+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for your assistance. But, the fact is that- it is near about impossible to get a job of banker or auditor at Canada from Bangladesh.

deba_avik said:
No doubt you should have required points. However, you can go for ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT to be eligible till today as you cannot apply without job offer till today as your profession is no longer in 29 occupations list. If you have a job offer in Canada, you can apply.

BDAPP2011

May 3, 2012
dear all

I as well as my family members were living in UAE while I submitted application to CIC in 2011. I was there with contractual job and after finishing my job contract we left UAE and now vailable in BANGLADESH. by this time SVGO demanded additional document regarding education only.

I would like to add UPDATE information regarding change of residence country to SGVO,
1. how can I send it to VISA Office?
2. is it necessary to fill up any specific form of CIC?
3. Is it necessary to fill up/send docs for all family members?
4. What are the related documents I have to attached for changing residence country as a proof?
5. what should be the format of COVER LETTER to meet the both purpose?

please help me if any one has the experience regarding these matters.

Regards
BDAPP

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shamir said:
Thanks a lot for your assistance. But, the fact is that- it is near about impossible to get a job of banker or auditor at Canada from Bangladesh.
Hmm, its true. Keep trying. Wait for the next MI declaration; who knows the NOC 1111 comes again!

pranto

Nov 23, 2011
Deba_avik bhai

Today i received by post mail received SVO

Dear XXX

This document has been verified with the ielts organization.the photograph on the test report form that you submitted does not match that held by the ielts organization.
i am therefore considering making a recommendation to my program manager to refuse your application under paragraph 40(1)(a) of the immigration and refugee protection
act,2001 which reads:

"40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relacting to relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this act"

if you have any additional information to add to your application you should forwad this to our office by 03 june 2012.

your sincerely

immigration officer
immigration section
May i know what can i do?

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
pranto said:
Deba_avik bhai

Dear XXX

This document has been verified with the ielts organization.the photograph on the test report form that you submitted does not match that held by the ielts organization.
i am therefore considering making a recommendation to my program manager to refuse your application under paragraph 40(1)(a) of the immigration and refugee protection
act,2001 which reads:

"40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relacting to relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this act"

if you have any additional information to add to your application you should forwad this to our office by 03 june 2012.

your sincerely

immigration officer
immigration section
Dear Pranto:
If you have the photocopy of the test result of your ielts then immediately contact with the british council and check if the problem is with british council or not. British council will be able to give you a answer to the query of the SGVO. If you have tampered the ielts result then there is no chance for you

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranto said:
Deba_avik bhai

Dear XXX

act,2001 which reads:

your sincerely

immigration officer
immigration section
How come photo didn't match ? :eek:

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
pranto said:
Deba_avik bhai

Dear XXX

act,2001 which reads:

your sincerely

immigration officer
immigration section
It is wise to talk to the exam authority (British Council/IDP) at first if they can provide with a letter explaining your DOB, Address, Parents' name and so on, proving that you were the candidate. Hope after explaining everything, they will assist you. Keep photocopy of your test result, money receipts, photo etc if any.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
BDAPP2011 said:
dear all

I as well as my family members were living in UAE while I submitted application to CIC in 2011. I was there with contractual job and after finishing my job contract we left UAE and now vailable in BANGLADESH. by this time SVGO demanded additional document regarding education only.

I would like to add UPDATE information regarding change of residence country to SGVO,
1. how can I send it to VISA Office?
2. is it necessary to fill up any specific form of CIC?
3. Is it necessary to fill up/send docs for all family members?
4. What are the related documents I have to attached for changing residence country as a proof?
5. what should be the format of COVER LETTER to meet the both purpose?

please help me if any one has the experience regarding these matters.

Regards
BDAPP
Try to send the educational docs to the visa office and in cover letter inform them about your job changes. If the visa office thinks that they need to change your file to SGVO then they will do it, no need for you to do anything.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
pranto,

you might get banned for applying to CIC if you further defend yourself for that cheating IELTS test report you have sent to CIC. CIC has a law on that. better an apology to them and swear to them that you will never do this again with anyone in your entire lifetime. practically Nothing will help you now. They have verified your photo on the test score report with the one held in IELTS authority and found a mismatch.

