Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon are you still the leader of getgcms.com can i order gcms from there how much time it will take to get my notes
Yes, you can . It usually takes 30-35 days, but IRCC can seek extensions on a case by case basis.

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks, I have a friend in Canada who is a PR . Can i order GCMS notes myself with him as the designated representative? I have his information like address and email. Once he receives the notes he can forward it to me
Absolutely, start with this consent form https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf
Have your friend complete section 1 and you complete section 2 and then proceed to https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

Ashpatel

Aug 22, 2017
@legalfalcon

Hi legalfalcon ,
Please help me. My ainp inland paper application is at lvo calgary since july 2019.
I have ordered gcms note 1 year ago .
And recently i ordered my note .
There is no any single progress on my application except medical pass .

Medical: pass
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in process since last 1 year.

What does those mean?
Any idea please

Thank you

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I received my GCMS notes and noticed that there is a section called “GROUP NAME - COVID pace".
Does anyone here know what this “COVID pace” is all about?

Cheers!

Reactions: ChoksBrissy

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello @legalfalcon, I ordered from GetGCMS my GCMS notes on which it says as below:
eligibility was recommended passed on 25th Feb 2020 by Case Analyst
criminality was passed on 13th Feb 2020
security not started
On the second page the HIRV and Org Crime are blank, and the info sharing was completed.

Is my case doing ok so far, I'm FSW-O and my AOR was Feb 1, it looks like 3 and half months they haven't touched my file since eligibility recommend passed, just wanted to know is that normal or that's totally due to Covid? And if the eligibility is recommended passed, does it mean "highly likely" the visa officer will pass it too?

Thank you!

Reactions: dayocanny

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Yes, you can.
Thanks Legal Falcon, Can the firm.organization field in IMM 5744 be left blank? My firend doesnt have any agency , he is just a private individual requesting inforation

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon, I ordered from GetGCMS my GCMS notes on which it says as below:
security not started
On the second page the HIRV and Org Crime are blank, and the info sharing was completed.

Is my case doing ok so far, I'm FSW-O and my AOR was Feb 1, it looks like 3 and half months they haven't touched my file since eligibility recommend passed, just wanted to know is that normal or that's totally due to Covid? And if the eligibility is recommended passed, does it mean "highly likely" the visa officer will pass it too?

Thank you!
Same situation here. Aor 6th february. Gcms notes says eligibility recommended pass since 4th march while criminality passed on 3rd march. My file hasnt been touched since 4th march. I really dont know what is happening ? Others in my group have their eligibility passed already and are only waiting for security to pass.

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Could you please share the entire note that your re referring to.
Good afternoon @legalfalcon :) We do have the same note in our GCMS notes (received at the end of May). The whole note is : I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following : Sponsorship category : FCE Province of dest : QC ORG: BLUE principal applicant application promoted : Existing UCI Sponsor promoted : New UCI

this note is dated of one month after they received our application in Mississauga. Our file is now in LVO.

thank you very much for your help !

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same situation here. Aor 6th february. Gcms notes says eligibility recommended pass since 4th march while criminality passed on 3rd march. My file hasnt been touched since 4th march. I really dont know what is happening ? Others in my group have their eligibility passed already and are only waiting for security to pass.
Assume you are also FSW-O? It looks like I'm getting close to 4 months without movement since Recommend passed.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
security not started

Thank you!
Yes. Fsw outland. Ottawa vo
May you guys share timelines?
AR Oct 09,2019
AOR Jan 15,2020
BIL Jan 15,220
PAL Feb 13,2020 (same day Eligibility passed)

As I know so far from GCMS 1st Visa office is CIO and 2nd Visa office is Sing, My file has never transferred ( I thought it would be transferred to Sing and waited for AOR2)

I just ordered on April and received May 20,2020 (4 months after AOR and ~ 6 months since AR). My eligibility is passed straightly and Criminality is on HOLD (covid 19??) No medical request yet. May be my eligibility was recommended passed before but I did not order note that why I have never seen actual activities before Eligbility sets passed.

Reactions: rogerEE

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
I received GCMS Note, My ECAS status is decision mad but had not received PPR because of this COVID-19.
In GCMS note where I can find that this application is approved and how I determine that it is ready for PPR .

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I received my GCMS notes and noticed that there is a section called “GROUP NAME - COVID pace".
Does anyone here know what this “COVID pace” is all about?

Cheers!
Are you fsw outland applicant? Same with me, all assessments passed, but instead of ready for approval, the officer added my file to group 2-TPLFJMO, name COVID pace