+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Were you exempt from giving biometrics?

Permanent residence to temporary residence
  • Permanent residence applicants are required to enrol their biometrics in support of every application (even if the applicant has valid biometrics enrolled under the temporary resident stream). When foreign nationals have provided their biometrics in support of a permanent residence application, asylum claim or overseas refugee resettlement application, as long as the application or claim is still open, they are not required to provide new biometrics in support of a
    • TRV
    • work or study permit
    • TRP application
    • temporary residence extension
  • Permanent residents who lose their status, due to residency requirements or voluntary renouncement of their permanent resident status, revert back to being a foreign national and, therefore, are required to provide their biometrics in support of any new applications.
No, My AOR is April 16, 2020 and I wasn't exempt, my country of residence is India. I received my Biometrics Instruction Letter on June 24, 2020.
But, at that time VACs in my country were closed, I was able to give biometrics on March 5, 2021 which were updated in my profile the same day.
In GCMS notes Info Sharing updated date is June 24, 2020.
For the record, I have a visitor visa for USA, do you think it has anything to do with that?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
No, My AOR is April 16, 2020 and I wasn't exempt, my country of residence is India. I received my Biometrics Instruction Letter on June 24, 2020.
But, at that time VACs in my country were closed, I was able to give biometrics on March 5, 2021 which were updated in my profile the same day.
In GCMS notes Info Sharing updated date is June 24, 2020.
For the record, I have a visitor visa for USA, do you think it has anything to do with that?
hey @legalfalcon,
Do you have any idea bout this? or Do you think it's some mistake and once they start processing my application Info Sharing will be done again?

Nabeela 1989

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I received my GCMS notes where eligibility is passed.Under eligibility only 1 line is written as no apparent concerns for A11.2 and eligibility is passed.Although the case processing agent usually writes a whole paragraph on this.Has anyone experienced such single line before?
@legalfalcon ?

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
I received my GCMS notes where eligibility is passed.Under eligibility only 1 line is written as no apparent concerns for A11.2 and eligibility is passed.Although the case processing agent usually writes a whole paragraph on this.Has anyone experienced such single line before?
@legalfalcon ?
Do you know on which date your eligibility was passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ?
Is it an officer's note or by case processing agent.

See #4,004

Nabeela 1989

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sure. It's usually at the start of the comment. It's going to have something like ***Officer's Review*** or just Case Processing agent.
[/QUOTE

it’s written as:
Text: No apparent concerns that PA meets A11.2.Eligibility passed
Could not figure out from this whether they are officer’s notes or not.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
14th June 2021
Seems like the note came from the Case officer as it’s a recent update.
Did you also get a request for re medical from London VO? Also, is the security section blank or “Not Started”?

Nabeela 1989

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Seems like the note came from the Case officer as it’s a recent update.
Did you also get a request for re medical from London VO? Also, is the security section blank or “Not Started”?
No re-medical request as it’s expiring in November
2 months ago my eligibility was not started even.I am happy that’s it’s passed.only worried because it’s not detailed one like others.
Security not started yet