+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

jkbaldania

Apr 20, 2018
Hi All,
I have URGENT question about AINP Express Entry. What if Express Entry Profile is about to expire but not yet received Nomination? Can we create a new EE Profile and send new EE number to Alberta?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
JK

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hi All,
I have URGENT question about AINP Express Entry. What if Express Entry Profile is about to expire but not yet received Nomination? Can we create a new EE Profile and send new EE number to Alberta?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
JK
Unfortunately you can't. Alberta doesn't allow transfer of NOI and nomination to new EE profiles.

Tarasal

May 24, 2019
I just recieved noi from alberta and i already have other ainp application under process. But they told me that i can only have one application in processing with ainp. So if i withdraw my other application what are the chances in express entry to get nomination

Crs-427
2year diploma from ontario
1year skilked experience from alberta

Please share if You guys know anything about this stream

Thanks

Arshpreet
403-333-888-3
Congrats! When did you make your profile? Are you on PGWP?

Smtg

Apr 15, 2019
I sent my documents by mail to Alberta on 20th April, still have not received any email from them acknowledging the receipt of the mail parcel, or any file number. Should I email them now, asking about what the status of my application is?

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Dear friends.

I have 400 plus crs and. A potential employer who has given a job offer.. He is under LMIA process to validate the job offer... In the mean time is there a y other option for me to get to alberta... Sooner.

yes_I_Can

Jun 9, 2019
Hi ,

please could you add me to Whatsapp. My Number is 0091 9686407927
I have received my ITA after submitting my Doc for ANIP and have submitted e-APR.. Any idea on the Time lines after that??