ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDAPP2011 said:
Dear brother..
Thanks a lot
I left previous contractual job and country and now living Bangladesh means country of Residence already changed.

How I can Update about the change of residence?

Thanks
please share your time line , did u get the ip?
update the visa office , specially u r job , coz if verification takes place , it will be bit risky...
also update whatever happens to u r life , address, residence status everything , be fair and open so it is better and positive and by the way there nothing to worry about !!! it is very normal

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
jnathan said:
aneeka26,

in Passport: Aneeka, Date of birth : 26th February 1987
in Application: Aneeka, Date of birth : 2nd February 1987

they are not the same person.

Change your passport. I wonder how it happened. I guess in your country people are given a chance to check andcorrect personal information while someone apply for a passport.

As you do not know about our country so by guessing what you say usually not true for us.
Better you do not come or say in this thread. For God sake get lost from here.

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
aneeka26,

in Passport: Aneeka, Date of birth : 26th February 1987
in Application: Aneeka, Date of birth : 2nd February 1987

they are not the same person.

Change your passport. I wonder how it happened. I guess in your country people are given a chance to check andcorrect personal information while someone apply for a passport.
Dear Jnathan,

I am not talking about my passport. Plz read my post once again.

""Dear Readers,

Hope you are all doing well. The date of birth on my SSC certificate is different from my other certificates and my passport but to correct the mistake I did an affidavit as well which I will provide as supporting when I send over my papers. Can anyone please tell me if this going to affect my application or not? Please advise

Thanks
Aneeka""

I am only talking about my SSC Certificate. Apart from SSC certificate my date of birth is same on my others papers (such as Diploma & advanced diploma certificate and BA (Hons) degree) including my passport. The date of birth is wrong only on my SSC Certificate but to correct the mistake I did an affidavit as a clarification to my SSC certificate's date of birth mistake .

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
afrin said:
thank u for ur nice advise. can u advice me to appoint a best lawyer in bangladesh?
Can I have the lawyer's name?

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
aneeka26 said:
Dear Jnathan,

""Dear Readers,

Hope you are all doing well. The date of birth on my SSC certificate is different from my other certificates and my passport but to correct the mistake I did an affidavit as well which I will provide as supporting when I send over my papers. Can anyone please tell me if this going to affect my application or not? Please advise

Thanks
Aneeka""

Dear ms Aneeka,
Do you almost corrected in your ssc certificate i mean got the corrected original copy from Board ? cause only affidavit
not the complete work 1st of all you should get the corrected certificate from board by their procedure then it wouldn't be a problem for your application file if they ask you then you could provide it , by the way you didnt mention your application detail like when you apply , its in process or not etc. one thing to be noted that some gov. job issue board would not reduce your age if it was written higher from your original or correct age . thanks

NKSHUMON

I am only talking about my SSC Certificate. Apart from SSC certificate my date of birth is same on my others papers (such as Diploma & advanced diploma certificate and BA (Hons) degree) including my passport. The date of birth is wrong only on my SSC Certificate but to correct the mistake I did an affidavit as a clarification to my SSC certificate's date of birth mistake .

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
afrin said:
i know only two lawyer's name.
lawyer iqbal & the saaj international canada immigration center.
can they help me?
Sent u a PM,please see.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
afrin said:
thank u for ur nice advise. can u advice me to appoint a best lawyer in bangladesh?
u can hire Dr. Hasib!! :p

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Dr.Hasib said:
ki bepar? amra jara 2-3 month age ashe boshe achi tader sathe age dekha na korei ELT class korte jachchen? paglababar ashirbad chara canada te apanar career khub akta beshi agube na... :p
indeed, indeed!!

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aneeka26 said:
Dear Jnathan,

""Dear Readers,

Thanks
Aneeka""

Dear aneeka ,
u r thinking it in a complicated way , but in real it is very simple and easy.

1. i can understand that u r ssc certificate has a wrong dob and also passport has a wrong dob right ?

Solution: first do the necessary correction from the education board and , if the education board require the affidavit then u can do it for them to get the correction or any other paper require by the educator board.

Second is passport : go to the passport office and it is easy and a peace of cake , fill the correction form and pay the required fee to the bank and do the required action.

it is always better not to submit unnecessary paper to cic lets make things simple and u do not require to submit the Affidavit to cic . hope this helps u ! if not pm me

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
aneeka26 said:
Dear Jnathan,

""Dear Readers,

Thanks
Aneeka""

hi aneeka,
You are halfway through. Now bring the affidavit and SSC cert to the education board and apply for correction. Once you get the corrected cert send it with other docs to the immigration. And its done! No need to change your passport. Btw when u get the corrected cert do not send copy of affidavit to VO though!

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Dear All,

Hope you all are doing good.

I have one confusion regarding the Contact Information,in the Application forms and guides CIC said,

Post Office Box (P.O. Box) number, if applicable. If you do not indicate post office box, the Street number must be provided
Street number (No.), if applicable. This must be provided if you did not type in a P.O. Box
Street name, if applicable .

My question is that in Bangladesh we have holding number like 3 Shegun Bagicha. As we dont have PO box number according to CIC we must provide the street number and then streen name.

SO here what information should I provide in the should i write my whole holding address in the street name or anything else.

Please do help me in this issue.

Regards

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jnathan- The fact is that- I have single degree that is Bachelor of Business Administration with two majors. So, it seems I will get point for a single degree, which has two concentration-Finance and Marketing. The course structure of BBA is such that- you can do a major (5 subjects) and a minor (4 Subjects). But I took 1 course extra of my minor concentration, and it became duel major.

You got confused, because both at abroad and in many universities at Bangladesh also- to have duel concentration or major under single degree is not possible. This might lead you confused.

jnathan said:
shamir

you are welcome ! you have two degrees or one? would you clarify that for us?
Finance and Marketing in any College holds two different departments and faculties are separate as well.
the bottom line is that 2 does not matter to you as you can clearly score over required 67

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks brother. Fact is that- Canada now a days seeks more trade skill person rather than managerial occupations. Age janle...Baburchi hoitam ato kosto kore pora lekha koira ki luv hoilo....australia canada kutha o immigration hoi nah.. :mad: ..Arekta bhul koira felaisi age janle...NOC list deikha biya sadi kortum...nije na pari..bou re diya apply korietum :p

Badal789 said:
How do you know that your job will not be include? Wait until July to see if not included unfortunately then talk to Deba baba, he will find a solution.