+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ekarus thanks a lot for your assistance. :)

@deva_avik and @Qorax - would appreciate if you reply :)

ekarus said:
here I am in doubt...in my point of view banking is also a kind of business service & management.....I think you better ask deva_avik or Qorax.....

afrin

May 8, 2012
ekarus said:
hi apu,

happy to have another architect here....I am an architect also....I think you have nothing to worry about....cz as far as I know architecture is one of the highest 10 demanded professions in Canada.....unfortunately if the next NOC doesn't have architecture then you have no other option.....unless if you any MBA degree or other certificates.....until then finger crossed....

i m also glade .

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
beximco said:
Dear Deba:
Would you you please share the timeline of your friend.

thnx
S/he is a mutual friend to me and need to ask and share with you if I can.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afrin said:
my work experience is 10years in architecture & interior design . i m also work in graphic design.
wait till July 2012, if u r noc exist then u can apply for the immigration. Regardless considering u r noc availability do not wait till July. start doing the credential assessment right now if u r serious , coz it takes long time to do it. cap will reach within a month or less , so u have to be prepare like a hungry lion. once u r noc is available , just do not wait for a day immediately apply to ensure the application. By the way if u r too busy and then u should take the help of a consultant and mistakes will not be there. if u do it alone there is a possibility of mistakes. by the way if u want to hire a consultant get a best one , otherwise apply by yourself. it depends on u ! if u want to discuss more do not hesitate to pm me.

thanks , teaspoon

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Just receive my GCMS ..... . Thanks to Kanamen .. There is a lot of things in my GCMS .. Here I'm writing some main parts ..

Application:

App Status : Open
App Status Reason : In Progress
Points Awarded : 73
Ministerial Insturction : Met

Assesments :

Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Medical : Not Started

At last there is NOTES ..

Notes
Notes: 1
Created date : xxxxxx
Created by :xxxxxxxx
Updated date : xxxxxxx
Updated by : xxxxxxxx
Restricted : No
Label : Eligibility
Office : Singapore
Text : PA is claiming here experience as a Financial Manager with xxxxxxxxxxx company since xxxx . Both PA and spouse have master deg. PA has sufficient pts to pass. Interview waived.
report paya to kono lov hoyla naa! karon eleigible na hoye to ar inprocess a jay na . kintu kobe nagat MR othoba external background check hoyse kina , kissssssssuuuuuu paylam na , fakkaaaa, guys people are saying that we will get the MR soooon coz of the ip , do u guys have a similar thoughts , please support it by your thoughts!!!

hollowman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
NOC- 2121, MI-2 Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with CIO application
Nomination.....
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
14 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
21 Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived by the grace of Almighty Allah
Passport Req..
14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
jnathan said:
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/arranged-employment-aeo-hrdc-t29787.210.html

Another good one

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-it-will-take-for-hrsdc-to-approve-arranged-employment-opinion-letter-aeo-t42625.0.html

Jnathan, thank you for nice information. I am obliged to you for the all.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mmh,

I assessed that very quickly before heading towards my job place.
Will look into that again. Shamir/samir still scores 69 without that. still good enough to pass 67.

Teaspoon,

Recently a handful of MI-2 applicants got IN PROCESS with a date in their Ecas.
no one has received the MR yet. Let at least a few get their MR's now. Only then others can expect the same from CHC Singapore anything soon.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
report paya to kono lov hoyla naa! karon eleigible na hoye to ar inprocess a jay na . kintu kobe nagat MR othoba external background check hoyse kina , kissssssssuuuuuu paylam na , fakkaaaa, guys people are saying that we will get the MR soooon coz of the ip , do u guys have a similar thoughts , please support it by your thoughts!!!
external background check ki? Ashole gcms e onek kichu ache . Ami just summerized kore post korechi.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jnathan said:
mmh,

I assessed that very quickly before heading towards my job place.
Will look into that again. Shamir/samir still scores 69 without that. still good enough to pass 67.
next time before posting anything, make sure u r giving correct info.

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzr said:
All i can understand from this is, the passports havnt reached SVO from CHC Dhaka! Which is really a messy situation, please go to CHC Dhaka asap and check on where they have misplaced your passports. Remember to carry all the relevant papers.

Good luck.

Thanks for your advise

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear deba_avik

and

Dear Qorax

Would appreciate if you help me. i am new here from Bangladesh and i am intend to know- do i qualify for Canada immigration?

Profession- Banker (Audit and Banking operation)
Age-27 Years
Education- 16 Years
Job Experience-4 years
My Education -B.B.A (Finance & Marketing)
My IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6.5 (Hope to get 7 as i had really good speaking IELTS exam and gave for recheck)
Exam-2
Marital Status- Married
Wife Profession- Banker (Accountant)
Wife Job Experience- 3.5 years
Education- 16 years
Wife Education-B.B.A- (Finance & Marketing)
Wife IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6
Family Member in Canada- Sister (received PR @ 2011)

I know, i can owe the required points 67 and my professions @ NOC is- 1111: Financial Auditors and Accountants, but fact is that this category no longer available in the sorted NOC for last couple of years. So, i am intend to know- can i apply for any other profession listed in the sorted NOC (29 professions) declared last year or any demanding profession?

Will be glad if you please reply me :)

deba_avik said:
S/he is a mutual friend to me and need to ask and share with you if I can.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shamir said:
Dear deba_avik

and

Dear Qorax

Would appreciate if you help me. i am new here from Bangladesh and i am intend to know- do i qualify for Canada immigration?

Profession- Banker (Audit and Banking operation)
Age-27 Years
Education- 16 Years
Job Experience-4 years
My Education -B.B.A (Finance & Marketing)
My IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6.5 (Hope to get 7 as i had really good speaking IELTS exam and gave for recheck)
Exam-2
Marital Status- Married
Wife Profession- Banker (Accountant)
Wife Job Experience- 3.5 years
Education- 16 years
Wife Education-B.B.A- (Finance & Marketing)
Wife IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6
Family Member in Canada- Sister (received PR @ 2011)

I know, i can owe the required points 67 and my professions @ NOC is- 1111: Financial Auditors and Accountants, but fact is that this category no longer available in the sorted NOC for last couple of years. So, i am intend to know- can i apply for any other profession listed in the sorted NOC (29 professions) declared last year or any demanding profession?

Will be glad if you please reply me :)
No doubt you should have required points. However, you can go for ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT to be eligible till today as you cannot apply without job offer till today as your profession is no longer in 29 occupations list. If you have a job offer in Canada, you can apply.

Read for more information:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp

Study the site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp