+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Hi @legalfalcon,
I have ordered GCMS notes on getgcms on 29th of September, I am yet to receive them, I got a reply that the delay is not caused by getgcms, do you have any ideas why my notes are being delayed so much?

Also, does it also mean that my notes were generated on that day(29/09/2017), and will be outdated when or even if I receive them?

thank you.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
I have ordered GCMS notes on getgcms on 29th of September, I am yet to receive them, I got a reply that the delay is not caused by getgcms, do you have any ideas why my notes are being delayed so much?

Also, does it also mean that my notes were generated on that day(29/09/2017), and will be outdated when or even if I receive them?

thank you.

If your GCMS notes are delayed, this is due to the administrative end of IRCC. It could be because your application is at LVO and they have not released your notes, or your application has landed in security screening. Most GCMS notes are released within 30 days. Only in exceptional cases are the notes delayed. As per GET GCMS protocols, they would have raised the issue with IRCC to enquire about your notes.

Some of the delays were recently acknowledged by IRCC and flagged as priority.

Reactions: rorschach13
Aug 8, 2017
I ordered my notes on September 29, haven't got them yet....

I also ordered my notes in August and it was delayed. GET GCMS team was very informative and kept me informed. Eventually they filed a complaint with the IRCC corporate division. I received mine after 90 days and came to know that I am stuck in Security screening.

Since then I have been waiting for movement in my file.

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I also ordered my notes in August and it was delayed. GET GCMS team was very informative and kept me informed. Eventually they filed a complaint with the IRCC corporate division. I received mine after 90 days and came to know that I am stuck in Security screening.

Since then I have been waiting for movement in my file.
Thanks for sharing your experience serendipity2709. Could you let me know how did you contact GET GCMS? I only sent a couple of emails to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca, but haven't got any reply except those auto-replies.

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for sharing your experience serendipity2709. Could you let me know how did you contact GET GCMS? I only sent a couple of emails to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca, but haven't got any reply except those auto-replies.

IF you ordered your notes from GET GCMS <http://getgcms.com/> they will follow up on their own and keep you notified. When my notes were delayed, I sent an email to GET GCMS and asked them about what was happening. All my emails were replied and I was informed of when they had sent follow up emails to IRCC. As per what they informed me, they contacted IRCC, and when there was no response they sent emails to the corporate division of IRCC. I don't have their emails, but this is from what GET GCMS guys informed me.

You can contact them and see if they can help you. They are very helpful and usually revert within a few hours.