Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Here's my timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed: April 30, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

Waiting for Service Canada to open to provide biometrics. My due date for that is July 30th.

Received my GCMS notes on July 21st (ordered on June 30th) and have this under Assessments.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under Notes I can see that my eligibility was passed on May 19th, 2020. And CPC-Ottawa has received my Singapore police clearance on May 25th. Since then nothing has changed. Is this normal? From my understanding Security usually starts once Eligibility has passed. Is Security tied to our biometrics?

Is there anything else I should look for in my GCMS notes? I only looked at the Assessments and the Notes in the last few pages.
Thank you!

Reactions: joyunspeakable

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone,

Here's my timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed: April 30, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

Waiting for Service Canada to open to provide biometrics. My due date for that is July 30th.

Received my GCMS notes on July 21st (ordered on June 30th) and have this under Assessments.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under Notes I can see that my eligibility was passed on May 19th, 2020. And CPC-Ottawa has received my Singapore police clearance on May 25th. Since then nothing has changed. Is this normal? From my understanding Security usually starts once Eligibility has passed. Is Security tied to our biometrics?

Is there anything else I should look for in my GCMS notes? I only looked at the Assessments and the Notes in the last few pages.
Thank you!
The security only starts if your eligibility is passed by an officer.

See one of my old posts and let me know if you may have any questions.

The post is available here: #3,201

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
The security only starts if your eligibility is passed by an officer.

See one of my old posts and let me know if you may have any questions.

The post is available here: #3,201
Oh I see! Thank you for explaining that. My notes say that a Case Processing Agent has marked my eligibility as Met. So I guess I will have to wait until it is passed by an officer for Security to start.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Oh I see! Thank you for explaining that. My notes say that a Case Processing Agent has marked my eligibility as Met. So I guess I will have to wait until it is passed by an officer for Security to start.
Absolutely!!

Akaur25

Jul 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing fine. I have been a silent reader for a year now and always followed and guided myself on your recommendation given to others. You truly are a guiding light for a few of us, who are not able to hire Immigration Lawyers. Respect!
I had ordered my GCMS note and received them today. I have few concerns regarding it... Please help me understand what needs to be done as I’m concerned about the results..

1. Can you please help me understand what does Ministerial Instructions ’EE MI1’ mean. Anything to be worried about?
  2. My AOR is on 13-Feb-2020 Outland Applicant. Under Assessment does all seems okay?
  3. I'm attaching a screenshot for Notes 1 from GCMS notes. My CRS points have been reassessed due to Foreign Work Experience. I have Full-time experience of 4+ years now. And have submitted all the required documents as per IRCC requirement. I have worked for the same Group of Companies for 2years 8months with Subsidiary ’A’ Company ( Three positions held with same JD- Management Trainee: NOC 1215/Executive: NOC 1215/Assistant Manager-CRM : NOC 0731) and 1 year 5months(Presently Working)with Subsidiary ’B’ Company (Position-Assistant Manager : NOC 0731). Human Resource for both the companies is same. My concern here is- Under notes I have noticed that only two of my work experience has been ASSEDSSED & ACCEPTED the rest two work experience have been submitted but not Assessed and missing due to which my CRS has been Revised. Please help on what needs to be done. Please let me know are there any matters of concern in the notes as I’m losing points. Highlighted my concern.
  4. Should I raise a Webform and attach LOE with all Employment Contract for all the 4 positions, Pay stubs for 6 months for all the posts held and Job reference again explaining in detail?
  5. Will it Impact my profile when and if I get PR and want to apply for Citizenship if not corrected?
  6. Attaching screenshot of my 4 Employment Records Received status but 2 are not Assessed by Case Processing Agent.
  7. What does PNP TRIAGE : Refer to IR mean?

Request your kind assistance. Would be very grateful.

Regards.

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Hello Friends

(AOR 2018 December)

I got my latest gcms couple of days back. It looks positive.
The final note is from
**OFFICER REVIEW** - "No indicators of concern on file. Application pending re-medical assessment for PA & Spouse."

The note was made on 28th April 2020...

Other earlier notes include "NAI Eligibility Passed"
"Criminality passed"... All by **OFFICE REVIEW**

I dont know how long it will take them to ask for a re-med. I guess 3 months is their average response time. Its almost 1 year and 8 months now.

Does anyone know if ircc is sending ppr to people currently? Or is it on hold or they sent ppr only to a particular country?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing fine. I have been a silent reader for a year now and always followed and guided myself on your recommendation given to others. You truly are a guiding light for a few of us, who are not able to hire Immigration Lawyers. Respect!
I had ordered my GCMS note and received them today. I have few concerns regarding it... Please help me understand what needs to be done as I’m concerned about the results..

