+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

Jaywoye

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, i also got a NOI letter on March 5. No ties whatsoever to Alberta. NOC 1241.
I sent my documents via DHL today. I expect it to arrive by Monday March 18.

cigeno

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, i also got a NOI letter on March 5. No ties whatsoever to Alberta. NOC 1241.
I sent my documents via DHL today. I expect it to arrive by Monday March 18.
Hi Jaywoye, since you have no ties to Alberta what did you fill in for work experience in alberta?

Jaywoye

Jan 12, 2019
Hi Jaywoye, since you have no ties to Alberta what did you fill in for work experience in alberta?
I dont recall answering that precise question but if it was there I must have filled N/A. Cos I have no work experience there. They sent me the NOI from the EE pool...and I didn't claim to have Canadian work experience...so really I do not think they need one to have Ties to Alberya

Reactions: cigeno

JoanneO

Mar 14, 2019
Hi Guys! I'm a newbie here.
I received NOI from AINP on 12 March and I provided my EE profile & letter of NOI they've sent.
After a few hours, I received an auto reply including an attached file of document checklist and application form. Is this the "invitation to apply? or should I wait for another mail from them?

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.

JoanneO

Mar 14, 2019
Hello Everybody,
Accepted NOI 5 February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
Hi! Congrats and thanks for sharing your timeline. I received NOI letter as well on 12 March and sent them my EE profile and copy of letter. However I am not sure if the email I received with application form and document checklist is the "invitation to apply email" or is there any other email from AINP that I need to wait for? Thanks so much! :)

JoanneO

Mar 14, 2019
I received an application form and a document checklist from ANIP a few days ago. From what I see the required documents are pretty much the same as CEC ITA.
Hi is this the email with 2 PDF file - application form 012 and document checklist?
I received them as well but not sure if this is the actual Invitation to apply? Can you please enlighten me? Thanks!

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Hello Everybody,
Accepted NOI 5 February
Have a good one.

congrats... Have u any ties (work, lived, studied, relatives) to Alberta?

elena0709

Dec 18, 2018
For those who ask me about the interview. They asked questions about my current job, to be sure that I’m actually working there. Just make sure that what is written in your contact and what you’re doing actually is the same. That’s it.

arunsingh89

Jul 13, 2016
Hi folks, I am looking to apply for AINP express entry, my NOC is 0114 with 2 years of experience and currently working. I don't have any Canadian experience, but my brother lives in Alberta (Canadian citizen). I have degree in B.sc Hospitality and Tourism. what are my chances to get NOI from AINP ?

ash101

Mar 13, 2019
I just got a second reply with the document check list and application form. I am happy. Guys we are creating a whatsapp group for persons who got EOI from Alberta. PM me for the group link
plz add me in the group as i received an NOI too.