Did you apply by yourself or hired a crook consultant who might have done this to you without your consent?

mmh,

here is the post of Shamir
Look closely, he had double major, that awarded him two degrees.

~~
Hellow, everyone- i am new here from Bangladesh and i am intend to know- do i qualify for Canada immigration?

Profession- Banker (Audit and Banking operation)
Age-27 Years
Education- 16 Years
Job Experience-4 years
My Education -B.B.A (Finance & Marketing)
My IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6.5 (Hope to get 7 as i had really good speaking IELTS exam and gave for recheck)
Exam-2
Marital Status- Married
Wife Profession- Banker (Accountant)
Wife Job Experience- 3.5 years
Education- 16 years
Wife Education-B.B.A- (Finance & Marketing)
Wife IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6
Family Member in Canada- Sister (received PR @ 2011)

Can anyone state, how much demanding is experienced banker and auditors at Canada currently? Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Regards
Shamir

~~

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
jnathan said:
pranto,

you might get banned for applying to CIC if you further defend yourself for that cheating IELTS test report you have sent to CIC. CIC has a law on that. better an apology to them and swear to them that you will never do this again with anyone in your entire lifetime. practically Nothing will help you now. They have verified your photo on the test score report with the one held in IELTS authority and found a mismatch.

Did you apply by yourself or hired a crook consultant who might have done this to you without your consent?

mmh,

~~
Hellow, everyone- i am new here from Bangladesh and i am intend to know- do i qualify for Canada immigration?

Age-27 Years
Education- 16 Years
Job Experience-4 years
My IELTS Score-
A) LISTENING 7 B)READING 7 C) WRITING 7 D)SPEAKING 6.5 (Hope to get 7 as i had really good speaking IELTS exam and gave for recheck)
Exam-2
Marital Status- Married
Education- 16 years
Wife IELTS Score-

Can anyone state, how much demanding is experienced banker and auditors at Canada currently? Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Regards
Shamir

~~
Dear Jnathan,
How did you you know that Pranto had cheated with CIC.
There might be so many reasons behind this mishap.
Before giving any consent u have to know the details.
Without that u should not write or tell or utter anything.
Pls maintain it in the blog as well as to your family life.

Mun

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Mun !

What makes you think CIC has faulty verification technique and it had done the wrong thing?
I am here in this forum for around 3 years now and I have never heard this type of allegation against an applicant.

Read my comment again , I also asked him :Did you apply by yourself or hired a crook consultant who might have done this to you without your consent?

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
jnathan said:
Mun !

What makes you think CIC has faulty verification technique and it had done the wrong thing?
I am here in this forum for around 3 years now and I have never heard this type of allegation against an applicant.

Read my comment again , I also asked him :Did you apply by yourself or hired a crook consultant who might have done this to you without your consent?
Dear Jnathan,
this does not mean that u know everything!
I sent them my changed address but i found wrong address in my ecase.
There is a word u may know -"First time"; it might be that.
I did not want hurt u Jnathan; and u should not do it with anyone.

Regards

Saiful

pranto

Nov 23, 2011
Vhai Jan

Reg er somoy j pic jomadilam exm dilam shey pic e to result sheet er shate include thaklo. tahole ki bhabe picture match korlo na bughlam na. ha passport er pic and ielts pic to updated pic.abar recent up date coc send korlam update pic. ta hole problem ta kothai holo?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Mun,

CIC is the evaluating side in this regard.
They verified this with the IELTS authority.
The result came negative.
Your argument over this will not bring anything for him.

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
jnathan said:
pranto,

mmh,

~~

Age-27 Years
Education- 16 Years
Job Experience-4 years
My IELTS Score-
Exam-2
Marital Status- Married
Education- 16 years
Wife IELTS Score-

Regards
Shamir

~~
Jnathan,
Still the BBA degree Shamir has a SINGLE degree at university level and as such 20 points will be awarded. In order to get 22/25 points one must have TWO degrees at the university level.
Hope it explains
mmh93