1. Can you please help me understand what does Ministerial Instructions ’EE MI1’ mean. Anything to be worried about?
  2. My AOR is on 13-Feb-2020 Outland Applicant. Under Assessment does all seems okay?
  3. I'm attaching a screenshot for Notes 1 from GCMS notes. My CRS points have been reassessed due to Foreign Work Experience. I have Full-time experience of 4+ years now. And have submitted all the required documents as per IRCC requirement. I have worked for the same Group of Companies for 2years 8months with Subsidiary ’A’ Company ( Three positions held with same JD- Management Trainee: NOC 1215/Executive: NOC 1215/Assistant Manager-CRM : NOC 0731) and 1 year 5months(Presently Working)with Subsidiary ’B’ Company (Position-Assistant Manager : NOC 0731). Human Resource for both the companies is same. My concern here is- Under notes I have noticed that only two of my work experience has been ASSEDSSED & ACCEPTED the rest two work experience have been submitted but not Assessed and missing due to which my CRS has been Revised. Please help on what needs to be done. Please let me know are there any matters of concern in the notes as I’m losing points. Highlighted my concern.
  4. Should I raise a Webform and attach LOE with all Employment Contract for all the 4 positions, Pay stubs for 6 months for all the posts held and Job reference again explaining in detail?
  5. Will it Impact my profile when and if I get PR and want to apply for Citizenship if not corrected?
  6. Attaching screenshot of my 4 Employment Records Received status but 2 are not Assessed by Case Processing Agent.
  7. What does PNP TRIAGE : Refer to IR mean?

Request your kind assistance. Would be very grateful.

Regards.

1. They refer to the instructions under which your application will be processed. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/other-goals/mi1.html

2. All looks good. See #3,201

3. If your CRS is over the cut-off, which it is, you need not worry. In the notes there is no comment that makes any of your work reference in question.

4. You can do that, but not required based on the note. Sending any additional documents never hurts.

5. No.

6. Only documents that make you meet the score are evaluated. Any additional document submitted, but if your crs is met, is usually ignored.

7. PNP Triage is the eligibility criteria for PNPn applicants. Refer to the operation manual for PNP candidates.

Reactions: Akaur25

Akaur25

Jul 23, 2020
1. They refer to the instructions under which your application will be processed. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/other-goals/mi1.html

2. All looks good. See #3,201

3. If your CRS is over the cut-off, which it is, you need not worry. In the notes there is no comment that makes any of your work reference in question.

4. You can do that, but not required based on the note. Sending any additional documents never hurts.

5. No.

6. Only documents that make you meet the score are evaluated. Any additional document submitted, but if your crs is met, is usually ignored.

7. PNP Triage is the eligibility criteria for PNPn applicants. Refer to the operation manual for PNP candidates.
Hey, thank you so much for the prompt response I was freaking out cause they did not consider my work experience as 3 years but instead as 2 years even after providing all the documents.
So, as per your suggestion I'll not raise a web form with additional document as it might delay the process even further.
My completion timeline for the process is 13-Aug-2020. Should I order another set of notes after timeline completion or before?

Thank you so much!!

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
legalfalcon and others:
Please help me interpret it!

Just received my GCMS notes.
Here is the screenshot of some of the things that I have questions about
My security section is blank with s15 (1) on the right corner, and the notes say "Ready for approval". Does it mean it is actually ready for approval or is it under security screening? Thanks!!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
legalfalcon and others:
Please help me interpret it!

Just received my GCMS notes.
Here is the screenshot of some of the things that I have questions about
My security section is blank with s15 (1) on the right corner, and the notes say "Ready for approval". Does it mean it is actually ready for approval or is it under security screening? Thanks!!
IMHO, I think your case is almost completed and is waiting for final approval! So far so good!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I have a review required on my POF (Gift deed and FD Certificate) even though I have higher than the required funds for the number of applicants(2). Eligibility also reads Recommend Interview? Please can you advise on what to do? Thank you so much. I also have a "Review Required Stat Question" just after R10 OK Recommendation any idea what it means?
Where is your VO?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
My gcms note came in and officer says verification recommended on employment letter. Please verify employment, primary duties, tenure, remuneration, size and scope of company. Adaptability: Siblings in canda x2 see above pending. Next steps. Recommendation: verification activity created for employment letter.

This was noted 3 from Accra. Notes 1 and 2 were empty probably redacted. What should I do please
Hello, when is your AOR?

What is the recommendations by the program assistant and Case processing agent?

These two recommendations will usually come before the Officer's recommendations.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
My gcms note came in and officer says verification recommended on employment letter. Please verify employment, primary duties, tenure, remuneration, size and scope of company. Adaptability: Siblings in canda x2 see above pending. Next steps. Recommendation: verification activity created for employment letter.

This was noted 3 from Accra. Notes 1 and 2 were empty probably redacted. What should I do please

https://postimg.cc/qtw0sxyf
Hello,

Does your GCMS notes also have notes by the Case Processing Agent? Or does it only have notes by the Program Assistant and Officer?