+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
It only has notes from program assistant and officer review. No case analyst note
OK. I asked because usually the case processing agent's note will have something like "total points assessed:...." But i don't see that in any of the notes by the program assistant nor the officer.

Well, perhaps there's no standard.

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi all, @legalfalcon and @YouGotMeHere please I need help. I just ordered GCMS notes after 10 months and saw that I am under review required for job duties but I am at a loss as to what the issue could be because I submitted employment records that confirm to IRCC standards. Please find attached the notes and help. Thank you very much
https://ibb.co/vLdPZrr

Last edited:

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all, @legalfalcon and @YouGotMeHere please I need help. I just ordered GCMS notes after 10 months and saw that I am under review required for job duties but I am at a loss as to what the issue could be because I submitted employment records that confirm to IRCC standards. Please find attached the notes and help. Thank you very much
https://ibb.co/1XVxJFK
Is your visa office Accra?

Did you attached payslips and salary deposit with your application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, just wondering if "eligibility is currently valid" means eligibility has passed? Thank you in advance.
No, usually that means that it is under review or has been recommended passed by an analyst or assistant. If it is passed, then it will specifically state so. To know the exact status of your eligibility, try a webform with the precise question, call IRCC or rely on your GCMS notes.

To understand stages of eligibility see #3,201

Reactions: Mike@2019

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
No, usually that means that it is under review or has been recommended passed by an analyst or assistant. If it is passed, then it will specifically state so. To know the exact status of your eligibility, try a webform with the precise question, call IRCC or rely on your GCMS notes.

To understand stages of eligibility see #3,201
Thank you very much!

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
https://ibb.co/1XVxJFK
What do the latest Notes say? Has the officer review been done? Review your Assistant Headmistress Reference letter again thoroughly to check if there are any gaps in reference to Job duties for your NOC. Based on the Case Processing agent, I really don't see any alarming concerns. Maybe they have any doubts w.r.t you gaining employment again after a gap of 2.5 yrs at the same institution and would like the Officer to vet it before approving but that's my guess.

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
@YouGotMeHere thank you for your response, thats the latest note. the 2.5 year in between was used for Masters education abroad.
What do the latest Notes say? Has the officer review been done? Review your Assistant Headmistress Reference letter again thoroughly to check if there are any gaps in reference to Job duties for your NOC. Based on the Case Processing agent, I really don't see any alarming concerns. Maybe they have any doubts w.r.t you gaining employment again after a gap of 2.5 yrs at the same institution and would like the Officer to vet it before approving but that's my guess.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Yes AVO, no cash salary certificate.
There's no officer review yet just the case analyst's...
Do you mean you attached your cash salary certificate?

What does the notes of the Program Assistant say? It's usually the first note, or the note before the Case Processing Agent's.

I have recently seen a similar case in AVO.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon , could you please advise how to have my spouse and child's info not redacted in GCMS Notes? I'm the primary applicant - Express Entry - CEC - we are all residing in Canada. Last time I ordered under Privacy Act and received GCMS Notes with their info all redacted. Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , could you please advise how to have my spouse and child's info not redacted in GCMS Notes? I'm the primary applicant - Express Entry - CEC - we are all residing in Canada. Last time I ordered under Privacy Act and received GCMS Notes with their info all redacted. Thank you in advance.
They can sign the consent form making allowing you to receive their information.