?
Could you please inform ?