+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me the average waiting time to receive the NOI from Alberta ?
My CRS score is 357 at the moment, but I do have some ties to Alberta (I graduated from 2 -year diploma from SAIT and my sibling is thinking of moving there to live).
Any tips and hints on how to be interesting to Alberta ?

JPS22

Mar 21, 2019
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
Do you have any Canadian experience or education or any relatives OR any link to Alberta ?

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hello! I want to ask about my profile. I create an express entry profile and update that I have received a job offer from Alberta employer with Noc code 6211. Would I be eligible to receive the NOI considering I have no work experience in Canada with CRS of 400+
Please reply if you know the answer. Really looking forward to this.

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
Hi Guys. Reading your posts seems very inspiring. I received an EOI from Alberta Yesterday (5th March). I replied via email with my EE profile number and a copy of the EOI letter. I got an automated response. What Troubles me the most is that I have literally no ties to Alberta. NEVER worked, lived or Study in Alberta (or Canada). I have no relatives in Alberta. My NOC is 3012 (Registered Nurse). My current CRS is 432. I am now second guessing my decision. Why would they select my profile if it doesn't fit their criteria?

Is anyone here in the same boat as I am? (No ties)
What documents did they ask for?
How long after accepting the EOI did they take to send the Document checklist and Application Forms?
Are they PDF forms?
Sending you a PM. I'm also NOC 3012

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Are you already working in alberta or do you have study certification for alberta college ?
Hello! I want to ask about my profile. I create an express entry profile and update that I have received a job offer from Alberta employer with Noc code 6211. Would I be eligible to receive the NOI considering I have no work experience in Canada with CRS of 400+
Please reply if you know the answer. Really looking forward to this.

GK18

Jun 25, 2018
This is my timeline so far:
Letter of Interest: 5th March
Accepted: 13th March
Got email with forms: 13th March
Sent docs: 19th March
Received by AB: 21st March
Got File Number: 23rd March
Can you please share what documents they have asked for, it can help me in preparation of documents befor accepting NOI. Is there any time limit for submission of documents.
Thanks

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
hi Kh7990,

did you send original ECA report to them or the copy of PDF??

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Hi
This is my timeline so far:
Letter of Interest: 5th March
Accepted: 13th March
Got email with forms: 13th March
Sent docs: 19th March
Received by AB: 21st March
Got File Number: 23rd March
Hi mzr01585

Did you include payslips as part of the documents you submitted to AINP? I can't find the payslip for some of my previous employment. I have had to go the hard route of printing my bank statement for the period.

Also do you have to include any additional documents to confirm the information on one's siblings? I am really worried about just how much document is too much.

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hi I have limited information till now...

EE profile created feb 2019
Received NOI 11 March 2019
Accepted 13 March 2019
Docs required email by Alberta 26 March
Docs submitted 5th April

Rest will update later

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
hi Kh7990,

did you send original ECA report to them or the copy of PDF??
I sent a coloured copy but during the time of submission you can log in to your Wes account and order a duplicate report to IRCC and add more participants such as government of Alberta. Hence it goes direct to them online and charges 30 dollars only from credit card