+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Jefferson1234

May 23, 2020
Based on this, your eligibility has not yet started of it it has, then there will a note to that effect labeled as eligibility in the last 3-5 pages.
Hello, @legalfalcon , I got a new set of GCMS notes generated May, 26, 2020. It did have some big changes, I am going to attach them here, please guide me. thanks.

On the first page,
# of client: 2
# of potential visas: 1 (from previous notes, the # of potential visas is 2, does it mean something?)

On the second page, section of ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank / White
HIRV: Blank / White
Criminality: In progress (finger print is submitted.)
Org Crime: Blank / White
Misrepresentation: Blank / White
Infor sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Blank / White
Final: Blank / White

and Section 21 is showed on top right corner.

The latest note from last several pages:
Text: EP00XXXXXX- My Name- In-Canada Non-accompanying dependent declared. Marital status declared: Married SPO: XXX (DOB: XXXX/XX/XX). DOM: year/Month/Date. AB MC on file. PA currently residing in (my current city) while SPO is residing in Calgary. Area of concern: Add-on spouse review Noted, SPO listed as an accompanying dependent on this APR, however SPO has a separate PV2 application i which she is listed as the PA (EP00XXXXXX). Per correspondence from counsel on 2020/05/12, SPO's APR is separate. SPO changed to non-accompanying on this application. Applications were transferred locally for further review of bona fides due to add-on-spouse after lock in. As SPO is non-accompanying on this application and has submitted her own APR and Provincial Nomination, I have few concerns regarding the bona fides of the relation. On a balance, satisfied that marriage was not entered into for immigration purposes. Eligibility: PA was approved under the AINP worker-With Job Offer Stream. Employer / Occupation listed : my Employer name / my job title (NOC 0000). Updated Confirmation of employment received dated 03/2020. Match to employer and occupation on PNC. PA has been employed by the same employer since 07/2016 in (city name), AB. Compensation and work experience considered, satisfied PA continues to meet eligibility requirements for nomination. Singed Schedule 4 on file. Satisfied of intent reside in Nominating Province and ability to economically establish. No Concerns. Eligibility passed this date. Current Status: Pa presently holds status on an open WP valid to 2020/08/19.

MEDS: Meds passed/expired. Meds extensions requested this date for bot PA CRIM: RCMP Fingerprints x PA- NRT(01/03/2020); PCC x CHN x PA- on paper file for review Crim X PA-pending

Applicant in possession of a valid CHN PPT. PAPER FILE REVIEW REQUIRED:- Receipt of Schedule 4-PCC x CHN x PA OUTSTANDING: Meds x PA REQUESTED: payment of RPRF BF 60 days for review of outstanding assessments.

Section 21 and 26 on the top right corner.

Inland PNP paper applicant, got married after AOR. Could you say what IRCC is doing right now? Still checking my criminality from my home country? how about security? from another page, security shows updated, but new value section is white out (with section 21 on top right corner.)

I know agent is concerning my marriage, what can we do to prove the reality of marriage? anything else I can do proactively?

Appreciate
Jefferson

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, @legalfalcon , I got a new set of GCMS notes generated May, 26, 2020. It did have some big changes, I am going to attach them here, please guide me. thanks.

On the first page,
# of client: 2
# of potential visas: 1 (from previous notes, the # of potential visas is 2, does it mean something?) This is the number of individuals who will get the PR visa.

On the second page, section of ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank / White
HIRV: Blank / White
Criminality: In progress (finger print is submitted.)
Org Crime: Blank / White
Misrepresentation: Blank / White
Infor sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Blank / White
Final: Blank / White

and Section 21 is showed on top right corner.

This is section 21 of the Privacy Act and under this the security related info is redacted and that is why it is blank.
21 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, as defined in subsection 15(2) of the Access to Information Act, or the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities, as defined in subsection 15(2) of the Access to Information Act, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information listed in paragraphs 15(1)(a) to (i) of the Access to Information Act.

