Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pranto said:
Vhai Jan

Reg er somoy j pic jomadilam exm dilam shey pic e to result sheet er shate include thaklo. tahole ki bhabe picture match korlo na bughlam na. ha passport er pic and ielts pic to updated pic.abar recent up date coc send korlam update pic. ta hole problem ta kothai holo?
talk to british council. request them to send SGVO an explanation letter directly from british council.

BDAPP2011

May 3, 2012
beximco said:
Try to send the educational docs to the visa office and in cover letter inform them about your job changes. If the visa office thinks that they need to change your file to SGVO then they will do it, no need for you to do anything.
Dear brother..
Thanks a lot
I left previous contractual job and country and now living Bangladesh means country of Residence already changed.

How I can Update about the change of residence?

Thanks

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jnathan and mmh93 for your input. Fact is that, the additional two points doesn't matter to me till now. I have enough points. What i need is to inclusion of my job @ next announcement. :)

mmh93 said:
Jnathan,
Still the BBA degree Shamir has a SINGLE degree at university level and as such 20 points will be awarded. In order to get 22/25 points one must have TWO degrees at the university level.
Hope it explains
mmh93

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
shamir

you are welcome ! you have two degrees or one? would you clarify that for us?
Finance and Marketing in any College holds two different departments and faculties are separate as well.
the bottom line is that 2 does not matter to you as you can clearly score over required 67

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
jnathan said:
shamir

you are welcome ! you have two degrees or one? would you clarify that for us?
Finance and Marketing in any College holds two different departments and faculties are separate as well.
the bottom line is that 2 does not matter to you as you can clearly score over required 67
Jnathan,
Let me clarify this issue further:
even if someone has 2 different bachelor degrees i.e
HSC+BACH1+BACH2
the immigration officer will take 1 Bachelor degree into account. If someone has 2 Masters after bachelor only 1 Masters will count! There are numerous cases where visa officers did not assess the 2nd Masters towards awarding points and this issue was eventually brought to immigration tribunals and the visa officers' decision prevailed.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mmh,

the question was whether or not he has two degrees at the Bachelors level.
how many degrees would VO count was not the matter of argument.
The good thing is he scores over 67 even if he gets one of his two degrees taken into count by the VO.

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
jnathan said:
mmh,

the question was whether or not he has two degrees at the Bachelors level.
how many degrees would VO count was not the matter of argument.
The good thing is he scores over 67 even if he gets one of his two degrees taken into count by the VO.
Hi Janathan, B.B.A is a single Bachelor Degree, One of the example of 2 Bachelor Degree is M.B.B.S it stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, any way that person all ready score more 67 point so he is eligibe for apply if the next MI contain his NOC, how is every thing, did u got ur response from CHC?

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
drtanvirazad said:
Hi Janathan, B.B.A is a single Bachelor Degree, One of the example of 2 Bachelor Degree is M.B.B.S it stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, any way that person all ready score more 67 point so he is eligibe for apply if the next MI contain his NOC, how is every thing, did u got ur response from CHC?
Yes that's correct.
An interesting fact is that only 20 points is given for MBBS degree while a 2 year BA is worth 20 points as well!
Jnathan, let this dicussion end here..
Thanks
mmh93

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Readers,

Hope you are all doing well. The date of birth on my SSC certificate is different from my other certificates and my passport but to correct the mistake I did an affidavit as well which I will provide as supporting when I send over my papers. Can anyone please tell me if this going to affect my application or not? Please advise

Thanks
Aneeka

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
jnathan said:
pranto,

you might get banned for applying to CIC if you further defend yourself for that cheating (WHO SAID HE CHEATED?) IELTS test report you have sent to CIC. CIC has a law on that. better an apology to them and swear to them that you will never do this again with anyone in your entire lifetime. practically Nothing will help you now. They have verified your photo on the test score report with the one held in IELTS authority and found a mismatch.

Did you apply by yourself or hired a crook consultant who might have done this to you without your consent?

Pranto,
Do not listen !!! Please go to British Council with all of your papers, application form, money receipt, result copy and letter from the SVO. You must carry a letter from you to British Council and request them to contact SVO before the dead line but you too contact. Do not keep silent so in future you will never able to apply again.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Mun said:
Dear Jnathan,
How did you you know that Pranto had cheated with CIC.
There might be so many reasons behind this mishap.
Before giving any consent u have to know the details.
Without that u should not write or tell or utter anything.
Pls maintain it in the blog as well as to your family life.

Mun

Correct you are, fully agree with you.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
pranto said:
Vhai Jan

Reg er somoy j pic jomadilam exm dilam shey pic e to result sheet er shate include thaklo. tahole ki bhabe picture match korlo na bughlam na. ha passport er pic and ielts pic to updated pic.abar recent up date coc send korlam update pic. ta hole problem ta kothai holo?

Pranto,
You are fully correct but this can happen due to technical reason. DO NOT WAIT. GO IMMEDIATELY TO BRITISH COUNCIL WITH AN OFFICIAL LETTER.
ADDRESS THE LETTER TO BRITISH COUNCIL, DHAKA BUT ALSO MAKE CC. TO SVO
THEY MUST SOLVE, IN THE MEANTIME REPLY TO SVO THAT YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH BRITISH COUNCIL AND ATTACHED ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.

HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE MISGUIDED WITH 3 YEARS EXPERIENCED PERSON.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
aneeka26,

in Passport: Aneeka, Date of birth : 26th February 1987
in Application: Aneeka, Date of birth : 2nd February 1987

they are not the same person.

Change your passport. I wonder how it happened. I guess in your country people are given a chance to check andcorrect personal information while someone apply for a passport.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
shamir said:
Thanks Jnathan and mmh93 for your input. Fact is that, the additional two points doesn't matter to me till now. I have enough points. What i need is to inclusion of my job @ next announcement. :)

How do you know that your job will not be include? Wait until July to see if not included unfortunately then talk to Deba baba, he will find a solution.