Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
CSIS accepts fax and through ATIP website. However. CBSA only accepts though the ATIP website.
So, does this mean if consent forms have been submitted through website there is no need to fax, correct?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi @legalfalcon i have received gcms notes and i have a question. In my notes i realized that in A11.2 at CIO note the CRS points were assessed 953 instead of 978 at ita meaning 25 points less. Then reading further it seems they only counted my last position in the company which is 1.5 years old and ignored the previous 10 years. I worked in the company for 11 years uninterrupted assuming 4 positions same NOC and I submitted same reference letter describing each position in the 4 placeholders. Seems weird that the initial Eligibility assessment ignored the previous positions. Is that something normal?

PS: Sorry I posted this in another thread as well but i didn't get response.
Can you post a screenshot of the A11.2 note

Hi @legalfalcon did you have a chance to look at the notes? Thanks.

april_itaapp

Apr 22, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon , any ideas on this?

Thanks for the reply.

Here is the officer review and assessments. Assessments show that eligibility, criminality, medicals passed. Other reqs cancelled.

This last officer requested military service table (a form that was sent by CIC) on 1st of august, I uploaded on 4th of August. FYI, my military service was as a sergeant in the army, a mandatory 6 months service, no combats or operations whatsoever.

The BG went to "in progress" on 15th of August. Then everything stalled.

https://pasteboard.co/GP5BktJ.png

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi guys, do you think the fact that I am in SS can be a reason for the delay of my GCMS notes` release?
Ordered my notes 46 days ago... getGCMS team is doing their best filing complaints to CIC. I am just worrying whether it is a bad sign for me((((

systems.engineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Washington DC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys, do you think the fact that I am in SS can be a reason for the delay of my GCMS notes` release?
Ordered my notes 46 days ago... getGCMS team is doing their best filing complaints to CIC. I am just worrying whether it is a bad sign for me((((
That is one of the main reasons. My GCMS notes were delayed too when I was under SS. Received mine after 90 days.
Thankful to GET GCMS guys, they filed a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada, without which the notes would have never come.

You will just have to wait it out.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon !
I received my GCMS notes today.

My case was assessed by one Case Analyst and two Officers(one in CIO and the other in LVO).
The three notes show very positive messages and no red flags, always saying "the PA seems to meet the eligibility criteria".
However, in the first pages of my Notes Criminality and Medical = PASSED and Security and Eligibility = NOT STARTED.

Today is my 165th day in the process.

This time it shows something in the notes I didn`t have in the previous one.
My case was moved to a group called "PR Inventory (New)" / Type "PR - Temporary Processing".
Does anyone have any idea what it means? Any insights?

Thanks a million!

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
That is one of the main reasons. My GCMS notes were delayed too when I was under SS. Received mine after 90 days.
Thankful to GET GCMS guys, they filed a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada, without which the notes would have never come.

You will just have to wait it out.
thanks for sharing! keep my fingers crossed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon !
I received my GCMS notes today.

My case was assessed by one Case Analyst and two Officers(one in CIO and the other in LVO).
The three notes show very positive messages and no red flags, always saying "the PA seems to meet the eligibility criteria".
However, in the first pages of my Notes Criminality and Medical = PASSED and Security and Eligibility = NOT STARTED.

Today is my 165th day in the process.

This time it shows something in the notes I didn`t have in the previous one.
My case was moved to a group called "PR Inventory (New)" / Type "PR - Temporary Processing".
Does anyone have any idea what it means? Any insights?

Thanks a million!
The messages you see are just the internal processing and where files moves. It has no bearing on the processing. Applications are processed in groups and your has been put in a group.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
The messages you see are just the internal processing and where files moves. It has no bearing on the processing. Applications are processed in groups and your has been put in a group.
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Thanks for your reply!

Does it say something about the stage I'm at by being added to this group?
"PR Inventory (New)" / Type "PR - Temporary Processing"

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5