Text: EP00XXXXXX- My Name- In-Canada Non-accompanying dependent declared. Marital status declared: Married SPO: XXX (DOB: XXXX/XX/XX). DOM: year/Month/Date. AB MC on file. PA currently residing in (my current city) while SPO is residing in Calgary. Area of concern: Add-on spouse review Noted, SPO listed as an accompanying dependent on this APR, however SPO has a separate PV2 application i which she is listed as the PA (EP00XXXXXX). Per correspondence from counsel on 2020/05/12, SPO's APR is separate. SPO changed to non-accompanying on this application. Applications were transferred locally for further review of bona fides due to add-on-spouse after lock in. As SPO is non-accompanying on this application and has submitted her own APR and Provincial Nomination, I have few concerns regarding the bona fides of the relation. On a balance, satisfied that marriage was not entered into for immigration purposes. Eligibility: PA was approved under the AINP worker-With Job Offer Stream. Employer / Occupation listed : my Employer name / my job title (NOC 0000). Updated Confirmation of employment received dated 03/2020. Match to employer and occupation on PNC. PA has been employed by the same employer since 07/2016 in (city name), AB. Compensation and work experience considered, satisfied PA continues to meet eligibility requirements for nomination. Singed Schedule 4 on file. Satisfied of intent reside in Nominating Province and ability to economically establish. No Concerns. Eligibility passed this date. Current Status: Pa presently holds status on an open WP valid to 2020/08/19.

MEDS: Meds passed/expired. Meds extensions requested this date for bot PA CRIM: RCMP Fingerprints x PA- NRT(01/03/2020); PCC x CHN x PA- on paper file for review Crim X PA-pending

Applicant in possession of a valid CHN PPT. PAPER FILE REVIEW REQUIRED:- Receipt of Schedule 4-PCC x CHN x PA OUTSTANDING: Meds x PA REQUESTED: payment of RPRF BF 60 days for review of outstanding assessments.

26 The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) about an individual other than the individual who made the request, and shall refuse to disclose such information where the disclosure is prohibited under section 8. - Used to redact information about another individual.

Inland PNP paper applicant, got married after AOR. Could you say what IRCC is doing right now? Still checking my criminality from my home country? how about security? from another page, security shows updated, but new value section is white out (with section 21 on top right corner.)

I know agent is concerning my marriage, what can we do to prove the reality of marriage? anything else I can do proactively?

Appreciate
Jefferson
See the comments in red.

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
Hi,

So I got my spouses CBSA notes and CSIS security screening number and it is very confusing. The file is being processed in Mississauga. The application was submitted in October 2019.

Here is what the GCMS date May 28, 2020 says:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: In Progress
HIRV: (blank)
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: (blank)
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)

SUB ACTIVITIES: 1
Created Date: 2020/01131 14:06:10
Created By: DF19297
Updated Date: 2020/03/0407:02:34
Updated By: EAISTS
UCI #: <spouse's UCI>
Family Name: <spouse's family name>
Given Name: <spouse's given name>
Type: Security Screening
SII Indicator: (blank)
Validity Date: (blank)
Status Updated By: EAISTS
Status Updated Date: 2020/03/04
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By: DF19297
Due Date: 2020/03/01
Activity #: <removed>

SECURITY SCREENING
Previous Results: (blank)
Security Screening Type (A34): Comprehensive
Priority: Normal
# of People Sent for Screening: 1
STS Ref #: <removed - same as on CSIS security check documents>
Linked Activity: (blank)

But then the CSIS security screening number came with a letter stating that the security check was completed and their recommendations issued to the CBSA on February 29, 2020. The file went to CSIS on February 5, 2020. There is an update in GCRS on March 4, 2020, but then nothing after that.

Has anyone seen a security screening still going on for three months after CSIS has completed the security check? What does it mean? And eligibility still hasn't started?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks @legalfalcon.
it seems IRCC is checkung our criminality and / or security.

