+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

topsb

May 25, 2020
Hello everyone, Please can anyone explain how to see an EDOC referenced for a "Review Required". I got a review required for Proof of Funds on my GCMS. I don't know where to find the EDOC3XXX. Please help

topsb

May 25, 2020
It means No record trace.
Thank you so much for responding. I have review required on my POF: Gift deed and Statement even though I have higher than the required funds for the number of applicants. Eligibility also reads Recommend Interview. I also have a ?Please can you advise on what to do? Thank you so much. "Review Required Stat Question" just after R10 OK Recommendation any idea what it means

topsb

May 25, 2020
I have a review required on my POF (Gift deed and FD Certificate) even though I have higher than the required funds for the number of applicants(2). Eligibility also reads Recommend Interview? Please can you advise on what to do? Thank you so much. I also have a "Review Required Stat Question" just after R10 OK Recommendation any idea what it means?

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
My AOR IS 8 April, medical paased and biometrics done. Requested notes a couple of weeks ago and by looking at it, seems to me not much has been so far.

HOWEVER, theres a Review Required on my Australian police certificate (i have provided 2 certificates for 2 countries). Is this normal for “criminality in progress” stage?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I have a review required on my POF (Gift deed and FD Certificate) even though I have higher than the required funds for the number of applicants(2). Eligibility also reads Recommend Interview? Please can you advise on what to do? Thank you so much. I also have a "Review Required Stat Question" just after R10 OK Recommendation any idea what it means?
Has the final review been done by the Officer? It should be under Note1. For any one to help, you'll have to post the Notes of the GCMS here. You can redact any personal info before sharing though.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Do you See S.16 on the top right corner of the Notes page. It appears the officer has done the review but his notes have been redacted before the Interview is done. Based on the Case analyst notes, there's nothing alarming except the RR on proof of funds. If you've had these funds for over 6 months, then nothing to worry. Just make sure the Gift deed was notarized and looks an authentic document. Past refusals isn't a thing to worry provided they were declared and refusals weren't done on account of Criminality or any Security lapses.

topsb

May 25, 2020
T
Do you See S.16 on the top right corner of the Notes page. It appears the officer has done the review but his notes have been redacted before the Interview is done. Based on the Case analyst notes, there's nothing alarming except the RR on proof of funds. If you've had these funds for over 6 months, then nothing to worry. Just make sure the Gift deed was notarized and looks an authentic document. Past refusals isn't a thing to worry provided they were declared and refusals weren't done on account of Criminality or any Security lapses.
Thank you so much for replying. Could the past refusal be the reason they are asking to review the stat questions or that my answer to the question was not comprehensive enough?

topsb

May 25, 2020
T

Thank you so much for replying. Could the past refusal be the reason they are asking to review the stat questions or that my answer to the question was not comprehensive enough?
Also, I intend to raise CSE and attach a 6-month bank statement showing there has been no withdrawal from the account, another LOE, 6 months fixed deposit certificate (As the deposit is renewed every 30days), letter of non-indebtedness and a bank reference. I was also thinking of getting a letter from my father in law who gave us the gift to reaffirm. Do you think this is too much? I await your kind response.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
My AOR IS 8 April, medical paased and biometrics done. Requested notes a couple of weeks ago and by looking at it, seems to me not much has been so far.

HOWEVER, theres a Review Required on my Australian police certificate (i have provided 2 certificates for 2 countries). Is this normal for “criminality in progress” stage?
If you are from Australia please make sure that you upload your driving history along with the PCC during application submission. It's mandatory for few countries and Australia is one among those.

topsb

May 25, 2020
Also, I intend to raise CSE and attach a 6-month bank statement showing there has been no withdrawal from the account, another LOE, 6 months fixed deposit certificate (As the deposit is renewed every 30days), letter of non-indebtedness and a bank reference. I was also thinking of getting a letter from my father in law who gave us the gift to reaffirm. Do you think this is too much? I await your kind response.

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
If you are from Australia please make sure that you upload your driving history along with the PCC during application submission. It's mandatory for few countries and Australia is one among those.
Yes, I’ve submitted driving history along national police clearance.