+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
jamal68 said:
Don't worry about it because when they open your application then they find your bank draft carefully and mentioned your file number and name. So, I strongly say don't worry about it.
jamal68
thanks, I hope so too.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
MSKC said:
Dear Hasib Bhai

Pls advise me. I applied through consultant and done medical on 30.06.2012, today my consultant asked to submit all passport to him, I asked why? He replied, if PPR comes thn all passport would have to be sent to SGVO by attesting through Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Now my question is if I handover the passport to my consultant, can he black mail me? I did not pay his dues (charges) yet. Is there any option at this stage to submit passport by myself? Pls suggest.

MSKC
foreign ministry attestation lage???? never heard of such thing (in case of pp but pcc lage)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
PQR said:
foreign ministry attestation lage???? never heard of such thing (in case of pp but pcc lage)
aul faul ab jab bole passport chailei hobe naki????

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
ruparupa said:
What bad news? Have you heard anything bad?
nothing much.........just ektu beshi wait korte hote pare

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
beximco said:
InshAllah we will have good news in coming days. Need to have patience.
yeah...

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
dear mmh93,

My e-cas is still inaccessible. Should I start worrying about it??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Dr.Hasib said:
it's a lie. passports don't have to be attested by anyone. they ask for passport to keep it to themselves until u pay them their due amount. it's applicant's duty to submit their own passport. by the way, if u have taken their service then it's also your duty to pay them back. take care.
yeah.......pay their money ;D

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Can11 said:
My details are:

NOC: 0631
Applied: January 2011
PER: March 2011
AOR: April 2011
InProcess: March 2012
MR: June 2012

Got medicals received in e-cas, dont remember the date exactly when it came on e-cas.

good to know......thanks

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
PQR said:
yeah.......pay their money ;D
but don't ever give your passport to them

don't even think of it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
it's a lie. passports don't have to be attested by anyone. they ask for passport to keep it to themselves until u pay them their due amount. it's applicant's duty to submit their own passport. by the way, if u have taken their service then it's also your duty to pay them back. take care.
Dear MSKC

It is illegal to handover passport to any courier service provider without the permission of foreign affairs.
Before the closer of Canadian High Commission of Bangladesh, we had to submit pp for stamping visa to chc bangladesh.
But how would we submit our pp is not clear.

However, if we need to submit pp by courier, then it is mandatory to take permission from Foreign Ministry.
Last motnth (July), when i went to fedex gulshan br to send my RPRF, I asked them how they send pp?
I was informed that they send pp to svo and returned from svo to bd after getting a permission.
By the way i saw a permission letter in their file when i asked them.

Now it is our turn to wait for the instruction of sending procedure.
Hope these information will be of assistance.

best regard
muk

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
scorpion_ca said:
That was my point. If the applicant doesn't know or understand the procedures, it would be very tough for them to be successful in Canada. The applicant needs to follow NOC code and JD as per HRSDC website. The should not write whatever they have done rather they should write what is written for the JD on the HRSDC website. I know the applicant might feel comfortable by hiring a consultant/lawyer. They might be able to come here with the help of consultant or lawyer but who would help them to be successful here. There are lots of immigration centre in Canada and they might be able to help a little bit. The main point is the applicant needs to change the mentality and think positively that they can do that.

I have seen several aged Bangladeshi who is working at grocery stores, restaurant and other places in a cold temperature. I am really sorry for them. They could really do better here. The living standard of Bangladeshi is lower than other nationalities who are in Canada. I hope those who are coming nowadays will be able to improve it. Best of luck.

I fully agree wid u Scorpion. But not everybody has as clear idea at the tym of applying as you've got. By the tym they grab it all a new policy change comes into effect. Ppl come to lawyers to avoid confusions, to save time & to secure peace of mind. These are ppl who don't have much tym to research on the websites, forums & all. I know many of them. But you r absolutely ryt about the hardship one has to go thru for settling in Canada. I know from by siblings. They warn me enough all the tym to keep myself abreast & updated. You can't just say 'Gud nyt & sleep tyt' after getting Canadian PR. You have to earn it & also prove u r worth it! And thats the beauty of it I guess...you've to work hard & only then u can party harder!!!! ;)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
ruparupa said:
I fully agree wid u Scorpion. But not everybody has as clear idea at the tym of applying as you've got. By the tym they grab it all a new policy change comes into effect. Ppl come to lawyers to avoid confusions, to save time & to secure peace of mind. These are ppl who don't have much tym to research on the websites, forums & all. I know many of them. But you r absolutely ryt about the hardship one has to go thru for settling in Canada. I know from by siblings. They warn me enough all the tym to keep myself abreast & updated. You can't just say 'Gud nyt & sleep tyt' after getting Canadian PR. You have to earn it & also prove u r worth it! And thats the beauty of it I guess...you've to work hard & only then u can party harder!!!! ;)
good.......thanks

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
muk said:
Dear MSKC

It is illegal to handover passport to any courier service provider without the permission of foreign affairs.
Before the closer of Canadian High Commission of Bangladesh, we had to submit pp for stamping visa to chc bangladesh.
But how would we submit our pp is not clear.

However, if we need to submit pp by courier, then it is mandatory to take permission from Foreign Ministry.
Last motnth (July), when i went to fedex gulshan br to send my RPRF, I asked them how they send pp?
I was informed that they send pp to svo and returned from svo to bd after getting a permission.
By the way i saw a permission letter in their file when i asked them.

Now it is our turn to wait for the instruction of sending procedure.
Hope these information will be of assistance.

best regard
muk

those of you got MR.......worry about how to send your PP :p :p :p :p :p
meanwhile we are still stuck with MR.....it is still a dream :( :( :( :( :(

we don't have the right to worry about your tension :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
PQR said:
dear mmh93,

My e-cas is still inaccessible. Should I start worrying about it??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
PQR,

I think you dont need to worry, my e-cas is inaccessible since May, 2012. I am habituated with it.

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
You have already started to worry about it bro. Keep on worrying till you receive ur MR.

PQR said:
dear mmh93,