And for the # of potential visas, the number was 2, and now it is 1. it means me or my wife already got refused for PR???? but don't see any negative information except marriage bona fide.

appreciate
Your application is for all individuals in it. If any family member is inadmissible, the entire family is inadmissible. Check your notes carefully and see why it is one.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes. Mine was also assigned to RC-9515 and i know a couple of people also assigned. We all have been on recommended pass since february/march
It looks like they have very limited visa officers. I'm planning order another GCMS when it hits the 6 months mark.

Jefferson1234

May 23, 2020
Your application is for all individuals in it. If any family member is inadmissible, the entire family is inadmissible. Check your notes carefully and see why it is one.
Hello, @legalfalcon I attached the latest note here for your review. Thanks in advance.

Text: EP00XXXXXX- My Name- In-Canada Non-accompanying dependent declared. Marital status declared: Married SPO: XXX (DOB: XXXX/XX/XX). DOM: year/Month/Date. AB MC on file. PA currently residing in (my current city) while SPO is residing in Calgary. Area of concern: Add-on spouse review Noted, SPO listed as an accompanying dependent on this APR, however SPO has a separate PV2 application i which she is listed as the PA (EP00XXXXXX). Per correspondence from counsel on 2020/05/12, SPO's APR is separate. SPO changed to non-accompanying on this application. Applications were transferred locally for further review of bona fides due to add-on-spouse after lock in. As SPO is non-accompanying on this application and has submitted her own APR and Provincial Nomination, I have few concerns regarding the bona fides of the relation. On a balance, satisfied that marriage was not entered into for immigration purposes. Eligibility: PA was approved under the AINP worker-With Job Offer Stream. Employer / Occupation listed : my Employer name / my job title (NOC 0000). Updated Confirmation of employment received dated 03/2020. Match to employer and occupation on PNC. PA has been employed by the same employer since 07/2016 in (city name), AB. Compensation and work experience considered, satisfied PA continues to meet eligibility requirements for nomination. Singed Schedule 4 on file. Satisfied of intent reside in Nominating Province and ability to economically establish. No Concerns. Eligibility passed this date. Current Status: Pa presently holds status on an open WP valid to 2020/08/19. ( WHITE OUT

)MEDS: Meds passed/expired. Meds extensions requested this date for bot PA CRIM: RCMP Fingerprints x PA- NRT(01/03/2020); PCC x CHN x PA- on paper file for review Crim X PA-pending ( WHITE OUT

)Applicant in possession of a valid CHN PPT. PAPER FILE REVIEW REQUIRED:- Receipt of Schedule 4-PCC x CHN x PA OUTSTANDING: Meds x PA REQUESTED: payment of RPRF BF 60 days for review of outstanding assessments.

The # of potential visas is reduced from 2 to 1. And from the note, agent concerns our bona fides of our marriage.
I did some search from this forum, using "potential visas" as key words. What I found is for the sponsorship immigration, the # of clients is 2 and the # of potential visas is 1. For some reasons, IRCC combined my app and my wife's app, and considered my wife as spouse, I made non-accompanying declaration before we married. I think they could treat us like sponsorship, and that is why the # of potential visas is reduced to 1.

Do you think my logic is making a little bit sense for my cases?

APPRECIATE

Jefferson

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
applied for study permit June 30 2019, in September 5,2019 got additional documents which I submitted immediately since then no updates.i raise CSE this is message they sent to me
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Meaning

Report •••
First
Prev
1473 of 1940
Next
Last

applied for study permit June 30 2019, in September 5,2019 got additional documents which I submitted immediately since then no updates.i raise CSE this is message they sent to me
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Meaning

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Are you fsw outland applicant? Same with me, all assessments passed, but instead of ready for approval, the officer added my file to group 2-TPLFJMO, name COVID pace
me too.. same CN COVID PACE

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
This is my few question< if any one help me please, greatly appreciate.
thank you in advance.

1.-)App status reason:_ Inventory-SPR
2.)PA Counter foil required :_ YES means?
3) eligibility assessment (NOt started) dua date for PA- Showing Feb22/2021. Why it was showing 2021 year. any idea??
4). application status 2 (for PA applicant):- TFR eligibilty means
5)..what is biographic for PA? any idea
6.)Security -not started