+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
IF you ordered your notes from GET GCMS <http://getgcms.com/> they will follow up on their own and keep you notified. When my notes were delayed, I sent an email to GET GCMS and asked them about what was happening. All my emails were replied and I was informed of when they had sent follow up emails to IRCC. As per what they informed me, they contacted IRCC, and when there was no response they sent emails to the corporate division of IRCC. I don't have their emails, but this is from what GET GCMS guys informed me.

You can contact them and see if they can help you. They are very helpful and usually revert within a few hours.
Thanks. But I think my representative applied from ATIP for me, not from GET GCMS.

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Dear @ legalfalcon, I know that both my spouse and I are under SS. Today, I just got my gcms notes, and I noticed that on the second page, under "assessment" section, it shows "info sharing: complete" which is not shown in any previous notes. What does it mean? Could you please advise? Thank you.

Akjola2016

Nov 13, 2017
Hi.....has anyone had Your action required on his/her express entry and PR profile in recent times.

If yes, what did u do to remove it

usman.sandhu

Aug 8, 2017
Hi All

I received my GCMS notes, stating

Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality :
Passed
Org Crime :
Medicals : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Other reqs:
Final :

My status on my profile is as follows,

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical : Passed
Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will let you know if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I was asked for certain additional documents in August 2017, which I submitted in August 2017 (before the date required). These included details of my old passports, copy of letter of UK visa refusal (I was refused a visit visa to UK in Jan 2017 - I had clearly stated this in my application) and whether I had ever applied for a US visa (which I never have). I never received any further requests for additional documents after this.

Also important to note is that I had informed Canadian Immigration that I was expecting a new addition to the family by November 2017. My baby arrived this month and I am processing her paperwork (birth certificates, ID card, passport and visa as I reside in Dubai and need a residence visa here).

My AOR is 28-Feb-2018 and I am worried that my application is stuck. I understand that even if I do get an approval, I shall have to land before my medical expires (which is in early March 2018).

Can someone please help me out by telling me what my status is and what seems to be the delay.

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
This is what i got in gcms notes. which were ordered through getgcms.com :)
My AOR: 18 JULY
ADNR: 20 September
Bg : NA
last file accessed on on 10 november
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Security: not started but had section 16(1) indicating it has passsed too
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT:
Assigned to: CS00760
Assigned by :DM16340
Due date: 2017/12/08
Also Other Reqs : Not Started

Eligibility
New Value: Passed
Office: New Delhi

Other Reqs: Not Started
Office: New Delhi

What could be other reqs guys?

Created Date:2017/09/18 12:42:35
Created By:D0011
Updated Date: 2017/09/18 12:42:35
Updated By: D0011
Restricted:No
Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:

**AGENT REVIEW A11.2**Having analysed the application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision:Met75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:Review Required FSW points total:70 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply(ITA):456 CRS minimum score for round:413 Current CRS Score:456. I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following PA awarded points as single at ITA AND APR PA awarded points for 1 year foreign work experience with **** awarded education points for study in xxx Primary Occupation: NOC xxx with ….Submitted reference letter confirms applicants employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.edoc 167xxxx.

EE Econ Selection: Passed

I do not have Officers review yet.in GCMS

Anyone with clues when will my file be finalised or accesed by officer?
would like opinion of helpful members AND @ legalfalcon on this forum :)

Last edited:

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Dear @ legalfalcon, I know that both my spouse and I are under SS. Today, I just got my gcms notes, and I noticed that on the second page, under "assessment" section, it shows "info sharing: complete" which is not shown in any previous notes. What does it mean? Could you please advise? Thank you.
mine is the same, can someone please enlighten us with this? Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If you have travelled to any partner nation like UK, US, NZ, Australia IRCC will share info to get your details. This is info sharing. Most often it is seen for US.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All

I received my GCMS notes, stating

Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality :
Passed
Org Crime :
Medicals :
Passed
Misrepresentation :
Other reqs:
Final :

My status on my profile is as follows,

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical : Passed
Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will let you know if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I was asked for certain additional documents in August 2017, which I submitted in August 2017 (before the date required). These included details of my old passports, copy of letter of UK visa refusal (I was refused a visit visa to UK in Jan 2017 - I had clearly stated this in my application) and whether I had ever applied for a US visa (which I never have). I never received any further requests for additional documents after this.

Also important to note is that I had informed Canadian Immigration that I was expecting a new addition to the family by November 2017. My baby arrived this month and I am processing her paperwork (birth certificates, ID card, passport and visa as I reside in Dubai and need a residence visa here).

My AOR is 28-Feb-2018 and I am worried that my application is stuck. I understand that even if I do get an approval, I shall have to land before my medical expires (which is in early March 2018).

Can someone please help me out by telling me what my status is and what seems to be the delay.
Based on your GCMS, your security is underway.

Reactions: Olawall

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
thank you! PA never went to any of those countries... just trying to see any positive on my notes as it have been on put away since 9/25/2017 no assigned officer or due date,,up to date i never got any updates whatsoever... they told me that lvo looks over files after 2-3 months of receipt. my gckey was updated to no additiona docs needed on oct 11.. eligibility/crim/sec says not started but have a due date.. it's really confusing

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Guys, today is the 56th day since I ordered GCMS notes through getgcms.com. Any idea why the delay and when to expect?

systems.engineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Washington DC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys, today is the 56th day since I ordered GCMS notes through getgcms.com. Any idea why the delay and when to expect?

Most likely your application is stuck. That is when the GCMS notes are not released. Happened with me too. I ordered through GET GCMS and for once thought that they had some issues. But they ended up providing all information, all status requests they had filed. Eventually got to know that I was in SS, and IRCC does not even respond to status requests.

See if you can request GET GCMS to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada. Though its not covered in your fee you paid them, but in my case they were gracious enough to do it. That is how I got to know the SS and got my notes to after almost 100 days of filing. IRCC just sucks.

With my experience I can say that most GCMS notes are delayed because of IRCC not releasing it. There was a thread where an applicant never received her GCMS notes, even after 120 days. The best would be to work with GET GCMS and see what will be the best strategy. Filing a complaint with ICC is also an option and see if they can do it for you. It won't get you any immediate results, but no harm in trying.

Hope you get your notes soon.

chris_ag

Mar 11, 2017
According to GCMS note
Last update on 2017/11/1
NOTES
Bf review - fwd to OPS
-Eligibility passed
-Criminality passed
-Medical passed
Does anyone know what is OPS ?
And how long it will take to DM ?