+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Hi Guys. Reading your posts seems very inspiring. I received an EOI from Alberta Yesterday (5th March). I replied via email with my EE profile number and a copy of the EOI letter. I got an automated response. What Troubles me the most is that I have literally no ties to Alberta. NEVER worked, lived or Study in Alberta (or Canada). I have no relatives in Alberta. My NOC is 3012 (Registered Nurse). My current CRS is 432. I am now second guessing my decision. Why would they select my profile if it doesn't fit their criteria?

Is anyone here in the same boat as I am? (No ties)
What documents did they ask for?
How long after accepting the EOI did they take to send the Document checklist and Application Forms?
Are they PDF forms?

Reactions: NURSEJam

sujathik2881

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Guys. Reading your posts seems very inspiring. I received an EOI from Alberta Yesterday (5th March). I replied via email with my EE profile number and a copy of the EOI letter. I got an automated response. What Troubles me the most is that I have literally no ties to Alberta. NEVER worked, lived or Study in Alberta (or Canada). I have no relatives in Alberta. My NOC is 3012 (Registered Nurse). My current CRS is 432. I am now second guessing my decision. Why would they select my profile if it doesn't fit their criteria?

How long after accepting the EOI did they take to send the Document checklist and Application Forms?
Are they PDF forms?
Hi,
Same here...
even i received EOI from Alberta yesterday and I do not have any ties to Alberta.

uncommon

May 19, 2018

Are they PDF forms?

Selection from Express Entry pool and Notification of Interest process
Based on available profile information in the Express Entry portal, Alberta may select candidates and send them a Notification of Interest letter in their federal Express Entry profile. This information is self-declared by candidates in the Express Entry pool.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
If you have one or more of the following adaptability factors, this may increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

• Alberta job offer and/or work experience
  • A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
  • A relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:

If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must email a copy of the letter to the AINP at albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca within two weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile. You must also provide your Express Entry profile number and status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable).

The AINP will confirm your information and may send you an email requesting you to submit an application, including a form to fill out and a document checklist listing all required documents. There is no fee to submit an application.

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018

Are they PDF forms?
Hi,
Same here...
even i received EOI from Alberta yesterday and I do not have any ties to Alberta.
Hey,
You guys received NOI from alberta because you might selected Alberta as your primary destination to live in Canada and your occupations are in demand in alberta. If I am at your place I will start the process by sending all the documents and wait for the nomination.

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Hey,
You guys received NOI from alberta because you might selected Alberta as your primary destination to live in Canada and your occupations are in demand in alberta. If I am at your place I will start the process by sending all the documents and wait for the nomination.
I just got a second reply with the document check list and application form. I am happy.