17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
I’m at the 6 month mark and just received my second set of GCMS notes. I have passed the Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals and Info Sharing.
Security says ‘Not Started’ and HIRV and Org Crime are blank.

I’m unsure whether this means I’m under security screening or even at 6 months they actually haven’t started the security assessment as yet.
Your thoughts and opinions will be very helpful. Thanks very much!
Cheers,
Arvn
Even if the security says not started, the fact that info sharing is complete and HIRV and Org crime are blank is an indication that it has.

kunalmanohar

Oct 13, 2017
After the recommendation on your eligibility, an officer had to make a final determination. This is where most of the delays happen. It will depend on the VO your file is at and how busy the VO is.
Thank you so much for your quick response...highly appreciable...:)

Can you please breif the difference between VO and LVO....??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your quick response...highly appreciable...:)

Can you please breif the difference between VO and LVO....??
VO is visa office. All files start in Canada at a VO, which can be CPC, Ottawa, or any other.
At some point the file will be transferred to LVO, Local visa office.

LVO is the visa office that will issue you the PR visa after your application is approved. Usually LVO is the Canadian embassy in your country.

Reactions: kunalmanohar

kunalmanohar

Oct 13, 2017
VO is visa office. All files start in Canada at a VO, which can be CPC, Ottawa, or any other.

LVO is the visa office that will issue you the PR visa after your application is approved. Usually LVO is the Canadian embassy in your country.
Thanks Thanks...:):)

Abod1981

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Can I know the different between Activity # 1-code(Example Activity # 1-EZU1IGP ) in my friend GCMS Note and Activity #2-Code (Example Activity # 2-OWXAMINA ) in my GCMS note ?

Gagan3101

Mar 20, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, we have our EE application in progress wherein my wife is PA and she works as a Professor in a University.

As per the Work Exp. letter of her which we submitted in our application , it had details of her role, salary, benefits, working hours etc. and for the job duties it was mentioned by her employer - " As per university norms she is conducting all the responsibilities" but didn't define it categorically.

Looking at the GCMS notes which we got yesterday, the officer on 2018/06/13 has stated : A 11.2 CASE PROCESS AGENT - DECISION : NOT MET FSW MEC = NOT MET; UNABLE TO VERIFY ONE YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE AT PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTS PROVIDED. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF MAIN DUTIES OF NOC.

WORK EXP. NOC 4011 University Professors - "Review Required" INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF JOB DUTIES PROVIDED

Please advise, how we can rectify this issue since we haven't received any ADR from them. And should we wait for ADR or proactively give more info. ? If yes then how ? The application is still in progress.

Many Thanks for your help and guidance!

AOR - 21 MAY 2018
MEP - 3 JUNE 2018
VO - CIO, Nova Scotia

Last edited:

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Legalfalcon: I reveived GCMS notes on 29 may which were prdered on 29 April My aor is 1st April. My notes never mentoioned anything like R10 or case analyst comments.

I just saw that 2nd page of the notes say

Eligibility: Met -- Candidate
Security:
Criminality:
Medical:

What can this mean?? How is my eligibility cleared so soon. ?
why do you say SS wont delay processing? it has been proved longer, was it based on last year's information?

si.si

Mar 22, 2018

Do all files get transferred to LVO? I've received my notes today and it says that my primary office is CPC-Ottawa and secondary is the CIO. Eligibility is Recommend Passed, and Security and Criminality Not Started. I'm FSW-O.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, we have our EE application in progress wherein my wife is PA and she works as a Professor in a University.

As per the Work Exp. letter of her which we submitted in our application , it had details of her role, salary, benefits, working hours etc. and for the job duties it was mentioned by her employer - " As per university norms she is conducting all the responsibilities" but didn't define it categorically.

Looking at the GCMS notes which we got yesterday, the officer on 2018/06/13 has stated : A 11.2 CASE PROCESS AGENT - DECISION : NOT MET FSW MEC = NOT MET; UNABLE TO VERIFY ONE YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE AT PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTS PROVIDED. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF MAIN DUTIES OF NOC.

WORK EXP. NOC 4011 University Professors - "Review Required" INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF JOB DUTIES PROVIDED

Please advise, how we can rectify this issue since we haven't received any ADR from them. And should we wait for ADR or proactively give more info. ? If yes then how ? The application is still in progress.

Many Thanks for your help and guidance!

AOR - 21 MAY 2018
MEP - 3 JUNE 2018
VO - CIO, Nova Scotia
As per the ministerial instructions and the regulations all work reference letters have to have job duties. Absence of job duties can be a ground for rejection. Also, the job duties listed in the work reference letter have to substantially match the job duties listed under the selected NOC.

At this juncture, you can send a new updated work reference letter with the job duties and request the officer to consider. Whether it is considered, is the officer's discretion.

Reactions: Gagan3101

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Do all files get transferred to LVO? I've received my notes today and it says that my primary office is CPC-Ottawa and secondary is the CIO. Eligibility is Recommend Passed, and Security and Criminality Not Started. I'm FSW-O.
The LVO grants and issues you the visa and COPR. Eventually all files will be transferred to LVO, where you will be asked to send your passport, unless you are exempt.

Reactions: si.si

si.si

Mar 22, 2018
The LVO grants and issues you the visa and COPR. Eventually all files will be transferred to LVO, where you will be asked to send your passport, unless you are exempt.
Got it. And who gives the final aproval? I mean, who sends the PPR e-mail (or the refusal :( )?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Got it. And who gives the final aproval? I mean, who sends the PPR e-mail (or the refusal :( )?
Approval and PPR email is sent by LVO, refusal can be sent by any office which determines your file is reused. Could be CIO, or CPC

Reactions: si.si

Gagan3101

Mar 20, 2018
As per the ministerial instructions and the regulations all work reference letters have to have job duties. Absence of job duties can be a ground for rejection. Also, the job duties listed in the work reference letter have to substantially match the job duties listed under the selected NOC.

At this juncture, you can send a new updated work reference letter with the job duties and request the officer to consider. Whether it is considered, is the officer's discretion.
Many Thanks for your guidance, to submit the new reference letter which I have got with job duties mentioned in detail, I need to submit via webform or is there any other option too ? Please suggest the link to do so if possible.

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Dear legal falcon.
I applied through federal trade stream. Got lmia approved and applied on 23rd nov 2017.
Analyst put review required on 13dec 2017 for the reason of non availability of my business ownership documents(which my agent did submit with the application). I found this out in feb 2018 through 1st gcms notes and resubmitted those documents again on 3rd march with LOE.
Since than there has been no progress at all. My agent is saying to wait at least 1 and half year.
I am really worried as I know quit a few federal trades candidates who are stuck on eligibility review for last 2 years.
Any suggestion or help in this regard will be really appreciated.
Looking forward to your kind reply.